Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A listing of EVERY Shaolin school throughout the universe. It's all here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A listing of EVERY Shaolin school throughout the universe. It's all here.

Hi doc !!

I am of Colombia and I practice a style of shaolin, that right now then due to the problems that the world undergoes, are many styles which leave from any part is why I go to you, those that they know the true history shaolin and they podrian to say something to me that long ago I want to know on the monastery shaolin in Chinese. i like whom please the schools said to me that was at the beginning of the monastery, the schools by which tapeworm that to pass the student to finish being monk. I want to know how the names of all the schools once and for all to see as of which they exist in the world are the original ones, I request to them that please they help me with these names.

I dont know much english but here put the question in spanish:

Yo soy de colombia, y practico un estilo de shaolin. Algo que no incluye la historia que yo conosco de shaolin son los nombres de todas las escuelas que existian en la antiguedad, las escuelas por las cuales el alumno debia pasar hasta llegar a la ultima prueba y ser monje. Me gustaria conocer los nombres de las escuales ke exitieron originales de shaolin. porque como esta el mundo ahora existen muchos estilos que no son lo original que algun dia fue.

Espero que ustedes me puedan ayudar pues no se donde mas pueda encontrar esta informacion sino es con ustedes

Thanks

Tapeworms? Let me think about this one for a while, ok?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X