Chinese Henan Government Sponsored Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Henan Government Sponsored Tours

The Henan provincial government has a tour program with English speaking tour guides, which can help the non-initiated travel to and train at Shaolin. Of course, there is a fee for there services. For most people, this might be a good option, at least until one gets familiar with the place.

Their website is here: http://www.shaolinkungfutour.com/

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

more details

hi
    sounds really good.one more thing that can foreigner join this kind of sponsored tours.
    or whatever.

Comment

These tours seem to be focused on getting foreigners. Foreigners have the cash that China wants, lol. They make it easier to train in Shaoin, though, you will pay for that.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

That is amazing.
        It is very easy to train.however

Comment

Originally posted by doc
          These tours seem to be focused on getting foreigners. Foreigners have the cash that China wants, lol. They make it easier to train in Shaoin, though, you will pay for that.
          Right on the money (no pun intended)

Comment

I am interesting in tour program with English speaking tour guides,does anyone know that how much it wll cost,

Comment

Working...
            X