Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocTour 2004

Hi,

I would like some information about the 2004 doc tour. My son is 16 years old and he is training gong fu in Brazil, but his dream is ti train in China. Please send me all kind of information because I wanna study the possibility to send him to China.
    This is very important to him, he is being devoted and doing a hard job to be the best.
    Send me soon, I am so excited to give him news about it.

Thank you so much
    xxxx

DocTour 2004? What DocTour?

I haven't been very keen on offering the DocTour this year. We charge people about $1500 for over ten days of solid training with temple monks (with three extra days of touring in and around Beijing, all costs included), not including airfare from your place of origination, and people seem to be more interested in the other tours that are out there, including one that is eight days long (which includes travel days) that allows you to train for an afternoon. For, oh, about four grand.

The other guys must be making money on these things. We certainly are not. But, we did them anyway.

So, it's really up in the air whether I'm going to bother with it this year.

Time will tell.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I was actually just thinking about this.
    practice wu de

Comment

Working...
    X