does anybody know good trainings methods of getting more power into your
    legs plz reply?

don't mind the spelling because i am come from the netherlands hehehe

Comment

squats and horse stance.

- zach

Comment

Stance training is good for endurance..

squats, lundges, hindu squats, tan tui, biking, hiking, running, line drills....

that should occupy a few hours of your day.
        practice wu de

Comment

duck walk more horse stance, mountain climber, squat thrusts More stance lots more. Make sure to exercise quads and hamstrings - ....balance them out do not overdue one side.
          Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

i will put more time in stances and squats

thnx for the reply's

Comment

Kick. The more you kick, the stronger your kicks will become. Always try and use proper body mechanics. The strength of a kick is not only in the muscles of your legs but in the execution of that technique.

Comment

Exhale and root into the leg you'll be standing on. Inhale as you draw your leg up, further developing your root and bringing the energy from the raised leg to Mingmen (the gate of vitality, a point on the outside of the spine on the lower back, roughly between and just above the iliac crests of your pelvis on the center of your back, anatomically located at the lower border of the second lumbar vertabrae). Exhale as you kick, channelling the energy outward from mingmen through your foot and into the target.

When I use that technique to throw a kick in the air, the whole room shakes. Given its an old apartment building, but its survived earthquakes and it still shakes when I throw a kick in the air.

That will put some internal power into your kicks. Other than that, listen to the other comments. Stretch, stand, and practice kicking. Qigong wouldn't hurt either. Also, bridge training will help, hold a plank position (as if you were about to do a pushup, but with your elbows tucked to your sides and your body straight) for a minute, and work your way up to five minutes. The longer you can hold it, the more you should practice it with your hands toghether. This will help develop core strength in your back, legs, and shoulders. Its for more than just kicking, but it will help your kicks.
                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Get really really fat and stay fat for several years. Don't forget to walk and do things you would normally do.

Then, after all that time, loose the weight in several days.

You will have the strongest legs imaginable, lol.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                  X