Drunken/Staff form clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken/Staff form clips

Anyone know where I can find any good drunken or staff form video clips?

Can't seem to find any good ones...

Thanks alot

he mate, r u looking to buy the video or just clips? I dunno where theres any clips but i do know that http://www.martialartsmart.com sells some shaolin videos and drunken is one of them

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Clips preferably, thanks.

Anyone know who this is?
      Attached Files

Comment

if its from a book - does the page have chinese and stuff on it? If so i could take a look and/or get a friend to translate it so we can see the name if you like?

dave
        simple and natural is my method,
        true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

It's from Shaolinwolf. Just says Drunken Stick.

Comment

Lipster, I got a 1.5 minute video clip of a very nice drunken wushu form. If you want let me know and I'll email it to you.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

That would be great, thanks.

I'll PM you.

Comment

If you don't mind wushu... try wushucentral.com
                They have hours and hours of video.
                practice wu de

Comment

Nice one.

Lots here...

Comment

i know

hey lipster,
                    the picture you posted is of XingXiao. he is the third monk featured in the "3 Tigers" book from shaolin. the three are: XingHong, XingHao, and XingXiao. the last my sifu said was that XingXiao was in the southern part of china somewhere. i'm not sure what he is doing now, i think teaching kungfu and doing movie stunts......but don't qoute me on that.

as for drunken clips, there is a clip of XingHao doing part of Drunken Staff on our website.
                    Shaolin Kung Fu Academy
                    follow the VIDEO link and choose SHIXINGHAO

i think i have some clips from a shaolin demo tour that came through last year. i will see if i can find it and post it.

laterz,
                    kungfudork

Comment

damn sorry

lipster,
                      my bad. the drunken staff clip isn't on the site anymore. i will see if i can locate it, and post it up again.

sorry,
                      kungfudork

Comment

Hey lipster, do you have Kazaa or any other filesharing program that you use? If so you can download that drunken wushu movie directly off kazaa, thats where i got it. Hell there's even some russbo.com monk performed form movies on kazaa.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up, Kungfudork.

Dao, yeah I have Kazaa, but aside for the forms from this site, I haven't really seen any *good* Shaolin forms. The only drunken forms I found were pretty crappy ones. Do you have the file name of the form so I can look for it?

peace

Comment

Yeah the name of the file is "Kung-fu-wushu-drunken boxing" Its a video of Lawrence Lee performing a form for the 2000 Wushu nationals in Berkely i believe. It's definately not shaolin but its a very interesting form.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X