staff vs. staff/staff vs. broadsword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staff vs. staff/staff vs. broadsword

my school has a beginning 2 person staff set - fun, short, suuuper basic. later in the curriculum there is a staff versus broadsword set that is an updated wah lum praying mantis set, but is beautiful to see and has great applications buried in it.

Anyway..I'm looking for videos (or names) of shao lin 2 person staff sets. any pointers?
    Last edited by plumflower_pm; 04-20-2005, 04:27 PM.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

I only know 2 person staff drills, not a set. The only 2 person set my teacher talks about is spear vs. bench. I believe thats out of tien shan pei. I haven't found too much in the 2 person sets for clips.
    practice wu de

Comment

In Dragons of the orient there was some of those but they were a demonstration and weren't for learning the form. I there is a shao lin school up my way that has some weapons sets (not the one I go too), but I can't remember the address.
      "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I take it our looking for weapons in general and not just weapon sets

"If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

2 person staff exclusively, or 2 person staff with broadsword.

thanks!
          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
          X