The epitome of maturity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The epitome of maturity

I guess it takes all kinds to make this world go round.

It took years to build up the relationships that I did in Shaolin. It took over two years to get the appropriate visas to bring two Shaolin temple monks, two of the better Shaolin temple monks, one being a virtual encyclopedia of the traditional Shaolin arts, to Las Vegas. It also took a huge amount of money to make them available to the general public here on the west coast.

And what did we do?

We opened up our school to all the other schools in town, so that they might benefit from genuine Shaolin instruction. For just a simple two day seminar. We opened our school to ALL the schools in town, even the ones that claim to be our competition (which, we don't think we even have), the ones that have repeatedly made adverse comments about what we were doing, the ones that don't really like us. Why? So that they might take part in an incredibly unique opportunity, one that they won't get elsewhere, unless they travel to Texas, New York, London, or China.

We made it exceptionally reasonable. We made it available to all. In our typical humble fashion. We made it clear that this opportunity was available for other instructors and students alike.

And what did we get in return?
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

To think, they spent seventy-four cents...

And who sent this back to us?

Impressive.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Wow. It's as though they are trying to make Fist of Fury/Fist of Legend into real life.

Comment

Damn...

I think we need to visit USSD on Nellis.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

now I really want to bring Yan Ming out there.

If I can get my guys on this they won't even *understand* what came at them and everyone in Vegas will know about your set up.

At least you don't have the tongs to deal with.
          "Arhat, I am your father..."
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Wow. That is an impressive display of maturity and lack of arrogance. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you doc, kids will be kids, and kids can throw hissy fits now and then.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

A hissy fit.

Haven't used that term since my last date.

russbo.com

Comment

Good Lord, whats next, a nasty game of ring the doorbell and run.

Comment

Thats funny. It doesn't surprise me in the least. Most USSD instructors/students believe anything Dam ASS Co and Mattera tell them.

Comment

you could always have tonyer super glue their locks.

or fill a water pistol with piss and shoot the radiators of their car.

one of my personal favs involves fish. all you need is a fish and a tile ceiling or toilet tank.
                    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Nothing like the old dead fish in a toilet tank trick. Second only to the dead fish behind the refridgerator trick.
                      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

I've always preferred *Beware uncouth material* the upper decker. It involves something cough#2cough being dropped in the toilet tank, rather than the dead fish. It's much nastier to clean and in the meantime makes every flush disgusting.

Comment

don't make me pull out the big guns...

Okay so you know about the fish in the toilet tank and the pissgun radiator trick is old news eh? honestly the pissgun radiator trick has a lot of mileage though...you will see the rotgut have a new car like every week, and you just spray it down again. Oh man, the smell of burnt piss...nothin you can do about it either.

So what about coating the underneath part of the bathroom sink in sh it. This is actually easy to do. Eat some white castle with some binder material. A *very* potent combo is white castle with taco bell chasers. **** in a ziplock bag, then, holding the ziplock, you sort of smear and turn inside out. You never get dirty doing this one. With the pissgun sometimes you get a little piss on your hand if the pump seal on the gun isn't that good.

After the ****smear attack, then you just sit back and watch plumber after plumber after plumber...seriously fÚcking hilarious sh it. We did this to some ****head racist in my dorm and not only was his room utterly uninhabitable, nobody could figure out what the hell was going on, and public works came and must have torn out the plumbing ten times.
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

White Castle.

How I miss White Castle.....

russbo.com

Comment

The letters keep on coming...

Another letter:
                              Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X