looking for a school in china

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a school in china

Hi everybody, I'm planing to go to china for about 6 months and train there, but I'm very confused about the kind of acadamys there. I'm looking for a school that offers traditional style and real taijiquan, baguazhan and xingyiquan, not modern wushu. I would realy appreciate if someone could help me and find a real acadamy that provides good training. Everything I found so far has been very suspicious and peoples have discouraged me to go there. Please help me.

Well for traditional shaolin stuff de cheng's school seems to be a good place. Dunno about the taijiquan, baguazhan etc though.

Comment

Tai Ji is good there. He's pretty good with that. Don't know about Ba Gua though.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

there are people who have already been to china who know traditional xing yi tai chi and bagua in the states. you dont really have to go to china nowadays to learn these arts.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Does anyone know what age is good for Taichi learning?

Comment

Any age. People are going to disagree with me but taiji can basically be taught to you the moment you learn the language it's taught in if not sooner.

The younger the better.

Comment

i would look into schools in beijing for the internal or chen village obviously..

i know ren guangyi teaches in nyc but thats not china i wouldnt go to shaolin for taiji..im sure some are "good" at it but who cares theyll have u doin back flips and shit lolo
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

dog is right. taiwan is full of internalists...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                X