And Shi De Cheng....when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Shi De Cheng....when?

Doc, and do you know if Shi De Cheng is going to travel to US or other American country? When

Or...do i have to go to China?

Hector Villarruel
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Mexico

I suggest that you start reading the russbo CNI, for more information as to Shi De Cheng's visa issues....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Hi Doc, thanks for answering.

Yeah, i know about Master Xing Wei and the things he made (bad things), but the visa issue with Master Shi De Cheng could be something permanent?
      Hector Villarruel
      Guadalajara, Jalisco
      Mexico

Comment

Master? Please. Show respect when respect is due.

I would think that the visa thing is not permanent. When I return to Beijing, probably this spring, I'll work on it. Might bring him back to the US this summer, or, more than likely, next winter, which is when he likes to come here. We have not given up on this.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc, if there is anything I can do to help you, tell me. ( I know first i must stop calling Xing Wei a Master).

I never liked Xing Wei kungfu. He was good, but looked like he wasn't a direct Shi De Cheng's student. More wu-shu oriented.

There is another Shi De Cheng student at Canada, he is a good one you can invite him to give monthly seminars to Russbo.
          Hector Villarruel
          Guadalajara, Jalisco
          Mexico

Comment

This one.....

I do not know him, but in his videos he look good.
            Hector Villarruel
            Guadalajara, Jalisco
            Mexico

Comment

Remember something, because you misinterpreted me.

As I see it, a true master has other qualities than the ability to do gong fu well.

A true master is a teacher. And, to be able to teach what is proper, and what really needs to be taught, you have to be able to live by a certain code of honor. You have to be able to set a proper example for your students to emulate.

I really don't give a **** how high someone can kick. It means nothing. Anyone can teach others how to kick.

Not everyone can teach others how to live. Decently. Honorably. Truthfully.

And, in my opinion, that's what Shaolin is all about, isn't it? Traditions? Life? Interactions?

russbo.com

Comment

Jaajajjajaja. Doc, I have the same concept about a Master, but for respect or just for being polite I told him Master.

I don't give a sh*t about kicking high and all that too Doc. And you know, i think that my concept of a monk is almost the same as the concept you have of Master + religion.

My kungfu is not good in any sense, but i can smell good kungfu, and Master Shi De Cheng has it.

I am studing his video, his movements every day and I would like to study with him, but i have family so travel to China is not in my plans, but i can travel to Las Vegas. You must have good kungfu too Doc.

Hector Villarruel
                Hector Villarruel
                Guadalajara, Jalisco
                Mexico

Comment

No Hector, I have shit gong fu, especially after being sidelined these past three years with this damn spastic bronchitis I developed living in Las Vegas. But, I'm getting better, and I'm getting back into it, and I guess that's all that really matters.

We'll get Decheng back here. One day. We'll see you then.

russbo.com

Comment

I am going to see Master Rick Zanotti ( my Tai Chi Master ) to Los Angeles from February 16 to 19. I am planing to flight again in November or December. Doc, can i go to your school?, i want you to correct me my shao hong chuan, it won´t take you more than 2 hrs. You are student of Master Shi De Cheng, so yourkungfu must be good ( i do not care for those 3 years off)

And 3 years without training it's not so much time. You still must have it in your mind. You can begin again making your forms in a tai chi mode.

Hector Villarruel
                    Hector Villarruel
                    Guadalajara, Jalisco
                    Mexico

Comment

I am not totally agree with you. Maybe the body isn't in perfect shape, but there still exist kungfu in you if you want it.

You can forgot the forms but maybe your body has understood the movements, you are not the same as before, now your coming back is better than ever.

Doc has been in shaolin ( in all the modern movement) and knows it well and for the Masters he has choose I know that his kungfu will be better than ever.

And another thing, i have seen better Masters in Mexico and US than the 99% of the modern monks, and some are not even chinese. I do not care if they kick high ( like Doc said) of if they make their forms pretty. KungFu is MORE than that.Doc learned that with Xing Wei ( I guess).

Hector Villarruel
                      Hector Villarruel
                      Guadalajara, Jalisco
                      Mexico

Comment

Hector, where do you study? I might be heading down to Mexico this summer, if I'm in the neighborhood, I'd like to drop by and take a look.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Hi Lei! Of course. If you are going to be at Guadalajara or near here, you can call me back. You have a house to stay.

This is my email hvillarruel@econsulting.com.mx

My phone number is 35607214 or 52 33 35607214

My Shaolin Master (Master Li Cun Bin) lives in Mexico DF ( like 9 hrs from Guadalajara). His web page is www.shaolinmexico.com He is at China now, but he is going to come back on March 20 aprox.

Master Rick Zanotti, my Tai Chi Master ( very, very good at tai chi ) lives in Camarillo, California. Here is his web page: www.internalmind.com

I really recomend you to visit Master Rick Zanotti if you already know shaolin, tai chi will help you a lot, it will complement your training. He knows a lot about meditation too.

Have fun and always welcome.

Hector Villarruel
                          Hector Villarruel
                          Guadalajara, Jalisco
                          Mexico

Comment

www.platinumcondo.com My friend was looking at this in the office. I jumped up! I thought for some reason he was on russbo.

Comment

Also for the record that guys kungfu was nothing special. More wushu style. I know that might not seem politically correct but he is no more traditonal then any of them. The most traditional monk I have ever seen till this day was lipeng.

Comment

Working...
                              X