New Shaolin Temple (Yongxin) website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shaolin Temple (Yongxin) website

My sources tell me that Yongxin is in the process of having an official website built for Shaolin. I have no doubt, having observing his actions for years, that he fully understands the "power of the internet". God knows we've taught him a thing or two... lol.

More details to follow.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

It's reported by <<Great River newspaper>>,Shaolin Temple will receieve a 24- computers donation from the TCL Groupe, which cost 150,000 RMB, the donation ceremoney will hold at Great Class in shaolin Temple of Songshan, Henan Province in later days.

Shi yongxin, the Abbot of shaolin temple, created the shaolin temple 's webside in 2002, and started from 1996. and this year is preparing the English webside, and plan to open to the public at the end of this year!Meanwhile, in order to know outside of the world, shaolin temple is creating inside network information center!

Comment

some interesting things going on...
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

So how does one become qualified to become abbot? Power broking and social manipulation mght be the necessary ways, but how does a straight arrow like Yong Xin become abbot; I've been wondering...
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
          My sources tell me that Yongxin is in the process of having an official website built for Shaolin. I have no doubt, having observing his actions for years, that he fully understands the "power of the internet". God knows we've taught him a thing or two... lol.

More details to follow.
          How the purpose of this center?

Comment

I would suspect, that there are a few reasons for wanting an official temple website.

For one, well, to put it in a simple unglorified way, propaganda and truth. All websites, especially those that are related to the martial arts it seems, have some components of both. Master worship and making money seem to be part of these sites. It's also another way to control the brand, so to speak. And, with all the negativity that this man has seemed to generate with his actions (and the actions I might add of others who are, and who pretend to be, Shaolin monks), he needs a pulpit to broadcast to the veritable faithful.

It will get interesting.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X