Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A serious discussion about Cannabis Sativa and Training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you gotta hate somethin...

i hate being right all the time..

hahahahah wb arhat
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

that is some scary sh|t - glad i dont smoke!

dave
      simple and natural is my method,
      true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

lol

lol i think he is trying to make a excuse to smoke some herb lmao

Comment

Hey arhat, you forgot about the tiger penis soup. Yes I know, many taoists have done a great number of absurd things because they felt it seemed like a good idea at the time. Case in point, there's a taoist ritual in southeast asia which hundreds of people particapate in annually in which you meditate for a while, then remove your shirt, then pick up a sword and start smacking yourself in the back with the sharpened edge until you feel that you've lost a sufficient enough amount of blood. And lets not forgot lifting wieghts with your phallus..............

The point is........... no point. I just wanted to see some other opinions and I seem to have done a good job at bringing them out. Thank you all for your input.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

i know im a bit late but uh......NO ****IN WAY bruce lee did not smoke weed!And um WHAT!!!! it grows wild by the monastary!?!? any penalties for picking it? do they smoke? I know too much weed impairs learning which impairs martial arts if youre still learning. but i noticed that if you dont smoke much, take a toke before practice and YOU WILL TRIP HARD!!!! At least i did. Smoking is a vice, vices are no good. they lead to deviousness
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I was high once, it was not on my will. It came second hand from some neighbors of the house I was staying in. I totally made me paranoid.

And thanks, Doc. I needed some reassurance in my anti-drug campaign.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Yeah I have heard from a couple people that Bruce Lee 'smoked the pot'. It also sometimes helps to be stoned when listening to his philosophies.

Do not look at the finger....or you will miss alllll the heavenly glory!

Comment

I had a lot to say in response to smoking weed and training but seems that the more I read, the more I saw my point was already made by others. Smoking weed and training prob just sounds like a 'neat' thing to do, but its quite dumb. If you smoke up before ANY type of training you are UNpreparing yourself. The point of meditation is to master your own mind and be able to control it, why the f*ck would u smoke up to meditate? There is an insane amount I can say about how god damn stupid it is to rely on a drug to improve your conditioning training etc, but in this case, I wouldnt call it 'improving'. This one time I smoked a blunt about 30-40 min. before a fight (a street fight with some punk), but anyways, I didnt much think it through but when I got there, I noticed he was drunk and loud and I was calm with focus (but not focused with a clear head, more like, I was focused on what was goin on and the thoughts in my own head.) and if u know any better, u know its better to not think in a fight and just react...so for anyone who thinks smokin weed helps you focus better...u eithor dont know what ur talkin about or u might have a case of A.D.D...seriously. Keep in mind that being 'high' is the effect when the blood running through your brain slows down and gives less oxygen...which also kills off brain cells and makes ur brainprocess slower than normal. Basically...your brain is a computer and drugs are viruses.

Im also a pretty frequent pot smoker but the point isnt whether or not its good or bad for u, we already know it isnt, and if ur one of those people whom r still trying to prove otherwise....ur goin down a dead end. wait what was i talkin about again...? hhmmm....my memory seems to be quite bad....I wonder why? OH YES.....my point wasnt whether its good or bad for u, but how stupid it is to use it durring training and meditation, but other than that...keep on token'!

Comment

Working...
                  X