No announcement yet.

chi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offence to anyone, but i vote that this thread be deleted on the basis of its obscene redundancy. That or all the posts somehow be moved to the thread everyone who has spent 5 minutes on this board knows that this discussion belongs to.

DC

Comment

Maybe its time for Satan to give out some warnings for idiocy? This thread really did kind of deteriorate a bit...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

a little.. started.. It was only two posts old....
        practice wu de

Comment

hey guys! I was just wondering how do u get enougfh collesium points to activate thr colliseum pass? Thanks guys

Comment

chi haters! go drink some creatine and stock up on some ephedra based diet pills, that should get you in shape! asfor for the world of qi? iguess id be better off keeping my little experiments to myself. (dont forget about the gag reflex and electromuscle stimulation. oh yeah you can switch hands too, and instead of stroking outwards, stroke inwards, i promise results in about five minutes! a protien shake! all for you dogchow. CHOW DOWN bukkake boy. no offence to anyone.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

no offense .....

get ready to gasp.... people have been lifting weights and dealing with qi for a long time....
              practice wu de

Comment

I vote that "bukakke" should be censored. Ew.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Look Rob,

Almost any time at all any place at all , when you bring up chi , ppl are going to want to be funny cats about it. It's that kind of topic. I hear what Zach is saying and patience is as much a virtue as clever phrasing. Hey,.... everyone starts somewhere so just post as you feel it neccessary........... ............... or until you make so many dumba*s irrelvant coments that we get sick of hearing it and you get so many warnings that your keystrokes fail to register on our screens ( Hey can we do that yet????? )

BL

Comment

Well anyways, to save redundancy,

"The effect of directing the qi" Thread by Chenzen
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

thanks LYF.

Comment

Working...
                      X