Guess who this is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who this is

A little birdy asked me to find, and I did, using some others that most of us know here, doing some digging, which I appreciate.

The one, the only........

Check it here for the "OG"

Or the attached thumbnail....
    Attached Files
    practice wu de

Wtf is this ish?
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I'll give you a hint, it isn't plumflower_pm, it isn't cheyenne, and it is the other woman who posts here regularly.....
      practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
        I'll give you a hint, it isn't plumflower_pm, it isn't cheyenne, and it is the other woman who posts here regularly.....

We know who it is, don't get her started.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

LOL, how did you get them?
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Pics of her were posted on KFM forum long long ago.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

and they were 2 yrs old then. NZ army/ fightclub / aikdo / travellers b&b & great hair days. Gotta love a good ab-shot memory and a good asshole to bring it up!!!

flattered .....really ( where is that "stick it up your ass smiley btw ????!!!!)

Comment

oh la la. hubba hubba, who is that again?
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Hey, I just fulfilled a request, and paid one of my hench..... erm men to dig that up for me.... People ask, I deliver..
                  practice wu de

Comment

It was antoganistic , disrespectful toward my harder and harder to find privacy and the act of a stupid puppet.

cheers

Comment

puppets don't enjoy things..

I enjoy/ed this... call it the whatever you want

oh, and you did post it on a public forum...
                      practice wu de

Comment

honestly stylee, posting on a public forum is not the same as asking for your picture to be posted there. i don't really see the point of finding someone else's picture and posting it anyway.

Comment

Hey, I know several people who were ready to do this.....

I just figured being one of the leaders of the underworld... I'd anti up.
                          practice wu de

Comment

"ante" up.

haha, i don't know what's wrong with me lately. i'm on an english language kick.

Comment

pun, bro, pun.. bad as it may be, I figured that I'd be anti.... lol
                              practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                              X