Yongxin hangs with the Thai elite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yongxin hangs with the Thai elite?

Well, had some interesting conversations today with some locals here in Phuket. I met some people that know some other people that captain boats here, boats that belong to the "rich and famous" of Thailand's elite. I won't get into names, as it's not fair to these people to be "advertised". Having wealth in Asia is not something that you flaunt; doing so can get you into trouble. So, as usual here on russbo.com, we'll keep things anonymous.

My chain of associates tell me that one of the "big boys" of Shaolin, was here recently, to hang out on one of the rather large (over 100 foot) yachts here in Phuket. Apparently, a family member of a rather wealthy Thai lineage is interested in martial arts, and he recently played host to whom I presume to be Yongxin, on his mega yacht.

For an abbot of a supposedly deeply revered religious institution, he sure does get around, doesn't he.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Perhaps he will be inspired to launch shaolin onto the oceans of the world..

A floating temple would make a great 'retreat' for meditation and working on your ma bu.. also handy to ship the performing monks from country to country.. if said floating temple just happens to take the form of a $20M mega yacht then so be it..

Sometimes you have to suffer for your art..

Comment

clearly he is spying on you.
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Arhat, I'm ashamed. How you could think of such nefarious schemes, pursued by a man of such unbounded holiness.

I thought he just wanted to be my friend. You know, hang together, go diving, do a little training, each chocolate cookies and diet Coke, chase the nuns in Patong, the usual doc things.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X