Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachsan
    i have no idea what BL just said.

hey look, all my reputation's gone, guess that's what i get for trying to steal so much... lol...

I don't get it either.. what are you betting on? Is zach is some sort of race in your head?

We don't have any lines for races (yet)?
    practice wu de

Comment

ah, i think she was talking about rep points. in that case BL, looks like you would lose all your money, cuz it's all gooone now. lol...

Comment

Any changes to anything in the Forum/Library part of the site gets posted in the Announcements and Technical Support section of the Forum / Library. This is the specific post concerning the market:

http://x.russbo.com:16080/vb/showthread.php?t=1629

There is more information in the FAQ, which you can find in the navigation bar above. I rebuilld that constantly as I add new features to the forums.

Nice to see that Zach has no reputaiton. That means he's been working hard....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

thanks doc, I would have done that for you, but I didn't know how to link a specific thread with this forum, as it just always comes up as www.russbo.com/mainforum for me, no matter where I am in the forum.
          practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
            ah, i think she was talking about rep points. in that case BL, looks like you would lose all your money, cuz it's all gooone now. lol...

rolleyes and add a pouty frown here........... fine......write yourself off to an early death ...I don't care...I was just betting you were smarter than to just throw your hands up in the air and screw yourself but meiguanxi.......my bad ........

btw : still have 40 and growing good doc$$$ so if it's not to late.......tell the bookie I'd like my $$$ back pls and put it all on myself to acheive what I said I was going to. ( and if you still don't understand, ttt , and pls thread title.......... go strum your death march ZS..... I dont care)

BL
            Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 12-18-2004, 12:49 AM.

Comment

no dogchow, steve, you don't understand. if i run out of rep points, i die. you didn't know about that aspect of russbo.com?

Comment

Zach, don't say that.. I think Steve would enjoy erm, voting you off the island so to speak...lol

oh, and you should update your 12-1.. although I am now scared for there chances to get through to the Superbowl.
                practice wu de

Comment

tell me about it. thanks for the reminder though.

Comment

Doc,

I'm getting "Your usergroup is not allowed to do this action."
                    when I try to go to the bank.
                    practice wu de

Comment

i'm getting the same thing, and now, i can't do any other market actions either.

Comment

see, I think there will be regulatory actions soon, 'cause well I know the both of us don't mind screwing things up....

but hey, you may have already screwed everything up.
                        practice wu de

Comment

i promise not to buy anything real from the market.

Comment

lol, and looking at the prices for some of the real things (they seem too cheap doc), we could buy doc out of stock on sweatshirts and such.
                            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                            X