Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin temple Pics

hey,

Some recent pics of shaolin temple can be found here More to come ...

A couple of years ago, they 'cleaned' shaolin village and is no more now but the gouvernment did build a new village a little further away in the mountains...I didn't know that. Am I the only one who didn't know about this ? I do have some pics but how the hell do I post them here on the board....

bye

The Photo Library, which you can access via the navigation bar above. There are plenty of pictures in there; feel free to upload what you want, into the appropriate sections, of course.

I have some video of the changes of Shaolin, just waiting for Steve to finish editing them, and, for me, to figure out a decent internet connection so I can control the server.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Hi

I have seen Shalom temples in movies but i like to visit that place... They are very beautiful and that place looks very calm...

visa requirements

Comment

it calms down in the evening when the doors close and all the tourists are gone. very pleasant environment then.

Comment

Working...
        X