X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA!

i actually LOLED!!!
    Yeah, keep loling, the joke is on you. And while you're at it, take a razor to that muff scruff thats growing on your face.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
      You're slurping nuts so loud that even with my eyes closed i can still see it.

He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple.
      yeah thats right, but i will offer you a reach around.

And master splinter is a 71 year old rat that lives in the sewers with a bunch of teenage mutant hero turtles.

What ev man.

Comment

yeah, look at my avatar, im really 70, god you're an idiot, why dont you find another internet forum to spam with your bullshit, you are not russbo.com worthy.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I guess its time for you to "lol" again, because i never said i was seventy one, you are officially a retard in my book.

That was one of my judo teachers. Sensei Iizumi. If you took the time to look at the link i provided maybe you wouldnt be feeling like such an dumbass right now. Actually that link was to the local village idiot maestro, since i can actually provide actual evidence and links to my teachers.
          I didn't bother to look at the link. Correct.

But thats not what you said is it. No.

Comment

yeah, look at my avatar, im really 70, god you're an idiot, why dont you find another internet forum to spam with your bullshit, you are not russbo.com worthy.
            oh shit sorry im in the wrong place, i thought this was myspace.

Comment

Quote Me:"He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple."

"yeah thats right"
              Case closed.

Comment

Quote Me:"He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple."

Case closed.

you forgot the bit about the reach around.

Comment

you forgot the bit about the reach around.
                  Well sorry, i dont know what that means. It sounds gay to me so im not interestd. Not that that id care if you were gay or not, im just saying... Its just your superior fakeness that gets me.

Comment

I didn't bother to look at the link. Correct.

But thats not what you said is it. No.
                    Um yes, retard, that is wht i said.

"""And i dont claim lineage form Jigoro kano, well I do actually, since i have studied under a student of kyuzo mifune

http://www.sandiegojudo.com/iizumi.php"""

If you were intelligent enough to understand context, maybe it wouldve revealed itself to you.

Comment

oh shit sorry im in the wrong place, i thought this was myspace.

Yeah, go back to myspace, it suits you better. More idiots to try and take advantage of. Take maestro with you.

Comment

Well sorry, i dont know what that means. It sounds gay to me so im not interestd. Not that that id care if you were gay or not, im just saying... Its just your superior fakeness that gets me.
                        whatever.

this has turned into a massive pointless slagging match.

if you want to criticize other styles, you should have formulated a WELL INFORMED break down of what is essentially wrong.

I joined this forum to give the people that had been less than nice about my masters and style a verbal kickin. And then educate and inform.

Say what you want i don't care, just leave it out.

Dim mak. look it up.

Comment

You having fun yet one?
                          i'm waiting for the extra rounds because i hear that's when things get really gory...\

but seriously, anyone up for just stabbing each other in the eyes with razor blades for the hell of it? we can probably use the kwan dao in the other thread if we just ask doc...
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                            i'm waiting for the extra rounds because i hear that's when things get really gory...

but seriously, anyone up for just stabbing each other in the eyes with razor blades for the hell of it?

YEP. sure why not.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                              i'm waiting for the extra rounds because i hear that's when things get really gory...

but seriously, anyone up for just stabbing each other in the eyes <.><.> with razor blades for the hell of it? we can probably use the kwan dao in the other thread.

just have to ask doc...
                              You should join the fray onesping, instead of watching from your tower of doom with an evil grin, floating above your meditation pillow. Lol. It's Fun!

They call me the FRAUDULATOR! I have come to Fraudulate you! *robot walking noise* Get in the chopaa Now!

Comment

whatever.

this has turned into a massive pointless slagging match.

if you want to criticize other styles, you should have formulated a WELL INFORMED break down of what is essentially wrong.

I joined this forum to give the people that had been less than nice about my masters and style a verbal kickin. And then educate and inform.

Say what you want i don't care, just leave it out.

Dim mak. look it up.
                                Dim mak Shmim mak, I could care less.

And i dont need a well informd breakdown, i just need to see the "Anonymous monk" as your lineage leader, and the chinese guy named "BIL" hahahah. And your ****ed up attitude. Thats all i needed to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X