How do you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do it?

It probably gets asked time and time again, but I just don't know how to upload photos?

g
    ZhongwenMovies.com

or ftp something for that matter...?
    Mike Evans
    Medford, NY

Comment

OK, I figured out the photo upload thing:

If you go to the photo library forum, go to the gallery you want to upload to (ie, Membere Galleries), Between the main toolbar up top and the gallery tool bar an inch or two down is (in very small type) a toolbar that has tiny little links for "My Gallery" "My Favorites" "home" "search" "profile" "upload photos" and "logout".

I would assume clicking on the Upload Photos link will get the job done, but I've not tried it and Doc seems to have low confidende in his coding abilities...
      Mike Evans
      Medford, NY

Comment

Doc, he just pointed his pha... erm.. Thing at your holy baldness

Comment

Ok, thanks...I'll give it a wack!
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Who was pointing..? I wouldn't ... you must be talking to others..

BTW, got pictures uploaded so everything's groovy. bye

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

of course I alluded to the slighting remarks of mr. Evans

Comment

Good job. But you don't have to put them in your "Member Gallery" unless you want to keep a specific gallery dedicated for you. You can put pictures in their respecive places in other parts of the Photo Library, so that people can go to that topic and find pictues there (your name will still be attached to it as "yours".) Also, be descriptive as to what things are so people can know what they're looking at. You can go back into the forum at any time and edit your pictures. (I think....)
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Doc,

Well, I didn't really realize I was putting them into my own personal members gallery.. nor intended to. If you want to move them around, be my guest. This is your house, not mine. I'm just come over from time to time and bring my crap. Isn't it the host's job to clean up after guests.. no? (kidding)

Btw, I thought I was pretty descriptive. The masks are of various gods and goddesses. God only knows if if I know all their names. As for the other pics that were taken in taiwan and mainland, I put the location and occasionally added some remarks.

Are there any you are specifically referring to? I'll change it.

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Oh, I see what's happened. When you click on the photo to get a larger image there's a description, but the description doesn't appear in the comment portion under the smaller captions..

How can I rearrange it?

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                    X