Yo, doc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, doc...

Your house looks friggin huuuuuuuuuuuuge! Is that pond/waterfall/forest thing your backyard? Because if it is, it's insane.

What medical field did you specialize in again? *gets pen and paper*
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

I built and designed the backyard. Most all of it. Personally did the construction and supervised it. Even dug the pool.

Really. Backhoe's are fun. Hell, all sorts of 'hoes are fun.

As for my medical career, I was double boarded, specializing in Critical Care Medicine (Intensive Care Unit work and consulting), and Anesthesiology (usually doing high risk cardiac, neuro and trauma type work). I was a Chief of Anesthesiology in Las Vegas for nine years, during which I also did ICU consulting, among other things.....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Wheeew, you must have a lust for hard work.

Also, shouldn't you have more docdollars if you were Chief of Anesthesiology for nine whole years? I mean really.

Comment

What are these "docdollars"?

Or did I miss a thread that explains them?
        Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiaobeeno
          What are these "docdollars"?

Or did I miss a thread that explains them?
          Check out the "Forum Market"...
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I was going to build a pond and waterfall for my sister, but the inability to afford a backhoe (or skidsteer for that matter) made it a bit prohibitive, as I wasn't going digging in New Mexico soils....
            practice wu de

Comment

Check out the FAQ, which you can access above.

I borrowed the backhoe. A friend of mine owned one. And digging in the calichi of southern Nevada was a nightmare.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Then you would probably love it here. We have some really loose, sandy soil.

Comment

i ordered a portable bar the other day and put it together myself. that ought to count for something.

Comment

I'm always the guy that gets called for putting stuff together.. Some of my friends realize that I put plans ie. directions together for a living, then execute said plans (you think there are jokes for men putting stuff together without looking at the directions, you should see what some of my contractors try to pull off). Roadway work can be very complex, other times it is a joke.. Thats when it gets hard.. oh, yeah, we'll just put this there.... lol

Doc, you ever need an engineers opinion, just give me a pm, I'll tell you how much you're getting ripped off.
                    practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                    X