Shi heng jun's school...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi heng jun's school...

Hi, I am searching for a really good school in Henan, I was thinking of the shaolin temple secular disciple's union under shifu shi heng jun. But I heard it is not a good school , could anyone tell me why... The person which who I talk tell me Shi de ceheng's school is much better , is it true...? Is shi de cheng a tradiotional school or just a sport school? please answer I dont want to go at a bad school.
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Oh, what is the price, condition and all these thing of shi de cheng's school?
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Heng Jun is currently running is military style school in an old factory. Not exactly the nicest accomodations. But then again, none of them really are. This one, in my opinion, is worse than the others accomodation wise.

However, Hengjun is moving his school this month, to some other location. I have not seen the new location, so I really don't know what it will be like (I have a video of the old one forthcoming, once I get back to the US). The foreigners that have trained there have complained, that since Heming left, it has not been the same. (I've heard of foreigners complaining when Heming was there, lol). But, at this time, they are not oriented towards taking care of foreigners. The facility that they used for foreigner training has been torn down; I've been told that they moved to a different "temple" in Dengfeng, near the Confucious park, but, I have not seen it.

In my opinion, there are better schools that have more experience with foreigners, such as Yanzhang's school, Decheng's school, and Deyang's school. The wushu guan has even more experience with foreigners, however their prices are higher. I can arrange better prices at the wushu guan.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

That is the problem, the price. I really really love kung fu, and confort have no important if I have a good training.I was thinking about shi de cheng's school but I am very afraid of the cost of it. Could you tell me the cost in dollar including the room in de cheng's school food and training. If we stay longer than qa year would it be possible to train with the Chinese and not the foreiners (if we are god of cause). If we cant, why. Can a child foreigner of 6years old or older can stay and train, go at school and do all the things that other Chinese children do?
        Omitofu

Comment

Look in the thread labeled Shi De Cheng Wushu Guan. That's where all the information about Shi De Cheng's school is. And that's where all the Shi De Cheng school discussion takes place.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X