Lipeng's Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipeng's Tournament

Anyone here planning on going to Lipeng's tournament in July? How bout you Doc and Shi Xing Wei?
    Amithaba

me!

i am planning on going and competing. i can't wait. i just moved from houston back to NC and have been looking for a reason to make me keep up with my training(other than shi xinghao will kick my butt if i don't).....and this is it! i hope to see doc and gang there! i hope lots of people from this forum make it out! it would be great to meet the crew.

respect to all,
    dieter wagner

Comment

Good for you Dieter. What category do you plan on competing in?
      Amithaba

Comment

I sincerely doubt that we'll be able to make it. We'll be teaching a two month summer camp in July and August; hopefully, by then, we'll have two more visiting monks from China for that experience. June I'll be tied up in China.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Ah it sounds like you're going to be having tons of fun Doc. My friends and I were thinking of going to Vegas for vacation for a week or so, maybe we can stop by your gym Doc.
          Amithaba

Comment

categories

i think i am gonna compete in lian huan, tong bi, and maybe xiao hong. i might do staff and sword too. it really just depends on what kind of shape i am in when july rolls around. it could end up just being one event....hahaha.

so is no-one else from this forum going to compete?

doc, that sucks you guys can't make it out....but i am sure doc camp is going to be great! if i had the time you know i would be there for month or two!

respect to all,
            dieter wagner

Comment

Dieter, you're going to miss the opening of our new facility. It's going to be pretty awesome....
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

info?

how can i get info on lipengs tournament? one thing thats been pissing me off lately is the fact that i cant find any good info on TCMA tournaments and the like anywhere on the internent..except for kfq but thats not even that great either..

amitabha
                "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Check out Li Peng's website at http://www.americaneuropeanshaolin.com for more info about the tourney.
                  Amithaba

Comment

here

more to come soon...

Comment

Working...
                    X