Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First International Taijiquan Science Seminar

Dear friend,

I'm sorry disturbing you by this letter. But it offers an information about Tai Chi from China. If you or your friends happen to be interested in Tai Chi, it is an usefull message. Please read:

At the north of China a historic event is taking shape: the First International Taijiquan Science Seminar, scheduled for September 1-6 in 2008 at Changchun city. This is an unusual seminar making history: Taijiquan for the first time ever as a modern science discipline stands in our world. Please visit: www.01248.cn/tss.

The Seminar features courses in whole 6 days, which will present the aspects and structure of this art as a modern discipline. So this seminar should be a "must" event for any kinds of instructors of Taijiquan, who want to heighten themselves in this occupation, and also for the beginners who want to learn this art in correct way just at the beginning.
    And a meaningfull travel line, the Taijiquan Tour through China, will be offered after the seminar. Participants will visit important places in Taijiquan history, such as the Chen Village where Taijiquan originally came into being, Shaolin Temple, and Beijing Chen-style Taijiquan Institute. Please visit: www.01248.cn/tss.

Thank you for your attention.
    sincere your
    Chinese friend
    Just thought I'd pass this on.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

That's greeeat. September in in changchun.... . nice.

Is the tour price inclusive of dragon hunting by any chance??

The page wont load for me. Do we know who's running this adventure spectacular??

Comment

No idea. I just get these emails and pass them on. Like everything else, caveat emptor.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X