No announcement yet.

May just be the dummest question EVER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May just be the dummest question EVER.

okay...
    is it
    russ-boe
    or
    rhoos-boe.
    jus wanted to know

well, that was the highlight of my day...dammit

ummmmm

russe-boe ya im sure thats how you say it

Comment

thot so

Comment

Okay, so if everyone could swamp this thread with requests for Doc to spill the beans on where the name comes from. Has no-one ever wondered about this? I mean, Russbo? Russ- Russell, okay....bo?

He's being his regular asshole self and refusing to let it go. Some kinda secret.

And yes Doc, we would like to know...

You don't tell, and I'll make sure you never step foot in a Vegas church again. Personally. Think I can't do it? I'm a freakin demi-god I'll have you know. And I'm on the up and up. And I've got friends in higher celestial spheres, so don't think I'm bluffing on this one...

Comment

And I've got friends in higher celestial spheres, so don't think I'm bluffing on this one...
          so thats how the Devil got you to sign that piece of paper....telling you he is in a higher celestial sphere.

Yeah, well I guess some didn't realize that Russel was Doc's last name... Russ.. bo...
          practice wu de

Comment

Russ BO

I know "Russ" comes from Russell... I was not sure on the "BO" part.. I looked "BO" up in the dictionary, I got "BO - short for Body Odor or unpleasant bodily smell". .. You can make up your own story on that one.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Well, at least someone thinks it is fitting

practice wu de

Comment

Freakin demi-god or not, you and the rest of the gang are not worthy.

Yet...
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Ah I get it...well done, Steve.

Russell’s BO.

Very appropriate. Very Shaolin.

Though not very reverent...

Comment

Oh Christ. You guys can be more imaginative than that.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

I recon Doc wants to be like Billy Blanks, and start his own version of Thai-Bo.

Comment

Working...
                      X