Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head conditioning for hard qi gong...(Head Injury)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, they are probably going to buy all the weapons and then sell/ auction them at obcene prices. And we'll buy them too, because the demand and suply is inelastic.

I concour with the training thing. I have been really lazy with practicing, because everything is so familiar to me, I've gotten pretty bored with all the things I know and keep waiting for something new to come along. Pretty stupid, which is why I've gotta keep on keepin on. I think I've gotten kind of dull so it's time for some sharpening.

As for Doc, I think you'd kick my ass. Let's do it!!!
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

lei, do you remember a time when you didnt know anything? try and think about that. if you know some gung fu techniques now, whether it be 2, 10 or 100. practice what you like. train like a fighter, get your body right, get cut. get your stamina(cardio) right. theres a big problem in CMA most teachers wont tell you how to do something correctly. they just let you do it. figure it out on your own. the problem with that is you get bored doing the same thing, you get burnt out

you need to understand how to tweak every move. i never find myself doing my form perfect, because i know what to look for. this sounds simple but really it isnt. you can always improve your technique, in a variety of ways..

what i do when i get bored is picture mortals face and me smashing it. that gets me goin

lolo
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

all of a sudden doc steve and some other guy are all powerful
        Are you referring to me, the Inferno GOD, by any chance?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
        X