No announcement yet.

5 element theory and emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Z. No doubt, more will arrive.

They always do.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

They just end up barking loudly at you, every time.
      i agree wholeheartedly.

passion is not something i think anybody would want to deny, here, on this forum, regardless of how it's expressed. then again, no one has the market cornered on going a side street.

when a person begins resorting to "evangelization" tactics.....states his goals of "conversion," assumes the role of "liberator," and admitting throws stones in order to incite movement, the gig's up. and that's because, although we may fall below him on the homosapien latter, so to speak, we can still easily see through his need for approval. it's been ten years. same guy, same shtik.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

hes a bot.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Forum User Happeh,

I suppose it would be usefull to look into your Middle Dan Tien to comprehent a ew thing about emotion cycling

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
            i \
            when a person begins resorting to "evangelization" tactics.....states his goals of "conversion," assumes the role of "liberator," and admitting throws stones in order to incite movement, the gig's up. and that's because, although we may fall below him on the homosapien latter, so to speak, we can still easily see through his need for approval. it's been ten years. same guy, same shtik.
            How weird! I met your twin today!

I posted some factual claims. He disagreed. Instead of refuting the facts or making counterclaims, he did what you did. Posted some claptrap about me. As if ridiculing me has some bearing on whether a fact is accurate or not.

I don't understand you people. If you don't know anything, why not admit it? If thinking is not your strong point, that is OK. Lots of people are like you. Why do you have to go that personal attack route? Does it really soothe your feelings of inadequacy?

There is no shame in admitting you don't know something. How else can you learn?

PS: Are you British by chance? This man today was at a place in Britain. I am curious if maybe it is a British cultural thing to avoid talking about facts and instead attack a person with nasty comments? Another British man I spoke with did the same thing. Nasty psychological kind of stuff instead of rational thinking. You could almost see the steaming feces coming out of his fingers and onto the internet post.

Comment

[QUOTE=zachsan]

So I have to be honest... when Happeh first came on the site, I got a little excited. I thought he might be somewhat different, if only because he's a much better writer than most of them (especially compared to BL), which can mislead someone into believing there are coherent thoughts behind the words. But I guess at this point it's obvious that's not the case with him.
              [QUOTE]

You don't really know one way or the other though do you? I was banned before you could really find out for certain if I know stuff or not.

You might be interested in knowing that happens to me all the time. I go someplace, start telling people things, and just when I get ready to tell them the good stuff, I get banned. It is almost like someone is purposefully preventing me from talking to people about real kung fu.

Sorry you were disappointed. So was I. I figured if people could dish out crap, they could take it. So I gave it back to them. Then I find out they are crybabies only after I am banned. ;(

Your post gives me hope though. Looks like I almost got through to someone.

Comment

Thought we banned you here too. Something about unnecessarily insulting people.

Oh, yea, me.

Well, I see your still exhibiting all those skills you learned in your "How to win friends and influence people" course. But, we'll keep you around.

For a while.

You have a great avatar... I like that sense of humor.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

happeh, i'm happy to see you again.... we must have been mistaken before. perhaps you did not let us see the real u.
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Oh Shit !!!! Here we go again......
                    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                      Thought we banned you here too. Something about unnecessarily insulting people.

Oh, yea, me.

Well, I see your still exhibiting all those skills you learned in your "How to win friends and influence people" course. But, we'll keep you around.

For a while.
                      I seem to recall you saying something about how I did not know what I was talking about. I felt that meant we were both allowed to post our opinions.

My mistake.

I tell you what. I only posted very innocuous messages when I found out I could post again. Then I left for a week because I honestly feel that the crybabies will start crying again if I try talking again. That may or may not be an insulting statement, but it is also a factual one.

I will make you a bet to see if I am being insulting, or if I am describing factual reality.

I will begin posting on a regular basis. I will bet you $10 that within a short period of time, a week or two, all the people who were howling before will be howling again.

It is easy. I am the master of kung fu. I can make just about anyone go off the rails simply by talking. There is no need for me to punch or kick them. I never knew I had that skill, but since I do, I guess that means I am the master of kung fu.

(Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone, but that paragraph above is kung fu. Guaranteed to bring out the howlers. They will see me talking big about myself, and they will come after me to take me down like dogs after a steak)

Hope you got that $10 dollars ready. This is going to be easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                        I seem to recall you saying something about how I did not know what I was talking about.
                        Not sure I did that. It's not my style to put people down publicly. Sarcasm yes. Insults, no. But, if I did, my apologies.

Oh great kung fu master.

russbo.com

Comment

Okay. So now unless we "howlers" let Happeh make unprovable empirical claims about body spirals, masturbation, the Chinese race and more without responding at all... we have inadvertently proven his mastery of verbal kung fu.

Who knew kung fu mastery was so similar to fifth grade debate tactics.

Fortunately, we probably could let him go on without a response and it would be fine, because my only real concern -- that some poor kid somewhere might actually take him seriously -- has been for the most part disproven by his reception here and just about everywhere else on the Internet.

Anyway, Jalon, I know this post will serve no real purpose but to stoke your already huge ego, (since I have now succumbed to your unbeatable kung fu by even responding), but I realize that after all is the purpose. None of us are falling for this trick because we're post-pubescent. But I know you are, because you have it set up so that in your mind you can always be right and your ideas can never be disproven. So to you, I am now another slain adversary that once dared to question your wisdom. Mercy.

I sincerely hope you're having a good time up in there. But I hope some day you'll find the courage to join the rest of us down here in reality.

Comment

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Let the best man emerge from the russbo pit of hell....

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                              The gauntlet has been thrown.

Let the best man emerge from the russbo pit of hell....
                              What guantlet? All he did was throw more stuff at me. None of these people who have a problem with me seem to be able to phrase a question. They can say

"So now unless we "howlers" let Happeh make unprovable empirical claims about body spirals, masturbation, the Chinese race and more without responding at all"

First off I never said I did not want people to be quiet. I had to beg for anyone to begin responding over in the "Is Tai Chi a trick" thread because no one responded for weeks.

Second, how do I respond to what he wrote? It is not a question. It does not point at something I said and claim it is wrong. It is sarcastic statement meant to convey his disgust.

If he was rational, logical, and interested in the exchange of information, why doesn't he speak plainly?

"I don't understand this body spiral stuff"

"You have been too general about the masturbation stuff. Could you provide more detail?"

"The statements you make about the chinese people contradict everything I know. Can you explain why what I know is wrong and you are right?"

Comment

To be fair, I think I've spoken pretty plainly. I'm not interested in an "exchange of information" with you because you're a delusional egomaniac, and it would be equal parts frustrating and boring. The only reason I've talked to you this much is because my job is even worse sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X