More Gong Fu promotion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Gong Fu promotion.

Deepthroat sent me these pictures, without explanations, before he disappeared. Well, he won't be gone for long, but, I figured I'd post them anyway. Maybe someone knows what these are all about.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

More pictures from this recent event.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

This thread has been hijacked. The chinese are trying to take over the world through economics, they've just invested into a 1.9 billion dollar trade deal with africa, doing what the US was always too lazy to do and invest heavily in the groundfloor of the poorest continent on the planet and thus the one with the biggest potential for economic growth.

This, coupled with the above pictures and the fact that the PRC loaned bush most of the money for his war, leads me to beleive that the chinese are dooing their best to conquer the world through economic means.

Discuss.

It would explain Yongxin.

And doc, on a side note, how the hell does bl still keep getting into your site and posting stuff?
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

BL has been banished to HELL. It's punishment for trying to send me SMS messages on a daily basis. She doesn't realize that I have software in my phone that blocks here numbers, so, basically, she's just wasting her time and money.

Oh, and yes, the Chinese are going to take over the world. America is rapidly losing its superpower status, and China is the next going to be the next big gorilla on the block. God help us all man, because these people, though they have four or five thousand years of civilzation behind them, are some of the most uncivilized, dishonorable people I have ever met.

And some of our beloved "monks" have really demonstrated this in the past.

russbo.com

Comment

...Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Lol, seriously though. The majority of Chinese people are awful. I say that from experience, with as little self-loathing as possible, with that kind of statement.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

They're not awful people.

Mainland Chinese just live by different rules.

Time for a new thread. There's lots to talk about with this one.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X