Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help me find a rare shaolin video from the earlly 90!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me find a rare shaolin video from the earlly 90!!!!

hello everyone, my name is ofer, i am a shaolin gung fu practitioner and an instructor. i am really happy for finding this forum, i have red some of the topics, very interesting.my master have gave me a really rare video tape of a performance of the shaolin monks that was taken at the performing hall of the wushu quan school in the early 90. that show is really superb with different well known monks some of them in their youth (shi xing hong, shi xing hao, shi xing xue, shi Goulin (ny), shi de cheng, shi xing peng and others). somthing tragic happened and the tape does not play. i have a short part of the end of the tape which i uploaded to youtube: a demo inside the temple of master shi yan zi (it was taken in a different location, most of the performance is at the wushu quan school.) .... i must find that tape, its my master's and that is my due. i cant belive that i am the only one in the world who is holding that tape so if you guys can help me i will be more than greatfull. here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_x2JH4YWA

thanks alot, hei bao

I don't recognize the area where that was filmed. I have not seen that tape before. You can find technicians that can take the raw tape from its canister and rebuild or collect the data, even though it does not play in your player. You'll be amazed at what these guys can get from videotape or hard drives these days.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

thanks doc, i have spoke with a man that do those kind of things and he told me its problematic because it's analog and not
      digital.... but i will check it again.. i hope one of your wesite users will recognize it and contact me about it....

xie xie

Comment

Yes, understand that it is analog, but there are agencies that do this sort of thing, at least in the US. You might want to explore it a bit more. If the problem is the tape, then sometimes they can clean it up; if the problem is in the mechanical device that holds the tape, it can be rebuilt or reinstalled.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

nice vid, although im sad it stops right before hes about to bash his head with something
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

If the problem is the tape, then sometimes they can clean it up; if the problem is in the mechanical device that holds the tape, it can be rebuilt or reinstalled.

--------------------------------
            Life Is Going on in Movies --- Revenge Season 1 DVD, Which Exist at Everywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X