Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Shaolin Manuscript(Shaolin Wugong) Series Translation Project - Proposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chicken
    Uwe, you are German mothertongue? You are having me on aren't you?

WOW... I know a few people who I think are superb speakers of English as a second language... only you can normally spot them through their accents and immediately as soon as they put pen to paper.

Are you sure you are not English mothertongue?

Chicken
    Chicken,

I am sure that I am a German native. If you speak to me in person, you will notice the accent.

But just for fun, I even have my German translations being proofed by another German speaker before it goes public.

Uwe

Comment

Good stuff Uwe. Your site is about the exact opposite as shaolingongfu.com. The info on the "warriors precepts" was paticularly interesting. I've come across these concepts before inmy own readings, ,but never laid out in a 1 thru 10 like that. I've also ran across your old school pictures of the temple here on russbo's picture gallery. Now that's some REALLY great stuff !!!! That's immeasurably for sharring.

Where did you find pics like that anyway ? If you don't mind sharring. THose aren't the kind of pics you find just from doing a Google search. Finding something like that takes REAL investigation...
      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Originally posted by baiwanxi
        The info on the "warriors precepts" was paticularly interesting. I've come across these concepts before inmy own readings, ,but never laid out in a 1 thru 10 like that.
        That was the original order when these canonical texts were written by Grandmaster Lam Sai Wing, as well as the order on the bronze plaque outside the temple.

While I am attempting to make it readable for everyone, at the same time I am also attempting to maintain as much as possible of the original.

Uwe

Comment

Forum User Baiwaxi,

No, I don't mind if you call me "Forum User so-and-so". It was just a joke, and that's the second time on this forum you have refered to something seriously that was meant to be a joke. C'mon man.....
          No problem

-Your ads are on numerous pages. One page with you books info would suffice, no need for overkill.
          I have to make clear that the site is not mine

There are people in major companies that would pay for your comments that is why I am gratefull for your effort

Your ads are on numerous pages. One page with you books info would suffice, no need for overkill.

-The store has issues with the quantity of an item it claims to offer. For example it claims there are 34 wepons offered but only a few swords come up. Where are the rest ?

-In the store, a "Shaolin Gongfu Show" is offered. What is it ? Is it the ability to have a performance group of "monks" come to the place of my choice and perform ? It better be for 4,800.00 usd, but the site doen't specify.

-VCD's and DVD's don't have pic's, and some of the prices are set at 2.88 usd. How can I trust purchasing "Eight Diagrams Series" for only $2.88 usd with no picture or any more detailed info on the disk ?

-The "News" is made up of video clips from youtube.com, yet another ad for your book, and info on this Shaolin Championship that happened last year !

-The "News Feed" is nothing at all !

-"Zhengzhou" is nothing at all...... It could at least say, "the capital of Henan".

-There are NO pitures in the "Pictures" section.

The only thing this site IS good for is some bloging info, and publicity for this book of your's which CLAIMS you can buy the book right now, implying it's already finished ! I mean, is this a different book, or the same one you are currently trying to get translated ? Because if you're advertising a book that has not been finished, Well,,,,, that false advertising. I hope that's not the case !!!!!!!!!

The site is constructed beautifly ! Hats off to whom ever did that. It's just, the site needs A LOT of work to get it up to par... It has potential, but like I said, about the only thing it's really good for is advertising a book that might not possiibly exist

The site is under construction.The ordering option through e mail communication is not
          You can order or request all that you have in mind on the related fields

The only thing this site IS good for is some bloging info, and publicity for this book of your's which CLAIMS you can buy the book right now, implying it's already finished ! I mean, is this a different book, or the same one you are currently trying to get translated ? Because if you're advertising a book that has not been finished, Well,,,,, that false advertising. I hope that's not the case !!!!!!!!!
          I suppose you are refering to the latest edition of Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's Encyclopedia

Now seeing how you like people to investigate and prove themselves, which I feel is a little rude, can you please explain the situation with the book offered on this site. Is it your book, the one you are still working on having translated ? And if not, why did you bring up this site as a reference in your post ?
          Well in all my references on Shaolin.cn.com in Skills and opinions I speak with every detail and after discussion with a Shaolin Master I will correct and remove all that seem confusing.That is why I have to make clear that the project has not officially started

Pleaseinform me of a site that provides contact with Shaolin Masters like Shaolin Master Shi De Qian ?

Online courses are about a month away

Comment

Content Parts of Books included on Translation Project - Shaolin Wugong

Shaolin Wugong 10 Book Series

《少林武功医宗秘笈》
            全书十卷十三章
            第一卷第一章少林绝技真传
            第二章少林绝技练法
            第二卷第三章少林拳法()
            第三卷第三章少林拳法( )
            第四卷第四章少林棍法阐宗
            第五章拳经拳法
            第五卷第六章点穴法
            第七章卸骨法
            第八章擒拿法
            第六卷第九章少林十大健身功法
            第七卷第十章少林真本增演易筋洗髓内功图说( )
            第八卷第十章少林真本增演易筋洗髓内功图说()
            第九卷第十一章少林寺秘方选集
            第十卷第十二章少林历代秘传选集
            第十三章伤科治疗解救秘方

Comment

Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's Shaolin Encyclopedia First Edition

Volume I

Part 1 Shao Lin temple memorabilia for Zen martial arts great monk

Chapter 1 the brief introduction of Shao lin trmple.........1
              Chapter 2 Zen 17 ancestors..............43
              Chapter 3 the outline of Shao Lin martial arts................93
              Chapter 4 the famous fighting monks of each generation..........................115
              Chapter 5 neoteric Shao Lin martial arts famous people and converted disciples....263
              Chapter 6 the memorabilia of Shao Lin temple Zen martial arts.................311
              Chapter 7 Shao Lin temple stelae...491
              Chapter 8 the poems of the famous people in each generation................509
              Chapter 9 anthology of calligraphy carved on the stelae..........................537
              Chapter 10 the ready point for learning Shao Lin martial arts...................559
              Chapter 11 the basis of Shao Lin fist............................573
              Chapter 12 the techniques of fist in real fighting .......605
              Chapter 13 a collection of selected specimens of Shao Lin fist ...............625
              Chapter 14 the note of idiom in common use in Shao Lin fist..................663
              Chapter 15 the rules of competition in Shao Lin martial arts ....................717
              Chapter 16 southern Shao Lin temple test...................733

Part 2 illustration of Shao Lin fist

Chapter 17 elementary fist forms....1
              Chapter 18 excellent fist forms....187
              Chapter 19 Shao Lin diamond fist..............................679
              Chapter 20 Shao Lin Wu He fist.833
              Chapter 21 Shao lin protect family fist.......................919
              Chapter 22 Shao Lin fist sparring .............................1037
              Chapter 23 southern Shao Lin fist.............................1159

Part 3 the introduction for Shao Lin weapons

Chapter 24 images of Shao Lin weapons......................1
              Chapter 25 Shao lin spear..............43
              Chapter 26 Shao Lin staff............137
              Chapter 27 Shao Lin sword.........317
              Chapter 28 Shao Lin broad sword..............................545
              Chapter 29 the illustration of Shao lin nine section chain whip.............683
              Chapter 30 the illustration of Shao LIn rare weapons.............................729
              Chapter 31 Shao Lin hidden weapons.....................1029

Part 4 Shao Lin unique skill

Chapter 32 San Da and combat.......1
              Chapter 33 Shao Lin Qi Gong ......137
              Chapter 34 the secret skill for fighting on the arena213
              Chapter 35 Shao Lin method of pressure point fighting..........................363
              Chapter 36 skill of Shao Lin joint locking ..................417
              Chapter 37 ShaoLin 72 techniques..............................477
              Chapter 38 Shao Lin methods for long life.................659
              Chapter 39 Shao Lin temple the secret recipe for injured.........................687
              Chapter 40 Shao Lin temple a collection of selected specimens of internal medicine..807

Part -1 a brief introduction of the Shao Lin temple

Chapter 1 the innovation of Shao Lin temple...............2
              1.the establishment and development of Shao Lin temple ........................2
              2.the organization of the temple.....4
              3.land and managemernt..................5
              origin of the land............................5
              the distribution of the land and admministration .... 7
              Chapter 2 the main building of Shao Lin temple...........8
              section 1 the main palace of Shao Lin temple...............8
              1 mountain gateway 2 Ci Yun palace 3 Xi Lai palace 4 Tian Wang palace
              5 bell building 6 drum building 7 Da Xiong freat palace 8 Jin Na Luo palace
              9 six ancestors palace 10 tower yard 11 the law palace 12 abbot's house
              13 Li Xue pavilion 14 thousand Buddhas palace 15 white clothes palace
              16 nectar dais 17 ten palaces of the leader of ghosts
              section 2 the main building outside
              1 the block of tower (18) 2 the place of interest in cloud and fog mountain--DaMo cave(24)
              3 the place for memoring Da Mo faced the wall--the first ancestor abbey(24)
              4 the second ancestor abbey(27) 5 the third ancestor abbey(27)
              6 ten directions Zen yard(28) 7 southern garden(28) 8 Hua Yan temple(29)
              9 Shao Lin martial arts house(29)
              Chapter 3 the birth and spread and continuity of Zen.................29
              1 Ba Tuo spreaded the Buddhism Xiao Cheng Zen...29
              2 Da Mo face the wall and Zen hand down the light.30
              3.the birth and development of Chinese Zen..............31
              4.Shao Lin temple was burned for three times............35
              Chapter 4 Shao Lin temple Zen martial arts spread to the world...38
              1.Japanese aaazen martial arts is originated from Song mountain Shao lin.....38
              2.Gao Li Zen door nine mountain is originated from Shao Lin .................40
              3.ancient Indian monks come to Song mountain cross the ocean............41
              4.Shao Lin monk Ren Ji went to Vietnam......................41
              5.Pu Xue spreaded the Buddhism in Burma.................42
              6.Gao Can Hong Zen spreaded the techinque in southeast Asia.............42

Part 2 Zen 17 ancestor

1. the ancestor of Shao Lin temple--Ba Tuo.................44
              2.Shao Lin temple Da Cheng Zen ancestor--Pu Ti Da Mo.........................47
              3.Da Cheng Zen second ancestor--Hui Ke...................49
              4.Da Cheng Zen third ancestor--Seng Can...................50
              5.Da Cheng Zen fourth ancestor--Dao Xin...................50
              6.Da Cheng Zen fifth ancestor--Hong Ren...................51
              7.Da Cheng Zen sixth ancestor,Chinese Zen ancestor--Hui Neng...........53
              8.Zen seventh ancestor--Shen Hui55
              9.the sixth ancestor of north sect Mahayana Zen--Shen Xiu....................57
              10.the sixth ancestor of north sect Mahayana Zen--Fa Ru .....................58
              11.the seventh ancestor of north sect Mahayana Zen--PuJi.....................58
              12.the ancestor of Zen Cao Dong Sect --Ben Ji ..........59
              13.the ancestor of Zen Lin Ji Sect --Yi Xuan.... ...........60
              14.the ancestor of Zen Yun Men Sect --Wen Yan .....60
              15.the ancestor of Zen Wei Yang Sect --Hui Ji ..........61
              16.the ancestor of Zen Fa Yan Sect --Wen Yi .............62
              17.the ancestor of Shao Lin temple Cao Dong Sect --Fu Yu......................62

Part 3 the outline of the Shao lin martial arts

Chapter 1 the origin of Shao Lin martial arts................94
              1.the monk with martial arts went into Shao Lin..........94
              2 the monk with desease created the methods for body building ...........97
              3.affection of environment of society ,politics & military to Shao Lin martial arts...97
              4.the relationship between Da Mo and Shao Lin martial arts....................98
              5.conclusion....100
              Chapter 2 the development of Shao Lin martial arts.100
              Chapter 3 the morden Shao Lin martial arts...............104
              Chapter 4 the characteristics and function of Shao Lin martial arts......107
              1.practise is important and it is plain without florid.108
              2.the content is plentyful and many forms................110
              3.attact foreward and backward in a straight line.....111
              4 not bend and not straight roll in and out................112
              5.practise martial arts in a small place as a ox............112
              6.practise internal and external together....................113
              Chapter 5 the content of Shao Lin martial arts..........113

1.the defination of Shao Lin martial arts....................114
              2.the range of Shao Lin martial arts............................114

Part 4 the famous fighting monks in each generation

Chapter 1 the famous fighting monk in North Wei Dynasty.................118
              1 Seng Chou 2 Hui Guang 3 Wu Ren 4 Zhi Gang 5 Pu Xue 6 Hong Zun
              Chapter 2 the fighting monks in Sui Tang dynasty..127
              7 Zhi Cao 8 Yun Zong 9 Shan Hu 10 Hu Yang 11 Pu Hui 12 Ming Song
              13 Ling Ying 14 Pu Sheng 15 Dao Guang 16 Zhi Sheng 17 Zhi Xing 18 Feng
              19 Man 20 Zi Huan 21 Zi Sheng 22 Kong Kong 23 Ling Yin 24 Wei Kuan
              25 Yuan Jing 26 Fu Hu
              Chapter 3 the fighting monks in Song Jin dynasty...151
              27 Ling Qiu 28 Zhi Rui 29 Fu Ju 30 Zhi Sheng 31 Hui Wei 32 Hui Lin
              33Hai Zhou 34 Hong Wen 35 Jue Ze 36 Jue Yuan 37 Qiu Yue 38 Cheng Hui
              39 Zong Yin
              Chapter 4 the fighting monks in Yuan dynasty.........158
              40 Zong Shu 41 Fu Xing 42 Fu Zhen 43 Hui Ju 44 Hui Ding 45 Hui Jing
              46 Hui Ming 47 Hui Yan 48 Hui Yuan 49 Zhi An 50 Zhi Ju 51 Pu Ming
              52 Zi An 53 Zi Zhan 54 Da Zhi 55 Zhi Tai 56 Shao Yuan 57 Jin Na Luo
              58 Jue Xun 59 Liao Gai 60 Jue Kui 61 Jue Ru 62 Jue li 63 Jue Xian
              64 Jue Jing
              chapter 5 the fighting monks in Ming dynasty ........171
              65 Hui Zhuang 66 Jue Ming 67 Jue Xu 68 Zhi Shan 69 Yi Lou
              70 Liao Hua 71 Liao Ji 72 De Shi 73 Mu Zheng 74 Ben Ming
              75 Yuan Guo 76 Yuan Zhan 77 Che Kong 78 Ke Ming 79 Ke Feng
              80 Hui Tong 81 Zhi Nang 82 Bian Cheng 83 Ke Gai 84 Wu xu
              85 Wu Guan 86 Wu xuan 87 Wu Cong 88 Wu Lin 89 Wu Lei
              90 Wu Chan 91 Zhou You 92 Zhou Can 93 Zhou Zhao 94 Zhou Song
              95 San Qi 96 WU Hua 97 Wu Jing 98 Hong Zai 99 Wu Sheng
              100 Tan Ran 101 Xiao Shan 102 Yue Jing 103 Yeu Kong 104 Yue Zhong
              105 Yu Tian 106 Zhu Fang 107 Tian Yuan 108 Liao Xin 109 Gu Zhou
              110 Da Zao Hua 111Zong QIng 112 Pu Cong 113 Zi Ran 114 Wan An
              115 You Ti 116 Hong Zhao 117 Pu Bian 118 Pu Zhen 119 Pu Mei
              120 Zong Xiang 121 Guang Wen 122 Guang Yun 123 Guang Yu 124 Guang Tai
              125 Zhen Dao 126 Tong Xiang 127 Tong Yu 128 Xing Ke 129 Zong Zhi
              130 Hui Xi 131 Zong Chuan 132 Zong Hao 133 Zong Yun 134 Xing Hong
              135 Xing Yuan 136 Dao Yuan 137 Dao Zhi 138 Dao Heng 139 Chao Shui
              140 Dao Xing 141 Tong Mei 142 Ming Xue 143 Tong Xi 144 Qing Xi
              145 Tong Liang 146 Xuan Ci 147 Xuan Gui 148 Zu Shuang 149 Dao Hu
              150 Qing Yu 151 Ji Qing 152 Dao Ji 153 Dao Cheng 154 Qing Wang
              Chapter 6 the fighting monks in Qing dynasty..........213
              155 Tong Xu 156 Tong Quan 157 Zu Feng 158 Xuan Ming 159 Zu Fa
              160 Jing Dian 161 Qing Bin 162 Jing Huo 163 Tong Ti 164 Xuan Yu
              165 Zu Yi 166 Xuan Zhi 167 Qing Zhen 168 Qing Yu 169 Zhen Kui
              170 Zhen Le 171 Ru You 172 Ru Dian 173 Qing Bi 174 Jing Yi
              175 Zhen Cheng 176 Ru Xiu 177 Ru Yu 178 Ru Hui 179 Hai Han
              180 Hai Chuan 181 Hai Fa 182 Hai Ming 183 Hai Shu 184 Hai Run
              185 Hai Liang 186 Hai Kuan 187 Hai Gang 188 Zhan Hua 189 Zhan De
              190 Zhan Zhi 191 Zhan Mou 192 Zhan Heng 193 Zhan Ke 194 Ji Ran
              195 Zhen Qi 196 Zhan Shou 197 Zhan Luo 198 Hai Zang 199 Hai Zhong
              200 Zhan Ju 201 Hai Ling 202 Hai Zhen 203 Ji Pao 204 Yan Le
              205 Chun Zhi 206 Ji Yuan 207 Chun Hua 208 Ji Qin 209 Ru Jing
              210 Chang Zhuo 211 De Yin 212 Zhen Jun 213 Heng Lin 214 Miao Yu
              215 Su Hui 216 Chun Pu 217 Su Zhen 218 Su Dian 219 Zhen He
              220 Ti Zhong 221 Yong Gui 222 Su Kun 223 De Qian 224 Miao Ju
              225 Ti Xing 226 Ti Fengf 227 Chang Guo 228 Su Ying 229 Xing Ri
              230 Su Guang 231 De Quan 232 Xing Jin 233 Xing Chao
              Chapter 8 the fighting monks in morden time.............251
              235 Zhen Xu 236 Xing Chun 237 De Chan 238 Yong Xiang 239 De Gen
              240 Fei Peng 241 Xing Zheng 242 Su XI 243 Su Yun 244 Yong Xin
              245 De Yang 246 Yong Xu

Part 5 neoteric Shao Lin martial arts famous people and converted disciples

Chapter 1 the Shao Lin martial arts famous people...264
              1 Liu Ting 2 Liu Fa Tai 3 Guo Qing Fanfg 4 Li Gen Sheng 5 Xu Shi You
              6 Liu Shi Zhang 7 Wang Zi Ren 8 Li Zhan Yuan 9 Jin En Zhong 10 Wang Ding Yi
              11 Qi San 12 Liu Jing Wen 13 Su Fa 14 Xing Shu 15 Yang Ju Cai
              16 Liang Yi Quan 17 Wang Chao Fan 18 De Qian 19 Zhang Guang Jun 20 Lu Xue Li
              21 Liu Bao Shan 22 Sun Zhen Gao 23 De Yan 24 Fan Qing Bin 25 Qiu Fang Jian
              26 Liu Yu Zeng 27 Yun Zhu 28 Ma Xi Cheng 29 De Qian 30 De Rong
              31 De Jiang 32 De Rui 33 De Ying 34 De Hua 35 Liu Guo Qing
              36 Yang Rui
              Chapter 2 the converted disciples of Shao lin temple...............................292
              1 Xing Gang 2 Xing Xi 3 Xing Wei 4 De Da 5 Xing Long
              6 Su Yong Qin 7 Xu Zhi Rong 8 You Jin Ba 9 Zhu Yu 10 Wu Fu De
              11 Li Shun Rui 12 Lu Ying Xuan
              appendix 1 the promoter of Shao Lin martial arts......298
              1 Deng Jun Hua 2 Wang Zhi Zhou 3 Zhang Gou Bin 4 Zhuang Nan Guan
              appendix 2 the foreign Shao Lin disciples.................300
              1 Xing Rui 2 Zheng Xin Hai 3 Xing Xiang 4 Xing Huang 5 Xing Ying
              6 Xing Zhen 7 Xing Li 8 Nuo Wa Si 9 Wu Kun Suan 10 Zuo Bo Guo Xiong
              11 Yi Ge Er 12 Lin Jia Ping 13 Han Xiang Ji 14 Liu Yun Mao 15 Ma Si Luo Fu
              16 Jiang Zhi Cheng

Part 6 the memorabilia of Shao Lin temple Zen martial arts

Chapter 1 the anecdotes about the fighting monks in each generation.312
              1.Zhi Gang rescue the farmer girl and defeated the villains......................312
              2.13 monks resisted the villains bravely......................312
              3.iron monk Yuan Jing is as hard as steel....................313
              4.Fu Hu defeated the bad monk with empty hand......314
              5.Fu Ju assempled the heros and created the fist forms............................316
              6. Jue Min monk saved the general...............................317
              7.Hui Wei mond resist against the army of Jin............322
              8.Jue Yuan went out the mountain and visit the famous master...............323
              9.500 fighting monks defeated the army of Yuan.........324
              10.small mountain monk fight against enemy...............326
              11.Yue Kong lead the monks the monks to defend the customs...............327
              12. Zhou Can monk driving out invaders......................330
              13.Yue Jing getting rid of the devil snake with a divine sword..................331
              14.Heng Lin leaded the monks to wipe out the bandits..............................332
              15.Miao Yu defeated Wu Pei Fu with fist......................333
              16.the guerilla resist Japanese invaders in Shao Lin district......................335
              17.Zhen Xu overawe the hundredsoldiers in towers...336
              18. De Gen gave a lesson to villain in north of An hui336
              19. blind abbot show his unique skill.............................337
              20.Shi De Yang become famous in the world................338
              21. Xing Xiao gave a lesson to villain with chain whip...............................339
              22.Xing Peng save the farmer girl bravely.....................340
              Chapter 2 Shao Lin fighting monk visited the oversea341
              1.Shao lin masters vistited Japan....341
              2.Shao lin monks in France .............342
              3.Master De Qian visited Lion City343
              4.Master DeDing spreaded fame in Belgium.................345
              5.Shao LIn fighting monk visited America....................347
              6.Master De Can shocked Korea....360
              7.Shao Lin fighting monk stired Burlin..........................361
              8.Shao Lin monk spreaded fame Italy............................362
              Chapter 3 the famous people in each generation visited Shao Lin to watch the Matial Arts..362
              Section 1 ancient famous people visited Shao lin........362
              1.Emperor Gao Zong visited Shao Lin for five times..362
              2.Wu Ze Tian visited Shao Shi to give the poem.........363
              3.Zhao Kuang Yin learned Martial Arts from Shao Lin...............................364
              4.Zhu Yuan Zhang formally acknowledge a master in Shao lin..................365
              5.Emperor Kang Xi visited Shao Lin...............................367
              6.Emperor Qian Long counted the towers in Shao Lin368
              7.Emperor Yong Zheng learned Shso lin martial arts secretly....................369
              Section 2 Famous people in morden times visited Shao Lin.......................372
              1.Kang You Wei gave the poem to Shao Lin................372
              2.Jiang Jie Shi visited Shao Lin to watch martial arts...373
              3.Dong Bi Wu visited Shao Shi.......374
              4.Marshal Chen Yi visited Shao Lin375
              5.Xu Xiang Qian watched martial arts and gave the poem..........................376
              6.Chairman Li Xian Nian watched the fist forms of monk...........................376
              7.Hu Yao Bang inspected Shao Lin temple....................377
              8.A Pei visited Shao Lin monks first time.......................377
              9.Qian Jun came to Shao Lin temple to learn martial arts.............................378
              Section 3 International famous people watched the performance in Shao Lin.........383
              Chapter 4 Introduction for Shao Lin group organization.............................386
              1.Shao Lin martial arts association for rescuing the country......................386
              2.Song mountain Shao Lin martial arts association......386
              3.Shao Lin temple martial arts group for finding and arranging..................387
              4.Shao Lin martial arts association in Deng Feng county...........................388
              5.the Shao Lin temple committee for compiling the books of fist forms....389
              6.research assosiation for Song mountain Shao Lin fist..............................389
              7.Shao Lin temple martial arts association......................390
              8.compile department for Shao Lin fist............................390
              9.Chinese Shao Lin martial arts sports and medical association.................390
              10.the brief introduction of the martial arts school in Shao Lin district.....394

Appendix 1.research association for Tai Wan Da Mo Yi Jin Jing and Xi Sui Jing........396
              Appendix 2.China Shao Lin international martial arts academy..................397
              Appendix 3.China Shao Lin temple association of development of culture of Tai Wan..398
              Chapter 5 Shao lin temple martial arts group abroad...398
              1.league of Japan Shao Lin temple fist............................398
              2.league of Japan Shao Lin fist culture...........................399
              3.Shao lin national martial arts association of Singapore ............402
              4.Shao Zong mountain national martial arts and PE association of Singapore...........402
              5.Hua Lin temple martial arts group of America...........403
              6.Shao Lin Tai Ji martial arts academy of Switzland...403
              7.Bing city Shao Lin national martial arts body building association of alaysia..........404
              8.Sanfrancisco city Shao Lin Qi Gong research assoication of America404
              9.Xiong Ben city Shao Lin fist research association of Japan..........405
              Chapter 6 importrant competition and studying and discussing of learning meeting......405
              1.the first national meeting of studying and discussing of Shao Lin fist learning ..........405
              2.the first international meeting of studying and discussing of Shao Lin fist learning....407
              3.the first international martial arts competition of Shao Lin disciples.......408
              4.international Shao Lin martial arts festival in Zheng Zhou in1991.........413
              5.international Shao Lin martial arts festival in Zheng Zhou in1992.........416
              6.international Shao Lin martial arts festival in Zheng Zhou in1993.........422
              7.the first China Song mountain Shao Lin martial arts competition on the arena...........448
              Chapter 7 Shao Lin martial arts professional works in each generation...463
              Chapter 8 expert in China & abroad glorified & commented martial arts professional works...465
              Chapter 9 prize statistics of Shao Lin fighter competition.........475

Part 7 stelae of Shao Lin temple

1.Song Yue Shao Lin temple epigraphy was written by the emperor in Tang dynasty........493
              2.Shao Lin temple certificate on the back of the stelae...............................496
              3.book for Bai Yi Wu Shao Lin temple seat of honor..497
              4.the poem on the stelae was written by a queen .......497
              5.the poem was written by a queen in Qing dynasty..498
              6.Yu Gong stelae of Shao Lin Zen master.....................498
              7.Xing Bao stelae of Xi An Zen master.........................500
              8.the epigraphy was written by Sha Men Shao Yuan in Japan................501
              9.the tower epigraphy of Cun Zhuo Zen master.........502
              10.the epigraphy was written by Xiao Liang Zen master..........................503
              11.epigraphy for monk Bian Tun written by Xin Chang Lord the grandson of emperor.....506
              12.the epigraphy of Shao Lin Zen master Dao Gong 506
              13.the epigraphy for memorizing Japanese monk Zong Dao Chen's revisit.............507

Part 8 the poems of the famous people in each generation

Chapter 1 ancient poems
              1.visiting Shao Lin temple.............510
              2.the scenery of Shao Lin temple.510
              3.Shao Lin temple poem for friends.............................510
              4.visiting Shao lin temple .............511
              5.the first ancestor.........................511
              6.visiting Shao lin temple..............511
              7.the poem for Chang Shi Jiu back to Song mountain Shao lin ..............512
              8.the poem for Zan Lu master back to Song mountain .............................512
              9.staying in Shao Lin temple.........512
              10.overlooking Shao Shi mountain...............................512
              11.travelling in Shao Lin temple on dragon festival.....513
              12.passing by Shao Lin temple.....513
              13.passing by Jie Tan temple........513
              14.passing by Shao Lin .................513
              15.Song mountain scenic spot......514
              16.visiting Shao lin temple.............514
              17.praising Song mountain............514
              18.something in Shao Lin temple .514
              19.visiting Shao lin temple.............515
              20.visiting Shao lin temple.............515
              21.staying in Shao Lin temple.......515
              22.Shao Lin nectar platform...........516
              23.passing by Shao Lin temple.....516
              24. Shao Lin ....516
              25.Shao Lin .....516
              26.overlooking cliff from Shao Lin ............................516
              27.Shao Lin Jing Hou mountain...517
              28.visiting Shao lin temple............517
              29.the first ancestor temple...........517
              30.the first visiting of Wei Xiao Dun...........................517
              31.visiting Shao lin temple............518
              32.climbing the Song mountain....518
              33.to Fen He Hua Yuan Shao Lin temple....................518
              34.two poems for Shao Lin night.519
              35.climbing Wu Ru mountain with Zhao Xi Zhou....519
              36.two poems for travelling in Shao Lin temple with Xu Nan Zhou.......519
              37.travelling in Shao Lin temple with Xu Nan Zhou 519
              38.stop at Shao Lin temple at night.............................519
              39.overlooking the Zen house.....519
              40.prising Da Mo master facing wall...........................520
              41.visiting Shao lin temple............520
              42.Zhuo Xi spring .........................520
              43.ode for Da Mo...........................520
              44.to E Mei Taoist fist ..................521
              45.watching the martial arts competition......................521
              46.watching the martial arts performance in Shao Lin ...522
              47.passing by Shao Lin temple ...522
              48.Shao Lin temple ........................522
              49.watching the stelae for Shao Lin temple abbot by emperor in Tang dynasty....522
              50.staying in Shao Lin temple......523
              Chapter 2 morden poem................523
              1.Shao Lin temple Xi An stelae....523
              2.Shao Lin temple unique skill......524
              3.memorizing Shao Lin fist............524
              4.passing by Shao Lin temple .....524
              5. the stone for facing the wall of Da Mo in Shao Lin temple........524
              6.to Shoa Lin ..525
              7.two poems for Shao Lin ............525
              8.to Shao Lin temple .....................525
              9.praising Shao Lin .......................525
              10.traveling in Shao Lin temple....525
              11.bidding Shao Lin ......................526
              12.morality of martail arts..............526
              13.improving Shan Men................526
              14.tomb of Yue Kong monk in Shao Lin....................526
              15.visiting Xin Yi Ba......................526
              16.morden Shao Lin fist ...............526
              17.epic for Shao Lin fist................526
              18.praising Shao Lin martial arts.527
              19.martial arts went out Shao Lin ...............................527
              20.visiting Shao Lin temple .........527
              21.the reappearance of braveness in Shao lin ..........527
              22.praising Shao Lin martial arts..527
              23.praising Shao Lin martial arts..528
              24.priasing Shao Lin .....................528
              25.poem for Shao Lin.....................528
              26.to Chui Pu palace......................528
              27.to Jin Na Luo palace.................528
              28.to stone stelae ..........................528
              29.two poems for praising master De Qian................529
              30.Shao Lin monks like martial arts.............................529
              31.the monk fronm eastern becoming famous...........529
              32.praising Shao lin De Qian master...........................529
              33.poem for Shao Lin martial arts530
              34.Shao Lin fighting monk in America......................530
              35.praising Zu Ting Shao LIn......531
              36.poem for praising De Qian......531
              Chapter 3 the morden famous people gave the epigraphy th martial arts.......531
              1 member of standing committee Song Ren Qiong 2 member of standing committee Lu Ding Yi
              3 member of standing committee Zhang Ai Ping 4 vice chairman of council Zhou Yi Cheng
              5 vice chairman of CPPCC Fang Yi 6 vice chairman of CPPCC CHeng Si Yuan
              7 vice chairman of CPPCC Qian Chang Zhao 8 vice chairman of CPPCC Yang Cheng Wu
              9 vice chairman of culture association Zang Ke Jia 10 Rong Gao Tang
              11 vice chairman of CPPCC Liu Ning Yi 12 vice chairman of woman association Lin Li Yun
              13 secretary of classmate association in Huang Pu military school Cheng Yuan
              14 Chen Tian Ran 15 member of standing committee of CPPCC Shen Zhui
              16 proprieter of Xin Hua organized body Mu Qing 17leader culture troupe of Chinese
              communist party center broadcasting Ma Ji 18 minister of government affairs dept. of
              Singapore Zhuang Ri Kun
              19 vice chairman Political law committee of CPPCC Lin Heng Yuan 20 vice minister
              of ministry of orgnazation of Chinese communist party center Li Rui 21 Han Qiu Yan
              Chapter 4 travel notes
              traveling in Song mountain.........533

Part 9 anthology of epigraphy carved on the stelae

Chapter 1 Dong Wei dynasty
              1.epigraphy of Bi Qiu Hong Bao making statue.......537
              2.epigraphy of Feng Hui Bao making statue.............537
              Chapter 2 Tang dynasty
              1.epigraphy was written by emperor in Tang dynasty............................539
              2.epigraphy was written by emperor in Tang dynasty............................539
              3.epigraphy for Yue Sha door Shi Fa Ru Zen master...............................542
              4.epigraphy for Tian Zhong mountain......................543
              Chapter 3 Song dynasty
              1.epigraphy was written by Dong Po.........................544
              2.ode to Da Mo..............................546
              3.epigraphy for the first mountain..............................547
              Chapter 4 Yuan dynasty
              epigraphy of Zhao Gong monk tower........................548
              Chapter 5 Ming dynasty
              1.thousand cliffs and ten thousand ditches.............549
              2.statue facing wall in the first ancestor temple.......551
              3.epigraphy for Wu Yan Dao Zen master.................552
              4.epigraphy for Dao Gong Zen master....................553
              5.poem for Song mountain 16 peaks..........................554
              Chapter 6 Qing dynasty
              1. epigraphy for the teacher of Qian Long................555
              2.praising the stone facing wall..556
              Chapter 7 MinGuo dynasty
              1.Yu Ying school...........................557
              2.poem for Wu Pei Fu...................558

Part 10 the ready points for learning Shao Lin martial arts

Chapter 1 morality of martial arts560
              Chapter 2 the new prohibitions for learning martial arts.........................562
              Chapter 3 dressing place and nutrition.....................565

Part 11 the basis of Shao Lin fist

Chapter 1 shape of hands............574
              Chapter 2 shape of foot and the method of practising ...........................580
              Chapter 3 shape of body and the method of practising .........................582
              Chapter 4 the eyes.........................583
              Chapter 5 steps and methods of practising .............584
              Chapter 6 the method of kicks ....587
              Chapter 7 the method of jumping ...............................593
              Chapter 8 the method of turn jumping ......................593
              Chapter 9 the method of Chun Gong .........................595
              Chapter 10 the method of the other martial arts........597
              Chapter 11 the method of three section bright.........599
              Chapter 12.the method of four ends ..........................599
              Chapter 13 the method of union of five elements.....600
              Chapter 14 the method of regulating eyes ears and heart.......................603

Part 12 the techinques of fist in real fighting

Chapter 1 the method of power block ........................606
              Chapter 2 the method of moving body to dodge......607
              Chapter 3 the method of combinating real and fake..607
              Chapter 4 the method of aliving from dying .............608
              Chapter 5 the method of white monkey washing face..............................609
              Chapter 6 the method of changing and stiring..........609
              Chapter 7 the method of breath and moving and still..............................609
              Chapter 8 the method of changing in the wind.........610
              Chapter 9 the method of practising movement.........611
              Chapter 10 the method of body builing Liu He ........611
              Chapter 11 the method of 24 cannons........................611
              Chapter 12 the method of 32 closing .........................613
              Chapter 13 ten points of Shao lin Shi Jia hammer handle........................615
              Chapter 14 the points of 8 strikes and 8 no strikes...620
              Chapter 15 the points of 3 front and 6 points............620
              Chapter 16 the method of 36 getting through and shake ........................621
              Chapter 17 the points of 16 gesture of fighting ........621
              Chapter 18 the points of unarmed hand for fighting ...............................623

Part 13 a collection of selected specimens of Shao Lin fist

1.Shao Lin golden stone fist........626
              2.Shao Lin 8 Zhen fist...................629
              3.Shao Lin four doors fist ............631
              4.the first Ba Ji fist ........................632
              5. the second Ba Ji fist .................632
              6.the third Ba Ji fist .......................633
              7.the fourth Ba Ji fist ....................633
              8.the fifth Ba Ji fist ........................634
              9.the sixth Ba Ji fist .......................634
              10.the seventh Ba Ji fist ..............634
              11.the eighth Ba Ji fist ..................635
              12.Ba JI fist sparring .....................635
              13.the second Ba Ji fist sparring .637
              14.small Liu He fist.........................638
              15.Shao lin surport palm................638
              16.Shao lin plum blossom palm....639
              17.the second plum blossom palm......639
              18.the third plum blossom palm...639
              19.Shao Lin swallow palm.............639
              20.Shao Lin Guan Dong fist..........640
              21.Shao Lin Guan Xi fist................640
              22.Shao Lin Yun Yang fist ............641
              23.Shao Lin hungry tiger fist.........641
              24.the second hungry tiger fist.....641
              25.the third hungry tiger fist..........642
              26.Shao Lin Fu Hu fist....................642
              27.the second Fu Hu fist................642
              28.Shao Lin fire dragon fist............643
              29.Shao Lin scissor fist...................643
              30.Shao Lin reverse arm fist...........643
              31.Shao Lin watch tide fist.............644
              32.Shao Lin six ancestors fist........644
              33.Shao Lin mandarin duck leg.....644
              34 Shao Lin meteor leg...................644
              35.shao Lin Liu He link fist............645
              36.the secret points of Shao Lin Yi Men fist..............645
              37secret points of changing the cock claw dragon weist & tiger head....646
              38.Shao Lin five shape fist............646
              39.the secret point of Shao lin five shape palm.........646
              40.the secret point of Tong Bi fist...............................647
              41.the action point of Tong Bi fist...............................647
              42.the secret point of small Lian Huan fist.................648
              43.the secret point of Tong Bi Jie fist.........................648
              44.the secret point of Tong Bi Lian Huan fist...........649
              45.the secret point of big Lian Huan fist....................649
              46.the secret point of the skill of Tong Bi fist...........649
              47.the secret point of Shao Lin 36 grasp....................650
              48. the secret point of Shao Lin seconf seven stars fist.........650
              49.the secret point of Shao Lin third seven stars fist..............650
              50.the point of Shao Lin long fist651
              51.the second Shao Lin long fist.651
              52.the secret point of the third Shao Lin long fist....652
              53.Shao Lin soft fist......................652
              54.the second Shao Lin soft fist.653
              55. the third Shao lin soft fist......653
              56.the secret point of Shao Lin five fist.....................654
              57..the secret point of Shao Lin dragon fist..............654
              58..the secret point of Shao Lin tiger fist...................655
              59..the secret point of Shao Lin leopord fist.............655
              60..the secret point of Shao Lin crane fist.................655
              61.the secret point of Shao Lin Five shape & eight method fist...656
              62.the secret point of five shape Lian Huan fist......656
              63.the secret point of ShaoLin mantic fist................657
              64.the secret point of second Shao lin black tiger fist........658
              65.the secret point of third Shao lin black tiger fist658
              66.the secret point of Shao Lin iron ox shield fist....658
              67.the secret point of Shao Lin Yuan Gong fist........659
              68.the secret point of Shao Lin two ancestor fist.....659
              69.the secret point of second Shao Lin five son fist660
              70.the secret point of third Shao Lin five son fist.....661
              71.the point of five son fist sparring...........................662

Part 14 the note of idiom in common use in Shao lin fist

1 stroke(664) 2 strokes(666) 3 strokes(668) 4 strokes(673)
              5 strokes(678) 6 strokes(681) 7 strokes(685) 8 strokes(687)
              9 strokes(694) 10 strokes(699) 11 strokes(701) 12 strokes(706)
              13 strokes(708) 14 strokes(710) 15 strokes(711) 16 strokes(713)
              17 strokes(714) 18 strokes(715) 19 strokes(716) 20 strokes(716)
              21 strokes(716)

Part 15 the rules of competition in Shao Lin martial arts

Chapter 1 referee and their duty..718
              1.constitution of referee................718
              2.the duty of judge group and referee........................719
              Chapter 2 the common rules of competition................721
              3.the nature of competition............721
              4.the item of competition................721
              5.dividing group in competition....721
              6.adjudgement of place.................722
              7.dressing, going in ,going out,begining ,ending,reckoning by time....722
              8.waiver...........723
              9.deal with the advices.................723
              10.the rules of competition order for athelets.............723
              Chapter 3 the standard and method of giving the score.........................723
              11.the standard of giving score for each competition...............................724
              12.the method of giving score.....725
              Chapter 4 the demand of Shao Lin martial arts main movements specification......726
              13 the demand of main movements in fist forms specification...............726
              14.demand of the basic specification of weapons & rules of giving & deducting score...730
              Chapter 5 the demand of style and characteristics...731
              15.the demand of fist weapon form sports sepcification.........................731

Part 16 Southern Shao Lin test

1.the legend about southern Shao Lin.......................734
              2,Shao Lin temple monks talking about Southern Shao Lin...................735
              3.the experts in the whole country tested southern Shao Lin................736
              4. somebody said southern Shao lin is in Fu Qing...750
              5.the outline of martial arts in southern Shao Lin.....752
              6 supplement :Shao Lin temple converted disciples755
              1 Yun Li 2 Yun Ying 3 Yuan Jun 4 De Yuan

Volume 2 IndexPart 17 elementary fist forms1.the first arhat eighteen movements of hands............22.the second arhat eighteen movements of hands...........63.the third arhat eighteen movements of hands..........114.the fourth arhat eighteen movements of hands..........155.the fifth arhat eighteen movements of hands........196.the sixth arhat eighteen movements of hands..........237.the seventh arhat eighteen movements of hands..........288.the eighth arhat eighteen movements of hands.........329.the ninth arhat eighteen movements of hands..........3610.protecting mountain Zi Men arhat eighteen movements of hands........5511.Shao Lin ten springy kicks.............................6112.Shao Lin eight steps chain kicks................8013.Shao Lin mind form........8914.Shao Lin Xiao Hong fist...................9515.the second Xiao Hong fist.............10716.Shao Lin Da Hong fist................11317.the second Da Hong fist..............12418.Shao Lin mind fist...................13019.The second mind fist..............14220.Shao Lin small Tong Bi fist.........15521.Shao Lin big Tong Bi fist.............17222.Shao Lin facing the sun fist........181 Part 18 excellent fist forms1.Shao Lin arhat fist..................1882.the second arhat fist................1943.Shao Lin two doors Ba Ji fist.....2084.Shao Lin small cannon fist..........2215.the second small cannon fist.........2276.Shao Lin big cannon hammer................2357.Shao Lin small plum blossom fist..........2458.Shao Lin big plum blossom fist..........2529.Shao Lin chain fist.................26410.Shao Lin eight steps chain fist..........26811.Shao Lin plum blossom mantis fist...................28812.Shao Lin swallow shape fist..............30013.Shao Lin five tigers fist.................30614.Shao Lin black tiger fist.................31315. Shao Lin intrepid tiger fist.............32216.Shao Lin eight methods fist..........34117.Shao Lin five elements and eight methods fist..............35318.Shao Lin lotus fist..................35819.Shao Lin mind long fist..............36220.Shao Lin Zhao Yang fist..............37421.Shao Lin monkey fist..................38322.Shao Lin seven stars and mantis fist..........38923.Shao Lin white ape and mantis fist...........39524.Shao Lin poking foot fist................40225.Shao Lin Pi Gua fist....................41026.Shao Lin Tian Gang fist..................41827.Shao Lin break lotus fist.............42728.Shao Lin mouse palace fist............43529.Shao Lin Di Sha fist.................44330.Shao Lin facing down genie fist........45031.Shao Lin roll dragon palm.................45732.Shao Lin wind fire fist...................46733.Shao Lin drunk fist....................47534.Shao Lin long protecing the door of the mind fist..............48835.Shao Lin stone fist......................51336.Shao Lin step fist..............53437.Shao Lin soft fist................54738.Shao Lin comprehensive Tai Ji fist.........55639.Shao Lin short strick fist...............56640.Shao Lin chasing wind fist..................57441.Shao Lin Luo Wang eighteen palm..........58042.Shao Lin Ye Cha iron sand palm.............58443.Shao Lin leopard hammer....................58844.Shao Lin searching wind palm..............59545.Shao Lin keeping down the mountain fist.......59946.Shao Lin go out of the mountain fist...........60747.Shao Lin tiger jump fist.......61248.Shao Lin leopard jump fist....................61949.the second Shao Lin leopard jump fist.........62850.the third Shao Lin leopard jump fist.......64051.the fourth Shao Lin leopard jump fist..........65152.Shao Lin agile fist..........................66253.Shao Lin cock claw dragon weist and leopard head change....669Part 19 Shao Lin diamond fistChapter 1 the basis of diamond fist........................6801.hand method..........................................68 02.foot method.........................6813.step method...............6824.leg method..............6835.procedure of practising ..........................684Chapter 2 the illustration of Shao Lin diamond fist forms..............6851.the first diamond fist.........................6852.the second diamond fist.....................7043.the third diamond fist.....................7224.the fourth diamond fist................7345.the fifth diamond fist................7486.the sixth diamond fist.................7627.the seventh diamond fist.............7768.the eighth diamond fist.............7899.the ninth diamond fist.............80110.the tenth diamond fist............814Part 20 Shao Lin Wu He fistChapter 1 the outline of the Shao Lin Wu He fist.....8341.the origin of the Shao Lin Wu He fist.............8342.the characteristic of Shao Lin Wu He fist..........8343.the basis............................8354.the proceeding of practising ..........837Chapter 2 the illustration of Shao Lin Wu He fist form..........8381.the first Shao Lin Wu He fist..................8382.the second Shao Lin Wu He fist..................8503.the third Shao Lin Wu He fist..................8674.the fourth Shao Lin Wu He fist............8825.the fifth Shao Lin Wu He fist...............898Part 21 Shao Lin protect family fistChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin protect family fist.............9201.the characteristics of the fist...................9202.the basis .......................................9223.the procedure of practising .....................924Chapter 2 the illustration of the pratecting family fist.........9251.the first opening the mountain fist...................9252.the second facing the door fist...................9403.the third three recommendation for Zhu Ge...........9544.the fourth puncture heart hammer...................9715.the fifth five men palm....................9806.the sixth Di Pan leg....................9897.the seventh plum blossom fist...........9938.the eighth chain hammer...............10009.the ninth chain leg.................100610.the tenth ambush palm..............101111.the eleventh Pu Di sand.............101712.the twelvth capture the enemies back to mountain.............102413.the thirteen protect yard hammer.........................1031Part 22 Shao Lin fist sparring1.arhat 18 hands sparring ..............10382.arhat roll strick sparring............10613.arhat hand in hand sparring..............10684.Shao Lin Liu He fist...........10815.the second Shao Lin Liu He fist........10966.the third Shao Lin Liu He fist............11117.the fourth Shao Lin Liu He fist...........11208.Shao Lin Beng Bu fist sparring ............11399.Shao Lin black tiger fist sparring .............1149Part 23 Southern Shao Lin fist1.the character Gong facing down the tiger fist...11602.south Shao Lin a plum blossom fist.........11853.south Shao lin arhat happy angry fist.....12144.south Shao Lin tiger eagle fist.........1220Volume 3 Index Part 24 the illustration of Shao Lin weapons1.Shao Lin short weapons .................22.Shao Lin long weapons................233.Shao Lin soft weapons................314.Shao lin hidden weapons...............39Part 25 Shao Lin spear skillChapter 1 the basis of Shao Lin spear skill.............441.the name of each part of spear and datum..............442.the steps...........................................45 3.the basic skill of spear.....................48Chapter 2 the secret points collection of Shao Lin spear.........521 the secret points of practising pear...........................522.the three words rhyme of spear skill.........................55Chapter 3 the illustration of Shao Lin spear skill form.............581.Shao Lin 13 famous spear..........................................582 .Shao Lin plum blossom spear....................................633.Shao lin flower spear ........................................674.Shao Lin big flower spear...................................755.Shao Lin black dragon spear.................................816.Shao Lin .................................................. 957.Shao Lin long spear..................................1088.Shao Lin 24 spear..............................117 .................................................. 12210.the illustration of Shao Lin double flower spear...........134Part 26 Shao Lin staff skillChapter 1 the method of Shao Lin staff...................1381.the shape and method of step.......................1382.the skill in common use.........................1403.the secret points of practising staff........141Chapter 2 the sollection of Shao Lin staff sorm.............1431small Ye Cha staff.......................................1442.b ig Ye Cha staff......................1443.Yin Shou staff.....................1454.break staff......................1455.Liu He Yin Shou staff..................1476.Liu He wind wrap Ye Cha staff..........1487.skiny girl cross thread staff............1488.six back rows staff.......................1499.white snake staff........................14910.big Ye Cha staff fighting................15011.ShaoLin same as the sky staff..........15012.Shao Lin Shang Pan eight Divinities staff...........15113.Shao Lin five tigers and a flock goats staff.........15114.Shao lin big holly staff.........................15215.Shao Lin whirlwind staff.......................15216.shao Lin plum blossom staff...............15217.Shao Lin flying dragon staff.............................15318.Shao Lin............................................... ...............15319.Small Ye Cha Fighting Staff..............................15420.The Second Plum Blossom Staff.............................15421.Small Liu He Staff..................................154Chapter 3 - The Question sand Answers of Shao Lin Staff Skill....................155Chapter 4 - The Illustration Of Shao Lin Staff Skill ........1611. Shao Lin Wind Fire Staff........................................1622. Shao Lin Da Mo Staff ..................................1663. The Second Da Mo Staff..................................1764. Shao Lin Ape Staff......................................1835. Shao Lin Weaving Staff.................................1896. Shao Lin Shooting Star Staff.......................1957. Shao Lin Magical Wind Staff.....................2008. The Skill of Shao Lin Magical Wind Staff Fighting...........2089. Shao Lin Fire Poker Staff..............................26310. Shao Lin Eyebrow Height Staff .....................27011. Shao Lin Big Ye Cha Staff....................28212. Shao Lin Liu He Staff...........................29113. Shao Lin Yu Style Staff.........................31014. Cheng Zong Tai Staff Skill 55 Movements...............315Part 27 Shao Lin Jian SkillChapter 1 - The Basic Skill of Shao Lin Jian.................3181. The Skill in Common Use..............................3182. Target Areas For Striking............................3213. The Secret Points of Shao Lin Jian................321Chapter 4 - The Illustration of Shaolin Jian Form......3221. Shao Lin Chou Gong Jian......................3222. Shao Lin Searching Wind Jian.................3283. Shao Lin Eight Divinities Jian............2414. Shao Lin Fire Dragon Jian..................3505. Shao Lin Green Dragon Jian.............3636. Shao Lin Cloud Sun Jian...................3717. Shao Lin Spring Dragon Jian.............3798. Shao Lin Five Palace Jian.............3879. Shao Lin Dragon Shape Jian........39410. Shao Lin Five Methods Jian........40311. Shao Lin Chain Jian ............42712. Shao Lin Ten Shapes Jian.................43713. Shao Lin 36 Jian........................46614.Shao Lin wind evil Jian...............505Chapter 3 the collection of Shao Lin Jian skill......5351.Shao Lin Shang Pan eight divinities Jian.............5352.Shao Lin seven stars Jian ........................5363.Shao Lin Da Mo Jian..............................5364.Shao Lin dragon shape Jian....................5375.Shao Lin Mouse Jian........................5376.Shao Lin green wind Jian..................5387.Shao Lin child Jian..............538appendix: the comparison of ancient and modern idioms of Jian skill......................540Part 28 Shao Lin DaoChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin Dao skill..............5461. origin of Dao skill............................5462.the characteristics of Shao Lin Dao skill..............5473.the content of Shao Lin Dao skill....................548Chapter 2 the basic skills of Shao Lin Dao ...............5491.the construction of Dao ........................5492.hand ,foot ,body,eye and step coordination...........5503.the basic skill of Dao ...........................5614.the secret points of Shao Lin Dao..................574Chapter 3 the illustration of Shao Lin excellent Dao skill..........5781 Shao Lin single Dao ........................5782. Shao Lin green dragon Dao .................5823. Shao Lin plum blossom Dao .................5914. Shao Lin black tiger Dao ...................5995. Shao Lin five tigers and a flock of goats Dao.........6096. Shao Lin wild goose Dao ................6187. Shao Lin four doors Dao .................6278. Shao Lin around head Dao ...................6569. Shao Lin temple south yard double Dao 11movements..............66610. Shao Lin spring autumn big Dao ....66911 .the second spring autumn big Dao.................... 675Part 29 The illustration of Shao Lin Nine section chain whip1. Shao Lin protect body Whip ......................6842. Shao Lin Four Doors and Eight Steps Whip.........6893. Shao Lin Double Whip ............................6954. Dao Wrap Add Whip ............................7065. Shao Lin Drive Mountian Whip..................718Part 30 The Illustration of Shao Lin Rare Weapons (37)1. Shao Lin Diamond Stick....................7302. Shao Lin Protect Hand Yue .........7473. Shao Lin Moon Blade Dao .......................7534. Shao Lin Tian Gang Chop Water Fan ...............7535. Shao Lin Scythe..................................7626. Shao Lin Double Scythe..........................7767. Shao Lin Closed Blood Mandirin Duck Stick ........7818. Shao Lin Five Hands Together Palm .............7929. Shao Lin Turn Palace Cane ...................80410. Shao Lin Closed Blood Mandarin Duck Mace ............81111. Shao Lin Two-Section Stick .......................81812. Shao Lin Double Shooting Star ....................83013. Shao Lin Iron Broom..............................83614. Shao Lin Hunt Swallow Fork....................84315. Shao Lin Wild Goose Wing Spear..................85016. Shao Lin Lu Xia Spade .......................85617. Shao Lin Convenience Spade..................86118. Shao Lin Support Sky Fork..............86819. Shao Lin Goat Horn Cane ..............87220. Shao Lin Ox Horn Cane........................87721. Shao Lin Double Cane.......................88422. The Second Shao Lin Double Cane............89023. Shao Lin Diamond Ring................89824. Shao Lin Double Dagger............90125. The Second Shao Lin Double Dagger...................90726. Shao Lin Xuan Hua Axe..........................91327. Shao Lin Short Handle Chase Soul Spade.......92028. Shao Lin Double Jian.........................92529. Shao Lin Long Handle Spear.......................93130. Shao Lin Square Sky Spear........................93531. Shao Lin Protect Hand Hook...................94532. Shao Lin Golden Flower Hammer.................95133. Shao Lin Face Down The Devil Axe..........95834. Shao Lin Three Section Stick...............96435. Shao Lin Da Mo Cane......................97136. The Second Shao Lin Da Mo Cane.................98137. Shao Lin Rope Whip..........................100438. Shao Lin Double Fold Whip.................1015Part 31 Shao Lin Hidden Weapons1. Shao Lin Monk Shoes....................10302. Shao Lin Tiger Basket..............10413. Shao Lin Dragon Double Bowls..............10524. Shao Lin Double Blooms Chopsticks........10585. Shao Lin Zi Wu Nail.....................10656. Shao Lin Lotus Vital Dagger..............10717. Shao Lin Fly Swat.......................10798. Shao Lin Iron Flute ..................10879.Shao Lin Mountain River Belt................109410. Shao Lin Dart Knife.........................110211. Shao Lin Dart...........................110612. Shao Lin Plum Blossom Cut Wood Needle................1109
              Volume 4Part 32 San Da and combat1. Shao Lin Arhat Combat 108 Movements....................22. The Attack and Defense Skill of Shao Lin Eight Steps Chain Fist....793. The Attack and Defense Skill of Arhat 18 Hands........106Part 33Shao Lin Qi GongChapter 1 The Origin and Principles of Shao Lin Qi Gong .......1381. The Origin of Shao Lin Qi Gong ...........................1382. The Characteristics of Shao Lin Qi Gong...................1383. The Practicing Method of Shao Lin Qi Gong..................1394. the principles of Shao Lin Qi Gong.....................144Chapter 2 Shao Lin internal Gong Fu......................1481. Shao Lin quiet Gong Fu................................1482. Shao Lin ten section Gong Fu.....................150Chapter 3 Shao Lin soft Gong Fu....................1521 Shao Lin wind blow willow..........................1522. Shao Lin diamond fist...........................1523. Shao Lin one finger gold........................1534.Shao Lin eight section damask ..................1535.Shao Lin child Gong Fu 16 movements ..............1576. Yi Jin Jing 12 movements ......................1607.Shao Lin access the first section Gong Fu ............160Chapter 4 Shao Lin light Qi Gong ........................1731 Shoa Lin quick running Gong Fu ............................1732. Shao Lin jumping sand pit Gong Fu ........................1743. Shoa Lin shooting star step Gong Fu ........................1744. Shao Lin two finger Zen Gong .............................176Chapter 5 Shao Lin hard Qi Gong ...............................1801. Shao Lin finger poke wall Gong .............................1802. Shao Lin palm break brick Gong ..............................1813. Shao Lin fist break stone Gong ...........................1834. Shao Lin head hit wall Gong ..........................183Chapter 6 Shao Lin Tai He Qi Gong .........................185Section 1 the 18 postures of sleeping .....................1851. spread face the wind method ...........................1862. Chen Tan come around method .......................1863.expend the flag with right hand method ............1864. expend the flag with left hand method ............1875. kick the sky with left foot method .................1876. kick the sky with right foot method ..............1877.two feet toward sky method ............................1888. big divinity bent the knee method ......................1889. hero left side down method ..............................18810. hero right down method .............................18811. hero left fix the needle method ....................18912. hero right fix the needle method ..................18913. right drunk man break fall method ..................18914. left drunk man break fall method .....................18915. gold toad solarize the abdomen method ..................19016. left hand foot move on turn method .......................19017. right hand foot move on turn method ..................190Section 2 Zen sitting method .............................1901. vulture spread wings method ..............................1912. right vulture lean spread wings method .......................1913. left vulture lean spread wings method .....................1914. three flowers togher on the top method ..........1915. arhat bow to the Buddha method .......................1926. five Qi towards the sun method ......................1927. provoke the robe auspicious belt method ...................1928. Ni Le rub abdomn method .......................................1929. Xu Ni spread sleeve method ....................................19210. back body avoid method ................................19211. left sky and grond mix method ..............................19212. right sky and grond mix method ...............................19313. big divinity swing left sleeve method .......................19314. big divinty swing right sleeve method ................................19315. right Tai Gong call the roll of the generals method ........................19316. left Tai Gong call the roll of the generals method ..........................19317. diamond protect body method ...............................................194 18. arhat protect body method .................................................. 194Section 3 high sitting method .......................1941. middle level high sitting method .......................1952. general pass the order to right ......................1953. general pass the order to left .............................1954. lift fire burn the sky method ..............................1955. cover ear to avoid thounder method ..............................1956. sit on the horse with the spear method .........................1967. surport 500 kilo power method .......................................1968. middle level blossom ...........................................1969. light protect body method .....................................19610. child bow to ancestor method .............................19711. right Guan Gong behead general method .....................19712. left Guan Gong behead general method .......................19713. right cane Li meditation method ..........................19714. left cane Li meditation method ............................19715. Zhong Li wave fan(left) ...............................19816. Zhong Li wave fan(right) ...................................19817. wile goose go down on the mountain .............................19818. arhat protect heart method .................................198Section 4 stand turn method ...................................1981. stand on the stake method ...............................1992. horse stance single whip method ..........................1993. diamond show arm method .......................................1994. Tai Shi left support whip ................................1995. Tai Shi right support whip .............................2006. fierce tiger go out of cave from right ................2007. fierce tiger go out of cave from left .......................2008.right double dragon go out of sea method ......................2009. left double dragon go out of sea method ....................20010. right back body avoid method ............................20011.right black dragon go out of cave method ..................20112. left back body avoid method .............................20113. left black dragon go out of cave method .................20114. right lift flag attack method ...........................20115. left lift flag attack method ...........................20116. take the tresure under the sea method .....................20217. arhat guard the door method .................................20218. the old man watch the formation method .....................20219. the moon in the arm method ..................................203Chapter 7 the material collection of Shao Lin Qi Gong ..............2031. inhale and seprate method .........................................2032. breath movement and quiet method .............................2033. talk about internal strength .............................2044. concentrate Qi points ....................................2045. bottom part Gong ..................................2056. Qi Gong Chan Wei ....................................2057. the benifit of practising Qi Gong ...................208Part 34 the secret skill of fighting in the arenaChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin fighting in the arena ..............2141 the origin of Shao Lin fighting in the arena ..................2142. the characteristics of Shao Lin fighting in the arena ..........2153. a brief introduction to the rules of fighting in the arena ..........216Chapter 2 the basic skills of Shao Lin fighting in the arean ...................2191. The Hand Posistions and Methods of Use .........................................2192. The Steps and Methods of Use .......................................2253. Leg Uses and Methods ..........................................2284. Elbow Uses and Methods ........................................2305. Iron Head Gong Fu .........................................2316. Iron Body Kao ...........................................2337. The Collection of the Secret Points of Shao Lin Fighting in the Areana ..........234Chapter 3 The Illustration of the Skills of Shao Lin Fighting in the Areana (12) ....2361. Jue Yuan 74 San Shou .......................................2362. San Shou Wrestle Capture Grasp Methods ....................2533. San Shou Attack and Defense Mathods ..........................2624. Capture Fighting Methods .................................2715. Flying Tiger Wrestling and Striking Methods .................2796. Flying Dragon Wrestling and Capturing Methods ...................2877. Dragon and Tiger Fighting Methods ...................................2968. 40 Methods of Wrestling and Striking ...........................3049. The Methods of Kicking, Stricking, Wrestling, and Capturing ................31410. 45 Methods of Capturing Enemies ...........................32011. The Methods of Stepping and Striking ........................33012. 100 Methods of Fighting ........................................338Part 35 Shao Lin Methods of Pressure Point FightingChapter 1 - the Principles of Pressure Point Fighting ................3641. Neccesities of Pressure Point Fighting ............................3642. The Striking Points and Circulation of Qi and Blood .....................366Chapter 2 the three levels of Shao Lin methods of pressure points fighting .......3801. the first level ...........................3802. the second level ...........................3823. the third level ...........................385Chapter 3 the stricking points in common use ....................3871. the 36 vital points ....................................3872. 11 points for fainting ....................................389Chapter 4 the illustration of Shao Lin pressure points .................3901. the diffrent method of pressure points ................................3902. the method of stricking the important points ...........................394Chapter 5 pressure points and curing the disease ...........................4051. the range of curing .......................................4052. the method of pressure points ...........................4063. the collocation of points and diseases ............................4074. the rhyme for rembering the points .......................4125. methods of converting the position of the points ....................4136. the method of finding the points in common use ........................414Part 36 the skill of Shao Lin joint lockingChapter 1 talking about bone tendon muscle and meridian ............4181. talking about bone .........................................4182. talking about tendon ....................................4183. talking about muscle .......................................4204. talking about meridian ...................................4205. talking about points .....................................421Chapter 2 the method of joints locking in common use ...............4241. the method of joints locking in each part of body .....................4242. the 18 method of joints locking .............................4283. 32 methods of escaping .....................................4294. 10 techniques of joints locking ............................4325. 72 methods of joints locking ................................4356. 6 good methods joints locking ............................4407. 8 methods of joints locking ............................4418. 19 methods of joints locking and making bone dislocated ...................4429. talking about making bone dislocated ...........................44310. the 10 method of untie and cut ................................444Chapter 3 the illustration of joints locking ........................4461. the illustration of 36 methods ................................4462. the illustration of 46 methods ...............................456part 37 Shao Lin 72 techniquesChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin 72 techniques ................ 4781. the origin of Shao Lin 72 techniques .....................4782. the content of Shao Lin 72 techniques .......................4793. the characteristics of Shao Lin 72 techniques .....................4804. the practising method and demand of Shao Lin 72 techniques .........4805. the rules of Shao Lin 72 techniques ...................................4816. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and fist weapon .....................4807. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and Qi and blood ...................4818. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and the internal organs of body ...4839. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and age .................................48310. the difficuties and easy of Shao Lin 72 techniques ......................................483Chapter 2 the practising method of Shao Lin 72 techniques basis ..................4851. the six characters Gong ..........................................4852. head face ear nose eye mouth Gong ...........................4853. tongue teeth body Gong ....................................4864. the secret points of internal and external Gong Fu ......4865. the thread hanged gold ...................................4876. hang the Buddha beads ...................................4877. thousand layers of paper ............................4878. Ru Yi ring ................................................48 89. the beetle hanged cotton ......................48810. Hit the wooden man ............................48811. kick the wooden stake ........................48912. kick the sliding weight of a steelyard .48913. concentration ........................................489Chapter 3 the illustration of Shao Lin 72 techniques ......4911. Iron arm Gong ......................................4912. strick in the row Gong ............................4943. iron broom Gong ......................................4964. foot kick Gong ..................................4995. leg kick Gong ...................................5016. copper sand palm (the leaf of bamboo ) ..............5037. snake shape skill (chilopod jump) .....................5058. lift 1000 kilo ...................................5079. arhat Gong .......................................50910. iron head Gong .................................51211. four section Gong ..........................51512. iron coat Gong ................................51813. double lock Gong ........................52114. lift pot Gong .........................52315. stone lock Gong ...........................52516. iron beads bag ............................52917. 500 kilo brake .......................53218. whip power Gong ...................53419. divid water Gong .........................53620. jade belt Gong ........................53821. eagle wing Gong .......................................53922. jumping method (higher and further method ) .....................54323. overlord elbow ...............................................545 24. one finger diamond method ................................54725. pull out the nail Gong .....................................54926. one finger Zen Gong .......................................55027. stone stake Gong ......................................55328. golden bell cover .....................................55529. iron ox Gong .......................................55730.whirl wind palm ........................................55931. crouching tiger Gng .............................56032. pull mountain Gong ..........................56333. golden dragon hand ..........................56534. push mountain Gong .......................56735. kick wooden stake ...........................57236. eagle claw Gong .....................57237. chop devil sword .................57838. Xuan kong fist .....................58039. golden sand palm ...........................58140. iron sand palm ...........................58441. flying Gong ............................58742. sword and spear can not stab in method ....................58843. five poisnous chase sand palm ............................59244. fly on cornice walk on the wall method ................59345. thread with thread ............................59546. jump skill ................................59847. golden spade finger .....................60048. Jie Di Gong............................. 60249. plum blossom stake ....................60550. pick up flower Gong .......................60851. mantic claw ................................60952. running on board Gong ......................61153. dodge fighting Gong ........................61354. golden sward change palm Gong .................61655. light body Gong ...............................61956. iron knee Gong .............................62357. flying on the land Gong ................62558. cross the curtain Gong ..............................62759. drill in the wave ............................................62960. point stone Ging .................................63261. chinese guitar Gong ...........................63462. soft bone Gong ..............................63563. house lizard walk on the wall skill ..................63864. iron crotch Gong ..................................64065. jump turn over skill ...........................64166. cloth bag Gong...............................64667. frog Gong .............................64868. 1000 layer of paper Gong ...........................65169. bullet fist ........................................65270. lock finger Gong .............................65471. chasing wind palm Gong ..................65572. soft mystery Gong ......................657Part 38 Shao Lin methods for long lifeChapter 1 the outline ofShao Lin methods for long life .............6601 the origin of Shao Lin methods for long life ........................6602. the characteristics of Shao Lin methods for long life ................6633. the content of Shao Lin methods for long life ............................664Chapter 2 the recipes and the rules of eating of temple monk ....6651. the rules of eating of temple monk .......................................6652. the recipes of the rules of eating of temple monk .......................666Chapter 3 the condition and regularity of life ....................6731. the environment of life ....................................6732. the house for living .............................6733. the dress of monk ..............................6754. the regularity of daily life .....................676Chapter 4 natural body building method ..................6781. fresh air health method ..........................6782. sun light body building method ...................6783. cold water body building method ..................6794. hot and cold wind health method ................679Chapter 5 Shao Lin massage body building method .................6801. massage method in common use ...............................6812. the formula of keep-fit massage ...............684 Part 39 Shao Lin temple secret recipe for injuryChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin temple injury ..................688Section 1 the points of medicine using for Shao Lin temple injury ...........6881. the principle of the method of Shao Lin temple injury ...................6882. the principle of using medicine for Shao Lin temple injury............... 6893. chinese medicine 18 opposite rhyme ............................6894. Chinese medicine 19 fear rhyme .................................6895. effective rhyme for using medicine .............................689Section 2 the secret points of dialectical .....................6901. injuries from falls, fractures, contusions & strains and operational time-limits for first aid.....6902. the secret points for incurable disease .............................6913. the body rhythm four seasons and circulation of the blood 24 hours injury ......................6914. the rhythm for 24 hours injury blood important medicine ............................6915. the rhythm for 24 hours blood cirulation by part ...............................6926. wound and injury principles .................................................. .6937. injury right/left principles ................................................69 4Chapter 2 the secret recipe for Shao Lin temple injuries from falls, fractures, contusions and strains.1. the secret recipe of Shao Lin temple practising gong fu .....................................6952. the secret recipe for injuries from falls, fractures, contusions and strains .........7003. the effective recipe of Shao Lin monk curing the injuries ........7234. the effective recipe of monk in curing burns ....................7235. the effective recipe for tetanus ......................7286. the effective recipe for poisonous bites ...........7297. first aid recipe for poison by ingestion/inhalation .......7338. first aid recipe for drowning and asphyxiation ........7379. the effective recipe for Shao Lin temple bone disease ..........73910. the effective recipe for internal organ injuries ..............74311. the effective recipe for injury and wound ......................74512. the effective recipe for sores ..........................758Chapter 3 the method of curing injuries with acupressure ...........764Chapter 4 the method of curing injuries with the 72 mainmen points in acupressure ...779Chapter 5 the secret collection of Shao Lin acupuncture ...............787Section 1 the effective methods of dechan abbot acupuncture ...........787Section 2 the 18 acupuncture methods of Shao Yao Shi Jia monk ..........789Section 3 the effective clinical method collection of Master De Qian acupuncture .............7901. headache .......................................7902. waist pain ...............................7913. stomach .................................7914. toothache .............................7925. parotitis .............................7926. insomnia ...............................7937. rheumatoid arthritis .............793Section 4 the secret points of Shao Lin temple acupuncture ..........795Section 5 the secret points of Shao Lin temple checking points for acupuncture ...796 Part 40 the Shao Lin temple collectio of internal medicineChapter 1 the Shao Lin temple secret methods of internal injury .....................808Chapter 2 the effective methods of Shao Lin temple monk clinical treatment ..........8291. the effective recipe against diease in the sense organs .........................8292. the effective methods against disease in spleen and stomach ..............8453. the effective recipe against pestilence ................................8594. the effective recipe against phlegm ............................8605. the effective recipe against insect/worm bites .................8626. the effective recipe against asthma and diseases of the lungs ...8637. the effective recipe against diseases of the heart and mind .............8708. the effective recipe against blood diseases ............................8739. the effective recipe against joint pain ..............................87910. the effective recipe against bone calcification in adverse weather ............88911. the effective recipe against urinary/defecative disorders .................89212. the effective recipe against constipation ................................89613. the effective recipe against anal prolapse ..............................89714. the effective recipe against internal disease .......................89715. the effective recipe against skin diseases .............................898Chapter 3 the effective recipe against common children's diseases ............900Chapter 4 the recipe for Shao Lin chinese medicine for prolonged life ........907
              Last edited by Librarian; 04-13-2007, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's Shaolin Encyclopedia Latest Edition

Index of Books 1 and 2:

BOOK 1:

Section 1 Shaolin boxing basic practice

Chapter 1 Outline (2)

1Brief introduction of Shaolin Temple. (2)

1. Shan Men (2) 9.Li Xue Booth (4)
                2. Tianwang Palace (3) 10.Thousands of Buddists’ Palace (5)
                3. Da Xiong Precious Palace (3) 11.White Cloth Palace (Quan Pu Palace) (5)
                4. Jin Na Luo Palace (4) 12.Hammer Form Recipe Hall (5)
                5.6 Ancestors Palace (4) 13.Tower Forest (5)
                6. Bell and Drum building (4) 14.Chu Zu Nunnery (5)
                7. Legal hall (4) 15.Damocles Cavity (6)
                8. Abbot room (4) 16.Wushu Hall of Shaolin Temple (6)

2Origin of Shaolin Fist Form (6)

1. Creator of Shaolin Temple. (6)
                2. Pioneer soldier monk of Shaolin Temple (6)
                3. The relationship between Shaolin Fist Form and Damocles (7)
                4. The creator of Shaolin Fist Form and Shaolin martial arts(8)

3History of Shaolin Fist Form (9)

4Today's Shaolin Martial Arts. (11).

5Celebrated Soldier monks in past dynasties (13)

1. Chou Chan master (15) 15.Da Zhi (19)
                2. Tan Zhong(15) 16.Shao Yuan (19)
                3. Zhi Chao(15) 17.Zhi Yan (19)
                4. Chan Hu (15) 18.Zhi Ju (19)
                5. Yuan Jing (16) 19.Zi An (20)
                6. Fu Hu (16) 20.Jue Xun (20)
                7. Fu Ju (16) 21.Jin Luo Na (20)
                8. Zhong Yin. (17) 22.Zhi Nang (20)
                9. Hui Wei (17) 23.Bian Cheng (20)
                10. Hui Lin (17) 24.Xiao Shan. (21)
                11. Hai Zhou. (17) 25.Yue Kong. (21)
                12. Jue Yuan. (17) 26.Wu Hua (22)
                13. Qiu Yue (18) 27.Hui Tong (22)
                14. Fu Yu (18) 28.Ming Xue . (22)
                29. Xuan Zhi (22) 39.De Gen 27
                30. Tong Ti (23) 40.Yu Shi You. 28
                31. Ru Jing(23) 41.Xing Fang . 28.
                32. Qing Yu (23) 42.Xing Shu 29
                33. Shen Ju(24) 43.Yong Xiang. 29
                34. Heng Lin (24) 44.Su Xi. 30
                35. Miao Xing (25) 45.Su Yun 30.
                36. Zhen Xu(25) 46.Yong Xin 31
                37. Jing Wen (26) 47.De Yang. 31
                38. Ti Xing (27)

(6) Recent Celebrities of Shaolin Martial Arts. 31

1. Yang Ju Cai.(31) 22.Chen Zhi . 40
                2. Wang Chao Fan (32) 23.Xu Qin Yan. 40
                3. Liang Yi Quan (32) 24.Li Peng Bin. 40
                4. Liu Bao Shan(33) 25.Wang Le 41
                5. Xu Zhi Fa (33) 26.Lu Tian Liang. 41
                6. Wang Chang Qing (33) 27.Chen Yi Yuan 42
                7. Wang Zhong Ren (34) 28.Xie Jiang Han. 42
                8. Liu Hai Chao (35) 29.Tian Yu Bao. 42
                9. Liu Hai Qin (35) 30.Liu Shu Hui. 43
                10. Liang Shao Zhong (35) 31.Liu Wen Xuan 43
                11. Zheng Zhong Xiao (36) 32.Wang Zhan Feng 43
                12. Wang Song Wei (36) 33.Han Feng He. 43
                13. Liang Song Hua (36) 34.Ren He 44
                14. Chen Tong Shan(37) 35.Chen Jun Kai. 44
                15. Jiang Jian Min(37) 36.Chen Zeng Wei. 45
                16. Liu Hai Ke (38) 37.Che Wen Long 45
                17. Zheng Yue Feng (38) 38.Sun Shu Qiang. 45
                18. Zheng Shu Min (38) 39.Shao Yi Min. 46
                19. Wang Zhan Yang(39) 40.Li Guo Liang. 46
                20. Chen Tong Chuan (39) 41.Su Yong Qin. 46
                21. Liang Shao Fei (39) 42.Wang long. 47

(7) Shaolin Celebrities .47

1. Zheng Qing (47) 8.Hou Ji Yun. 49
                2. Wang Ying Ming (47) 9.Ma Xi Cheng. 49
                3. Jiang Yi Jie (47) 10.Shi Jun Ming 50
                4. Zhang Xian Jiang (48) 11.Qu Zhi Cheng. 50
                5. Sun Guang Cheng (48) 12.Qu Zhen Guo. 50
                6. Xie Ou Hua (48) 13.Wang Qin Zhong. 50
                7. Zhu Xiang Qian (48) 14.Guan Shi Zhong. 50

(8) Shaolin Celebrities from abroad .51

1. Jiang Zhi Cheng (51) 8.Xie Er Gai. 53
                2. Zheng Xin Hai (51) 9.You Li Mo Luo Duo Ke 53
                3. Wu Kun Suan (51) 10.Nu Wei Ke Fu. 54
                4. Song Rui Xi (52) 11.Yang Liu Yan. 54
                5. Zuo Bo Guo Xiong (52) 12.Liu Yong Mao. 54
                6. Ma Si Luo Fu (52) 13.Jie Er Tuo Fu Si Ji. 54
                7. Yi Wan Nian Ke (53)

Chapter 2 Essential element for learning fist forms. 55

(1) Ethics of martial arts 55

1. Ten Prohibitions 55
                2. Ten Commandments 55
                3. Zhenxu Master expounds on the ethics of martial arts 56
                4. New thoughts on martial arts ethics 56

(2) DressSite and Nutrition 56

1. Dress (clothing, shoes, head gear, belts) 56
                2. Guards for Kickboxing 57
                3. Practice Ground 58
                4. Food, Drink, and Nutrition 58
                5. Practice Time and Procedure 59

Chapter 3 Basic Foundation of Boxing 62

(1) Characteristics of Shaolin Boxing 62

(2) Content of Shaolin Boxing 63

(3) Hand Gestures and Manipulations 64

1. Palm 64
                2. Claw Palm 64
                3. Hook Palm 65
                4. Punch 65
                5. Elbow 66
                6. Basic Hand Skills 66
                7. Secret Formula for Advanced Training 67

(4) Foot form and skills 68

1. Foot Gestures 68

2. Techniques and Practicing Methods 68

(5) Body Gestures and Manipulations 69
                (6) Eye Skills 70
                (7) Steps and Manipulations 71
                (8) Leg Practice 72
                (9) Jump Practice 76
                (10) Somersault 78
                (11) Raised Stakes Foot Practice 78
                (12) Other Gungfu Practice 79
                (13) 3 Section’s Coordination Practice 79
                (14) 4 Shaolin Working Together 80
                (15) Coordinating the Five Elements 81
                (16) Regulating 3 Xings 82

Chapter 4 Sparring techniques 84

(1) Powerful Attacking and Surrendering power practice 84
                (2) Standing, Moving and Dodging practice 84
                (3) Good use of True action and false action 85
                (4) Activating yourself and raise died morale 86
                (5) White monkey washing face 86
                (6) 24 rhymed formulas 86
                (7) Body movement practice 87
                (8) Unifying 6 parts of body 87
                (9) 24 cannon-shot forms 87
                (10) 32 Hes form practice 88
                (11) Chuiba 10 formulas of Shaolin Shi Family 90
                (12) 3 confrontations and 6 Formulas 92
                (13) First part of 36 Tongyao manipulations. 92
                (14) 16 movement for sparring 92
                (15) Punching practice 94

Section - Summarized practice methods for Shaolin boxing. 95

1. Shaolin gold and stone boxing 96
                2. Shaolin 8 arrays boxing 98
                3. Shaolin 4 kinds of boxing 98
                4. Ba Ji fist form - 99
                5. Ba Ji fist form - 99
                6. Ba Ji fist form - 99
                7. Ba Ji fist form - 100
                8. Ba Ji fist form 100
                9. Ba Ji fist form 100
                10. Ba Ji fist form 101
                11. Ba Ji fist form 101
                12. Ba Ji fist form practice in pairs 102
                13. Ba Ji fist form - (practice in pairs) 103
                14. Small Liu He fist form 103
                15. Shaolin Cheng fist form 103
                16. Shaolin clubs hand gesture form 103
                17. Shaolin clubs hand gesture form - 104
                18. Shaolin clubs hand gesture form - 104
                19. Shaolin swollow palm form 104
                20. Shaolin Guan Dong fist form 104
                21. Shaolin Guan Xi fist form 105
                22. Shaolin Yun Yang fist form 105
                23. Shaolin hungry tiger fist form 105
                24. Shaolin hungry tiger fist form - 105
                25. Shaolin hungry tiger fist form - 105
                26. Shaolin Waylaying tiger fist form 106
                27. Shaolin Waylaying tiger fist form - 106
                28. Shaolin fire dragon fist form 106
                29. Shaolin shears form 106
                30. Shaolin Fan Bei fist form 106
                31. Shaolin Guan Chao fist form 107
                32. Shaolin Liu Zu fist form 107
                33. Shaolin Yuan Yang kicking form 107
                34. Shaolin shooting star kicking form 107
                35. Shaolin Liu He Lian fist form 108
                36. Shaolin Xun Men fist form secret formula 108
                37. Shaolin chicken claw, dragon waist, tiger head varying form 108
                38. Shaolin 5 animals form 108
                39. Shaolin 5 elements secret formula 109
                40. Tong Bei boxing secret formula 109
                41. Tong Bei fist form 109
                42. Small Lian Huan fist form secret formula 110
                43. Tong Bei Jie fist form secret formula 110
                44. Tong Bei Lian Huan fist form secret formula 111
                45. Big Lian Huan fist form secret formula 111
                46. Tong Bei fist form technique secret formula 111
                47. Shaolin 36 scratching secret formula 111
                48. Shaolin 7 stars fist form - 111
                49. Shaolin 7 stars fist form - 112
                50. Shaolin Chang fist form 112
                51. Shaolin Chang fist form - 112
                52. Shaolin Chang fist form - 113
                53. Shaolin flexible fist form 113
                54. Shaolin flexible fist form - 113
                55. Shaolin flexible fist form - 114
                56. Shaolin 5 fist form secret formula 114
                57. Shaolin dragon form 114
                58. Shaolin tiger form 115
                59. Shaolin leopard form 115
                60. Shaolin crane fist form 115
                61. Shaolin 5 animals and 8 method fist form 116
                62. 5 animals Lian Huan fist form 116
                63. Shaolin heading off mantis form 116
                64. Shaolin black tiger fist form - 117
                65. Shaolin black tiger fist form - 117
                66. Shaolin Tie Niu Dun fist form 117
                67. Shaolin Yuan Gong fist form 118
                68. Shaolin Er Zu fist form 118
                69. Shaolin 5 sons fist form - 118
                70. Shaolin 5 sons fist form - 119
                71. Chief formula of Shaolin 5 sons fist form practice in pairs 120

Section - common term of Shaolin fist form 120 (Pages 121 - 157)

Section - Rules of Shaolin martial arts competition 159

Chapter - judgments and duties 160

Chapter - General rules of competition 161

Chapter - Grade criterion and technique. 163

Chapter - Shaolin martial arts main movement standard and acquirement 164

Chapter - Demand for style and character 167

Section - Illustration of excellent Shaolin fist form . 169

1. Shaolin small Hong fist form - 170
                2. Shaolin small Hong fist form - 179
                3. Shaolin big Hong fist form - 182
                4. Shaolin big Hong fist form - 192
                5. Shaolin Xin Yi fist form 197
                6. Shaolin small Tong Bei fist form 205
                7. Shaolin big Tong Bei fist form 218
                8. 18 hands Arhat form 1 223
                9. 18 hands Arhat form 2 226
                10. 18 hands Arhat form 3 230
                11. 18 hands Arhat form 4 233
                12. 18 hands Arhat form 5 236
                13. 18 hands Arhat form 6 239
                14. 18 hands Arhat form 7 242
                15. 18 hands Arhat form 8 245
                16. Hu Shan Zi Men 18 hands Arhat form 248
                17. 18 hands arhat form practice in pairs 254
                18. Shaolin drawing hands form practice in pairs 271
                19. Shaolin arhat fist form 1 283
                20. Shaolin arhat fist form 2 295
                21. Shaolin arhat fist form 3 300
                22. Arhat Chan Da fist form 312
                23. Shaolin cannon fist form 318
                24. Small Shaolin cannon fist form 327
                25. Small Shaolin cannon fist form 2 332
                26. Big Shaolin cannon fist form 338
                27. Shaolin clubs hands gesture fist form 346
                28. Small Shaolin clubs hands gesture fist form 351
                29. Big Shaolin clubs hands gesture fist form 357
                30. Shaolin Lian Huan fist form 367
                31. Shaolin lotus flower fist form 370
                32. Shaolin Xin Yi Chang fist form 374
                33. Shaolin Shao Yang fist form 383
                34. Shaolin 7 stars fist form 391
                35. Shaolin monkey form 398
                36. Shaolin 7 stars and mantis form 403
                37. Shaolin white ape and mantis form 408
                38. Shaolin clubs and mantis form 414
                39. Shaolin swallow shape fist form 423
                40. Shaolin 5 tiger fist form 428
                41. Shaolin black tiger fist form 433
                42. Shaolin fierce tiger fist form 440
                43. Shaolin gong Zi waylaying tiger fist form 455
                44. Shaolin 8 techniques fist form 479
                45. Shaolin chasing wind palm form 490
                46. Shaolin Luo Wang 18 palm form 495
                47. Shaolin Ye Cha Tie Sha palm form 499
                48. Shaolin Leopard hammer form 503
                49. Shaolin Sou Feng palm form 507
                50. Shaolin Jin Gang fist form 511
                51. Jin Gang fist form 2 529
                52. Jin Gang fist form 3 542
                53. Jin Gang fist form 4 552
                54. Jin Gang fist form 5 561
                55. Jin Gang fist form 6 572
                56. Jin Gang fist form 7 583
                57. Jin Gang fist form 8 592
                58. Jin Gang fist form 9 602
                59. Jin Gang fist form 10 611
                60. Shaolin Liu He fist form 624
                61. Shaolin Liu He fist form 2 634
                62. Shaolin Liu He fist form 3 646
                63. Shaolin wind and fire fist form 654
                64. Shaolin drunk fist form 661
                65. Shaolin Chang Hu Xin Yi Men fist form 672
                66. Shaolin 5 sons fist form 693
                67. Shaolin Wu He fist form 702
                68. Shaolin Wu He fist form 2 718
                69. Shaolin Wu He fist form 3 733
                70. Shaolin Wu He fist form 4 746
                71. Shaolin Wu He fist form 5 761
                72. Shaolin Jie jiao fist form 778
                73. Shaolin Pi Gua fist form 785
                74. Shaolin Tian Fist form 792
                75. Shaolin Po Lian palm form 800
                76. Shaolin Cuan Gong fist form 807
                77. Shaolin Di Sha fist form 813
                78. Shaolin Xiang Yao fist form 819
                79. Shaolin rolling dragon palm form 824
                80. Shaolin stone fist form 831
                81. Shaolin step fist form 844
                82. Shaolin Si Lu Liu He fist form 853
                83. Shaolin flexible fist form 870
                84. Shaolin general Tai Ji form 876
                85. Shaolin short fighting form 883
                86. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form (Kai Shan fist form 1) 889
                87. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 2 (Head on palm form) 901
                88. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 3 (San Jian Zhu Ge) 908
                89. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 4 (crossing heart hammer form) 919
                90. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 5 (Wu Fu fist form) 925
                91. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 6 (Di Pan kicking form) 932
                92. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 7 (Clubs hammer form) 934
                93. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 8 (Lian Huan hammer form) 939
                94. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 9 (Lian Huan kicking form) 942
                95. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 10 (Waylaying palm form) 946
                96. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 11 (Pu Di Sha Form) 949
                97. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 12(Qin Di Gui Shan Men form) 953
                98. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 13 958
                99. Shaolin Xin Yi Ba form 961
                100. Shaolin Chao Yang fist form 964
                101. Shaolin Zhen Shan fist form 968
                102. Shaolin Chu Shan fist form 973
                103. Shaolin Hu Pu fist form 977
                104. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 980
                105. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 2 986
                106. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 3 992
                107. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 4 998
                108. Shaolin Ling Long fist form 1004
                109. Shaolin 13 kicking forms 1009
                110. Shaolin arhat 18 palm forms 1016
                111. Shaolin 8 steps Lin Huan kicking form 1035
                112. Shaolin Shi Tang spring kick form 1041
                113. Shaolin chicken claw, dragon waist, tiger head varying form 1051
                114. Southern Shaolin Yi Zhi Mei fist form 1056
                115. Shaolin Beng Bu fist form practice in pairs 1078

Comment

BOOK 2:

Section 1 - Shaolin Qi Gong 1

Chapter 1 Source of Shaolin Qi Gong and principle 2

1. Source of Shaolin Qi Gong 2
                  2. Character of Shaolin Qi Gong 3
                  3. Way of running Qi 3
                  4. Principle of Shaolin Qi Gong 6

Chapter 2 Shaolin internal Qi Gong 10

1. Shaolin Meditation Qi Gong 10
                  2. Shaolin 10 sections Gong 11

Chapter 3 Shaolin Soft Qi Gong 13

1. Shaolin Feng Bai Liu Gong 13
                  2. Shaolin Jin Gang fist form 13
                  3. Shaolin Yi Zhi Jin 14
                  4. Shaolin Ba Duan Jin 14
                  5. Shaolin Damocles Yi Jin Jing 17
                  6. Shaolin first part rudimental Gong 30

Chapter 4 Shaolin light Gong 37

1. Shaolin flying leg Gong 37
                  2. Shaolin jumping sand pit Gong 37
                  3. Shaolin meteor step Gong 38

Chapter 5 Shaolin Hard Qi Gong 39

1. Shaolin finger through wall Gong 39
                  2. Shaolin palm divide brick Gong 40
                  3. Shaolin palm divide stone Gong 40
                  4. Shaolin head bump wall Gong 41

Chapter 6 Excellent material of Shaolin Qi Gong 42

Section 2 - Shaolin wrestling skill 49

Chapter 1 Theory about bone, tendon, muscle, meridian and acupuncture 50

1. Theory about bone 50
                  2. Theory about tendon 51
                  3. Theory about muscle and bone 52
                  4. Theory about meridian 53
                  5. Theory about acupuncture 53

Chapter 2 Common Wrestling Skill 55

1. Wrestling skill for every part of body 55
                  2. 18 wrestling skills 58
                  3. 32 dodging skills 59
                  4. 10 wrestling techniques 60
                  5. 72 wrestling methods 62
                  6. An Gong 6 wrestling skills 66
                  7. 8 wrestling skills 67
                  8. 19 wrestling and removing bone skills 67
                  9. Theory about removing bone 69
                  10. Jie Cai 10 skills 69

Chapter 3 Illustration of wrestling posture 71

1. Illustration of 32 wrestling skills 71
                  2. Illustration of 46 wrestling skills 77

Section 3 - Shaolin acupuncture 91

Chapter 1 Pandect of acupuncture 92

1. Necessary knowledge of acupuncture 92
                  2. Acupoint of human body and running line of blood and Qi 93

Chapter 2 3 levels of Gongfu about acupuncture skill 106

1. The first level 106
                  2. The second level 107
                  3. The third level 110

Chapter 3 Common important acupoints 111

1. Lethal 36 acupoints 111
                  2. Fatal 11 acupoints 112

Chapter 4 Illustration of Shaolin acupuncture skill 114
                  1. Finger pressing by different hand gesture 114
                  2. Fatal Acupoints pressing skill 117

Chapter 5 Acupuncture and treatment 123

1. Curative range 123
                  2. Acupuncture manipulation 123
                  3. Matching acupoints skill for therapy 124
                  4. Formula for remembering hundreds of acupoints 128
                  5. Counting method for finding the right acupoint 129

Section 4 - Shaolin 72 skills 131

Chapter 1 Summarization of Shaolin 72 skills 132

1. Source of Shaolin 72 skills 132
                  2. Content of Shaolin 72 skills 133
                  3. Characters of Shaolin 72 skills 133
                  4. Practice skill and request of Shaolin 72 skills 133
                  5. Principle of Shaolin 72 skills 134
                  6. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and boxing, weapon 134
                  7. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and Qi, blood 134
                  8. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and viscera, stomach 135
                  9. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and age 135
                  10. Difficult and easy point of Shaolin 72 skills 135

Chapter 2 practice of Shaolin 72 basic skill 137

1. 6 words Gong 137
                  2. Practice of head, face, ear, nose, eye, mouth 137
                  3. Practice of tongue, teeth, body 138
                  4. Practice of external Qi Gong and internal Qi Gong 138
                  5. Hanging money 138
                  6. Put on Buddha bead 138
                  7. Thousands lays of paper 139
                  8. Lucky ring 139
                  9. Yuan Mian hammer 139
                  10. Beating wood statue 139
                  11. Kicking wood stake 140
                  12. Kicking weight drop 140
                  13. Introduction of external Gong and internal Gong 140

Chapter 3 Illustration of Shaolin 72 skills 141

1. Iron Arm Gong 141
                  2. Pai Da Gong 143
                  3. Tie Sao Zhou Gong 144
                  4. Zu She Gong 147
                  5. Kicking Gong 148
                  6. Tong Sha palm Gong (Zhu Ye Shou) 149
                  7. She Xing Shu (centipede jumping) 151
                  8. Ti Qian Jin 152
                  9. Arhat Gong 153
                  10. Iron Head Gong 155
                  11. 4 section Gong 157
                  12. Iron cloth Gong 159
                  13. Double locks Gong 161
                  14. Shang Guan Gong 163
                  15. Stone lock Gong 164
                  16. Iron bead Gong 166
                  17. Qian Jin Zha Gong 169
                  18. Bian Jin skill 170
                  19. Dividing water Gong 172
                  20. Jade belt Gong 173
                  21. Eagle wing Gong 174
                  22. Bound skill (limb high and jump far skill) 176
                  23. Ba Wang Zhou 178
                  24. Yi Zhi Jin Gang skill 179
                  25. Pull out nail gong 181
                  26. Yi Zhi Chan Gong 181
                  27. Stone stake Gong 183
                  28. Gold cover Gong 184
                  29. Iron cow Gong 185
                  30. Tornado palm 187
                  31. Wo Hu Gong 188
                  32. Pull out mountain Gong 190
                  33. Gold Dragon claw (He Pan palm) 191
                  34. Pushing mountain Gong (Pushing mountain palm) 192
                  35. Kicking wood stake (Kicking wood to be moved) 196
                  36. Eagle claw Gong 198
                  37. Chopping evil sword form 199
                  38. Yuan Kong fist form 201
                  39. Jin Sha palm (Grind skill) 202
                  40. Tie Sha Palm 204
                  41. Flying action 206
                  42. Unbroken body 207
                  43. Wu Du Zhi Sha palm (5 Poisons hand) 209
                  44. Skill to fly on the wall and house 210
                  45. Yi Xian Chuan 211
                  46. Cuan Zhong skill 213
                  47. Jin Chan finger 215
                  48. Jie Di Gong 216
                  49. Clubs stake 218
                  50. Defloration Gong 219
                  51. Mantis Claw 220
                  52. Pao Ban Gong 222
                  53. Shan Zhan skill 223
                  54. Changing Gold sword to palm skill 225
                  55. Flying skill 227
                  56. Iron Kneel Gong 230
                  57. Flying on the ground Gong 231
                  58. Crossing hanging Gong 232
                  59. Crossing wave (He Shui skill) 233
                  60. Dian Shi Gong 235
                  61. Lute Gong 236
                  62. Flexible stone Gong 237
                  63. Gecko travel on wall skill 239
                  64. Men Dang Gong 240
                  65. Somersault Gong 241
                  66. Hop-packet Gong 245
                  67. Toad Gong 246
                  68. Thousands layers paper Gong 248
                  69. Billiards Gong 249
                  70. Locking finger Gong 250
                  71. Zui Feng Palm Gong 251
                  72. Ruan Xuan Gong 252

Section 5 - Shaolin fighting skill 255

Chapter 1 Summarization of Shaolin fighting skill 256

1. Source of Shaolin fighting skill 256
                  2. Character of Shaolin fighting skill 257
                  3. Brief introduction of Shaolin fighting skill rules 258

Chapter 2 basic practice of Shaolin fighting skill 260
                  1. Hand gesture and usage 260
                  2. Step form and usage 265
                  3. Leg practice 266
                  4. Elbow practice 268
                  5. Iron head practice 269
                  6. Iron body practice 270
                  7. Excellent summarization of Shaolin fighting skill 270

Chapter 3 Illustration of Shaolin fighting sparring 273

1. Jue Yuan 74 boxing skills 273
                  2. Throwing, Wrestling and scratching boxing skill 285
                  3. Attacking, protection skill 293
                  4. Dismantling movement skill 299
                  5. Flying tiger throwing and punching skill 305
                  6. Flying dragon throwing and wrestling skill 311
                  7. Flying tiger fighting skill 317
                  8. 49 wrestling skills 323
                  9. Kicking, beating, wrestling and catching skill 331
                  10. 45 catching skill 335
                  11. Stepping and beating skill 343
                  12. Dismantling each other 100 skills 349

Section 6 - Shaolin techniques of longevity 367

Chapter 1 Summarization of Shaolin technique of longevity 368

1. Source of Shaolin technique of longevity 368
                  2. Character of Shaolin technique of longevity 370
                  3. Content of Shaolin technique of longevity 371

Chapter 2 Temple regulations and recipes 372

1. Temple regulations 372
                  2. Temple recipes 373

Chapter 3 Living condition and schedule 379
                  1. Living condition 379
                  2. Room 379
                  3. Monk uniform 380
                  4. Time schedule 381

Chapter 4 Natural methods to keep healthy 383

1. Keeping healthy by fresh air 383
                  2. Keeping healthy by sunshine 383
                  3. Keeping healthy by cold water bathing 384
                  4. Keeping healthy by summer and winter wind 384

Chapter 5 Keeping healthy by Shaolin Massage 385

1. Source of Shaolin Massage 385
                  2. Character of Shaolin Massage and function 385
                  3. Common massage manipulation 386
                  4. Common health care skill 389

Section 7 - Shaolin spear practice 393

Chapter 1 Basic practice of Shaolin spear 394

1. Name of spear section and material 394
                  2. Step practice 394
                  3. Basic spear skill 396

Chapter 2 Summarization of Shaolin spear practice 400
                  1. Spear practice secret formula 400
                  2. 3 words formula for practicing spear 402

Chapter 3 Illustration of Shaolin spear form 404
                  1. Shaolin 13 famous spear form 404
                  2. Shaolin clubs spear form 408
                  3. Shaolin clubs spear form 417
                  4. Shaolin flower spear form 422
                  5. Shaolin big flower spear form 429
                  6. Shaolin Wu Long spear form 434
                  7. Shaolin Niu Si spear form 448
                  8. Shaolin Long spear form 460
                  9. Shaolin 24 spear forms 469

Section 8 - Shaolin stick practice skill 475

Chapter 1 Main Shaolin stick practice skill 476

1. Step form and skill 476
                  2. Common skills 477
                  3. Stick practice secret formula 478

Chapter 2 Illustration of Shaolin stick form 480

1. Small Ye Cha stick form 480
                  2. Big Ye Cha stick form 480
                  3. Yin Shou stick form 480
                  4. Broken stick form 481
                  5. Liu He Yin Shou stick form 482
                  6. Liu He Feng Li Ye Cha stick form 482
                  7. Xi Nu Chuan Xian stick form 483
                  8. Liu Hui Pai stick form 483
                  9. White snake stick form 483
                  10. Big Ye Cha stick form practice in pairs 484
                  11. Shaolin Qi Tian stick form 484
                  12. Shaolin Shang Pan Ba Xian stick form 484
                  13. Shaolin 5 tigers and a flock of sheep stick form 485
                  14. Shaolin Da Sheng stick form 485
                  15. Shaolin tornado stick form 485
                  16. Shaolin clubs stick form 486
                  17. Shaolin flying dragon stick form 486
                  18. Shaolin splitting mountain stick form 486
                  19. Small Ye Cha practice in pair stick form 487
                  20. Small clubs stick form 2 487
                  21. Small Liu He stick form 487

Chapter 3 Question and Answer of Shaolin stick form 488

Chapter 4 Illustration of Shaolin stick form 493

1. Shaolin Yin Shou stick form 493
                  2. Shaolin Wind and fire stick form 500
                  3. Shaolin Damocles stick form 504
                  4. Shaolin Damocles 2 stick form 516
                  5. Shaolin ape stick form 523
                  6. Shaolin shuttle stick form 530
                  7. Shaolin meteor stick form 537
                  8. Shaolin wind evil stick form 543
                  9. Shaolin fire stick form 551
                  10. Shaolin Qi Mei stick form 559
                  11. Shaolin big Ye Cha stick form 572

Section 9 - Shaolin sword practice skill 581

Chapter 1 Basic Shaolin sword practice skill 582

1. Common Shaolin sword practice skill 582
                  2. The body parts sword should stab 583
                  3. Shaolin sword secret practice skill 584

Chapter 2 Illustration of Shaolin sword practice skill 585

1. Shaolin Damocles sword form 585
                  2. Shaolin Chou Gong sword form 595
                  3. Shaolin Sou Feng sword form 601
                  4. Shaolin 8 immortals sword form 612
                  5. Shaolin fire dragon sword form 620
                  6. Shaolin green dragon sword form 632
                  7. Shaolin cloud and sunshine sword form 637
                  8. Shaolin Long Quan sword form 642
                  9. Shaolin Wu Tang sword form 645
                  10. Shaolin dragon shape sword form 647

Chapter 3 Summarization of Shaolin sword form 650

1. Shaolin Shan Pan 8 immortals sword form 650
                  2. Shaolin 7 stars sword form 650
                  3. Shaolin Damocles sword form 651
                  4. Shaolin dragon form sword form 651
                  5. Shaolin shuttle forest sword form 651
                  6. Shaolin green wind sword form 652
                  7. Shaolin boy sword form 652

Section 15 - Shaolin Broad sword practice skill 657

Chapter 1 Shaolin Broad sword practice skill and usage 658

1. Basic Shaolin Broad sword practice skill 658
                  2. Shaolin Broad sword practice skill usage 663

Chapter 2 Illustration of Shaolin Broad sword practice skill 666

1. Shaolin single broad sword form 1 666
                  2. Shaolin green dragon broad sword form 669
                  3. Shaolin clubs broad sword form 676
                  4. Shaolin clubs broad sword form 2 681
                  5. Shaolin black tiger broad sword form 690
                  6. Shaolin 5 tigers and a flock of sheep broad sword form 699
                  7. Shaolin swallow form broad sword form 707
                  8. Shaolin 4 kinds broad sword form 715
                  9. Shaolin wrapping head broad sword form 737
                  10. Shaolin double broad sword form 745
                  11. 11 Southern Shaolin Temple double broad sword form 751
                  12. Shaolin Chun Qiu big broad sword form 754
                  13. Shaolin Chun Qiu big broad sword form 2 760
                  14. Shaolin Pu broad sword form 768

Section 16 - Shaolin nine-section whip 777

1. Shaolin protection whip form 778
                  2. Shaolin 4 kinds and 8 step whip form 781
                  3. Shaolin double whip form 785
                  4. Shaolin Broad sword plus whip form 794

Section 17 - Shaolin far-between weapons 803

1. Shaolin Jin Gang chisel 804
                  2. Shaolin hands- protective 809
                  3. Shaolin crescent broad sword 816
                  4. Shaolin Tian Gang Pi Shui fan 821
                  5. Shaolin reaping hook 827
                  6. Shaolin Bi Xue Yuan Yang flag 833
                  7. Shaolin Wu He palm 840
                  8. Shaolin Zhuan Tang crutch 849
                  9. Shaolin Bi Xue Yuan Yang bell 854
                  10. Shaolin nunchakus 860
                  11. Shaolin Gan Shan whip 869
                  12. Shaolin double meteors 875
                  13. Shaolin iron brooms 880
                  14. Shaolin Lie Yan fork 886
                  15. Shaolin swallow wing ancient fork 892
                  16. Shaolin Lu hero shovel 897
                  17. Shaolin convenient shovel 900
                  18. Shaolin supporting heaven shovel 905
                  19. Shaolin sheep horn crutch 908
                  20. Shaolin cow horn crutch 911
                  21. Shaolin double crutches 917
                  22. Shaolin double crutches 2 922
                  23. Shaolin gold steel ring 928
                  24. Shaolin double daggers 930
                  25. Shaolin double daggers 2 935
                  26. Shaolin Xuan flower axe 939
                  27. Shaolin short handle Zhui Hun shovel 944
                  28. Shaolin double Jians 948
                  29. Shaolin long handle spear 953
                  30. Shaolin Fang Tian Zhan 956
                  31. Shaolin hand-protective hook 964
                  32. Shaolin gold flower hammer 969
                  33. Shaolin facing down evil big axe 974
                  34. Shaolin 3 section stick 979
                  35. Shaolin Damocles crutch 985
                  36. Shaolin monk shoes 992
                  37. Shaolin carry on tiger arm skep 999
                  38. Shaolin waylaying double earthen bowl 1007
                  39. Shaolin double bamboo chopsticks 1013
                  44. Shaolin mountain and river bend 1042
                  45. Shaolin flying darts 1047
                  46. Shaolin clubs cutting wood needle 1049
                  47. Shaolin flying darts broadsword 1051

Section 18 - Shaolin weapon practice in pair 1055

1. Shaolin Liu He spear 1056
                  2. Shaolin Liu He stick 1065
                  3. Shaolin Yu family sticks 1079
                  4. Shao Zi stick advance toward spear 1082
                  5. Broadsword advance toward spear 1090
                  6. Single broadsword broken spear 1098
                  7. Depriving dagger 1105

Section 19 - Summarization of Shaolin weapons 1115
                  1. Shaolin short weapons 1116
                  2. Shaolin Long weapons 1125
                  3. Shaolin soft weapons 1128
                  4. Shaolin secret weapons 1132

Section 20 - Collection of Shaolin patent medicines 1135

Chapter 1 Conspectus of Shaolin injury medicine 1136

1. Summarization of Shaolin injury treatment 1136
                  2. Shaolin injury medicine using skill 1136
                  3. Injuries from falls medicine using skill 1136
                  4. Analyzing injured left or right body parts 1137
                  5. Taboo of medicine usage 1137
                  6. Summarization of wound and injury 1137
                  7. Testing medicine skill 1138

Chapter 2 Secret recipes for curing Injuries from falls medicine 1139

Chapter 3 Acupuncture skill for injuries 1152

Chapter 4 Therapies for 72 meridian injuries 1166

Chapter 5 Secret recipes of Shaolin Temple internal medicine 1172

Chapter 6 Shaolin acupuncture testing skill 1190

Appendix Shaolin martial arts memorabilia 1195

1. Story of monks from every generation 1196

2. Shaolin famous martial arts master visiting abroad 1198

3. Anthems for Shaolin martial arts 1202

4. Introduction of Shaolin martial arts group and organizations 1207

5. List of De Qian martial arts works 1211

Comment

Well, we went through all this already in the KungFu Magazine discussion group site, and the conclusion was that this is a hoax.

Comment

Sal,

I have to agree with you.

By the way I loved how you pulled the rug out under him when you quoted material from the books and he was not able to recognize it.

Nicely done.

Uwe

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        I don't think that they've figured out the Chinese in these books is old style traditional, which is difficult to translate. The grammar is different than the recent pre 1948 traditional Mandarin. That's for one.

For two, Deqian talked to me about these very things, two weeks ago. He most certainly didn't like the fact that people were translating his books. And he's sensitive about the copyright on this one, in particular. He went as far as asking me for help in finding these people.

I'm going to be terribly surprised if this guy really has his permission to do this.
                        Doc,
                        I agree with you on the fact that traditional Chinese is harder to translate. In fact, most ppl in mainland China would probably have problems doing it. But don't forget about those families who immigrated, say, to the US in the beginning-middle 20th century. Those guys generally have no problems with the traditional versions. Also, Taiwanese might be of some help...

P.S. Do you imply that characters in Mandarin are different from those in Wu or other dialects? =)

Comment

if ur referring to classical chinese because of the difference in grammar and vocab., then u have a point. otherwise traditional chinese script is no different than the contemporay simplified version except for the amount of strokes that are used to represent any given character.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

take for example a portion of 荷塘月色 (hetangyuese), a poetic essay by 朱自清 (Zhu Ziqing), which I've recently been translating.

simplified:

路上只我一人,背着手踱著。这一片天地好象 是我的;我也象超出了平常的自己,到了另一 个世界里。我爱热闹,也爱冷静;爱群居,也爱独处。象今晚上,一个人在这苍茫的月下, 什么都可以想,什么都可以不想,便觉是个自由的人。白天里一定要做的事,一定要说的话 ,现在都可以不理。这是独处的妙处;我且受用这无边的荷香月色好了。
                              曲曲折折的荷塘上面,弥望的是田田的叶子。叶子出水很高,象亭亭的舞女的裙。层层的叶子中间,零星地点 缀著些白花,有袅娜地开著的,有羞涩地打著朵的;正如一粒粒的明珠,又如天里的星星。微风过处,送来缕缕清 香, 仿佛远处高楼上渺茫的歌声似的。这时候叶子 与花也有一丝的颤动,象闪电般,霎时传过荷 塘的那边去了。叶子本是肩并肩密密地挨著,这便宛然有一了道凝碧的波痕。叶子底下是脉 脉的流水,遮住了,不能见一些颜色;而叶子却更见风致了。

traditional:

路上只我一人,背著手踱著。這一片天地好象 是我的;我也象超出了平常的自己,到了另一 個世界里。我愛熱鬧,也愛冷靜;愛群居,也愛獨處。象今晚上,一個人在這蒼茫的月下, 什么都可以想,什么都可以不想,便覺是個自由的人。白天里一定要做的事,一定要說的話 ,現在都可以不理。這是獨處的妙處;我且受用這無邊的荷香月色好了。
                              曲曲折折的荷塘上面,彌望的是田田的葉子。葉子出水很高,象亭亭的舞女的裙。層層的葉子中間,零星地點 綴著些白花,有裊娜地開著的,有羞澀地打著朵的;正如一粒粒的明珠, 又如天里的星星。微風過處,送來縷縷清香, 仿佛遠處高樓上渺茫的歌聲似的。這時候葉子 与花也有一絲的顫動,象閃電般,霎時傳過荷 塘的那邊去了。葉子本是肩并肩密密地挨著,這便宛然有一了道凝碧的波痕。葉子底下是脈 脈的流水,遮住了,不能見一些顏色;而葉子卻更見風致了。

translation:

Pacing alone the road, with hands behind my back, I felt as if the whole universe was mine...as if I stepped outside of myself and I was in a different world. I like lively, bustling places, but also enjoy peaceful ones. I like to be social, and also like to be alone. A person under the boundless moon, like tonight's, can think of anything or choose not to think at all, which gives way to a feeling of freedom. There are countless responsibilities during the daytime, yet, now, all such things can be ignored. This is the advantage of solitude: I'm just comfortable in the endless scent of lotus and the moonlight.

A field of leaves is all that is seen on the surface of the lotus pond; water which appears over the leaves is like the firm skirt of a dancing girl. Within the layers of leaves, there are the occasional ornaments of slender, white, bashful lotus flowers. Buds: they glisten like pearls, stars in the royal sky, or a beautiful woman just after a bath. And the slight breeze carries a faint, sweet fragrance, as if a vague song is heard from a distant high rise. This is the time that the leaves and flowers also slightly quiver, when, in a quick flash, what was once there passes through the pond and suddenly disappears. As leaves
                            densely slant side-by-side, it's as if a single blue wave coagulates. The leaves underneath lie the support of flowing water, hidden, without color, yet the leaves appear more delicate than anytime before.
                            -----------

doesn't matter where you are from. if u can read traditional chinese script, the translation is just as easy or difficult (depending on your individual comprehension level) as it would be if the script was simplified. same text, grammar, vocab...and so on.
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Forum User Sal Canzoniery,

Well, we went through all this already in the KungFu Magazine discussion group site, and the conclusion was that this is a hoax.
                              I am so glad to see a great number of people interested in making profit out of Shaolin name that way the efforts of the Shaolin Masters,Wushu Masters and related Translators will always be remembered and never go to waist since Truth is the core of this projects mechanics and not opinions based on frustration.

That is the actual reason I support this project.To deny Shaolin name abuse

For me there is no profit exept the Translation

On kunfu Forum magazine a small percentage of opinions globaly was offered

Illussions or Truth all are free to choose

I AM GRATEFULL FOR THE FREE ADVERTISEMENT YOU ARE OFFERING TO THE PROJECT

Comment

Forum User Uwe,

Sal,

I have to agree with you.

By the way I loved how you pulled the rug out under him when you quoted material from the books and he was not able to recognize it.

Nicely done.

Uwe
                                I loved
                                I suppose translators are professionals based on proof and not antagonism

Please refer to the part I was not able to recognise

Nicely done.
                                ? interesting ?

Comment

Working...
                                X