anyone ever read or seen this book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever read or seen this book?

Shaolin Lohan 108 Sparring Technique By Lau Yue Tsang. dont know anything more about it other than this. couldn't find out any more info after searching on the net.

never heard of it but i searched and all that came up was some guy trying to sell it...what do you want to know specifically?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

thats the way i found it. the same guy posted it everywhere trying to sell a bunch of books. it was only $12 but i dont know if if it is in english or if it is any good. just wondering about it.

Comment

probably in chinese from the looks of it....

buy it and find out and let the rest of us know...

Comment

yea probably. i have recently became interested in the shaolin lohan forms and was wondering if this book was along similar lines as the forms. i was looking for some app. of the form. some are easier to see than others in the form.

Comment

what is so interesting about them to you? have you learned any of them?

Comment

well, just something different i guess. i practice choy lay fut and just like to do something different now and then. one of my sihings got a vcd of one of the lohan forms and i kinda liked it. been looking around trying to find out info on the different forms that are out there.

Comment

Its hard finding info on Lohan...other than the basic shaolin lohan shi ba shou and whatever the other one is. I practice another lohan form but I have never seen it performed exactly the same...I have seen similar forms done by some monks but...mine is not as polished and as clean as theirs.

Application wise...I have learned alot of qin na from it. Not alot of direct striking...this form has some internal elements to it too...it make me feel good when i do it a couple of times...the one I know is pretty long...maybe I'll post it on here sometime...

Comment

well, i e-mailed the guy selling it and he said he is sold out.

Comment

Working...
                  X