Crazy idea: Renal dialysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy idea: Renal dialysis

I have an adopted grandmother who does dialis treatments. For one who does not know, basically they hook one up to a machine and suck your blood in and clean it and put it back in. Just curious, alot of times in tcm, there seems from what I'm seeing is this idea that stagnent blood = bad. Just curious, would there be a way to prevent this using tcm? It would be something interesting to prove and it would save alot of people alot of time.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Dialysis is a method, using a membrane within that "machine", of removing toxic products of metabolism from the blood. Usually, the kidneys perform part of this function, by excreting compounds in the urine. People that have varying degrees of renal failure can undergo dialysis to regain some degree of health. Failure to remove some of these substances can result in electrolye and ph imbalances in the blood.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X