A Shaolin Kungfu Instructor killed himself in Flushing, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum User Iron Cross,

I cannot get offended since I feel when I wish to yet I have to ask to prove your opinion

Comment

• Forum User LFJ,

he likes big words and complicated phrases.
      As I have told you many times on www.shaolin.cn.com words a tools that offer comprehension.If I was interested in showing off I wouldn't be able to justfully prove everything that I am saying.

Please define Budhism

Are there limitations to his true meaning ?

I am glad that you can comprehend that having a different opinion does not mean that I am against you

P.s.:Concerning the book translation subject I will continue posting to other sites after the site is up.To the total translation Shaolin Master Shi De Qians First and Second(latest edition www.shaolingongfu.com) Shaolin Encyclopedias will be added

Comment

• Originally posted by Librarian

P.s.:Concerning the book translation subject I will continue posting to other sites after the site is up.To the total translation Shaolin Master Shi De Qians First and Second(latest edition www.shaolingongfu.com) Shaolin Encyclopedias will be added
        Are you translating his book and putting it online? Do you have his permission?

I had dinner with him two weeks ago, and he asked me about this issue of people performing copyright infringement. Wanted me to help him with it.

He's very aware that people are doing this, and he will go after them legally.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

• Forum User Doc,

Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Mr.Guo Qing were attending a lecture in a University on the subject of translating you are probably refering to other issues.

As I have said previously why do you ask me and not ask Shaolin Master Shi De Qian ?

Thanks for you interest.The site is yet to come.

Shaolin Master Shi De Qian is not the only one supporting this effort.Contact henanchuan@gmail.com

Comment

• I just don't like people who use big words in order to belittle others or sidestep answering a question that they don't have an answer for.

You don't seem to be doing that so I'm sorry for getting agitated and comming off like an asshole myself.

I have never met anyone who talks the way you do though.. If you talk the way that you type, I imagine you'd be an interesting person to converse with.

Good luck with raising money for your translations.
            "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

• i'm of the same position. librarian, its simply that you have an uncommon yet interesting way to express yourself. so people question your reasons. you like to use big words and complicated phrases and a ton of questions to express one thought. i didnt say thats a bad thing. thats you. what do i know?

Comment

• Forum User LFJ,

To explain it further,I am indicating detail in what I am saying so as not to lack comprehension attributes.

When I am saying something I try to be as clear as possible that is why I am using questions as answers also.

P.s.:Ask anything

Comment

• i understand your intentions for your style and it is very good for causing people to think more into your meaning. this is an internet forum where ideas are to be expressed, shared, and compared. including the most detail to express your meaning even using questions is certainly a good thing.

its rare though. people expect to read natural conversations as if we were sitting together in the same room. so coming across your words expecting such we would naturally find it odd.

i assume you dont speak this way in casual conversation, do you?

mcdonald's employee: "would you like fries with your burger, sir?"

librarian: "please define fries. please define burger. provide justfull proofs of this combination leading to complete awareness of hunger appeased. what do you comprehend as the "why" in this combination? does a burger not sufficiently appease the hunger of one who truly comprehends the "shen" plus nourishing vitamin/mineral factors combination? to comprehend one must become the burger and the fries through non-dual "shen" plus vitamin/mineral factor attainment."

mcdonald's employee: "dude, you're weird. just take the fries."

Comment

• Hahahahahaha LFJ I didn't know you were so funny!

-To librarian, I was just wondering who you are since your way of conversation was so different. I thought perhaps there was a specifik reason for it but it seems to be your way of chattin nothing more you did seem like a nut at first but I wanted to give you a chance and it turns out you're probably not- well who knows I could be considered a nut myself that just depends on how you look at it. Nice chatting with you I have some questions for you:
                    Do you practice gong fu? If so wich quan?
                    Whats your opinion on the "fake monk" issue-what do you think of todays shaolin and what do you think of my gong fu brother shi yan ming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Librarian
                      As I have said previously why do you ask me and not ask Shaolin Master Shi De Qian ?
                      Forum User Librarian: I intend to. Again.

During dinner two weeks ago he specifically asked me to look into some copyright infringement things for him.

And as this is not pertinent to this thread, discussion of this is closed.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

• to comprehend one must become the burger and the fries through non-dual "shen" plus vitamin/mineral factor attainment."

Really LFJ,,, that was awesome.... I'm still laughing...
                        "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

• Yeah LFJ me too

Comment

Working...
                          X