Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to teach a Shaolin Monk

What to teach a Shaolin Monk

What to teach a Shaolin Monk.
    Lesson 1

Which soap NOT to use in the Dishwashing Machine.

Lesson learned: New English Word- BUBBLES.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dishwasher.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	383  

Well, at least the floor finally got cleaned.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

hmm how about what not to say in public.

LOL, yes it is dish soap, but not that type of dish soap...

LOOKS OF CONFUSION>>>>

OK, just use this type...

lol
    practice wu de

First thing for them to learn i think is to watch www.petatv.com and see the suffering of animals and understand finally the first of pancasila, namely not to kill.

First thing for them to learn i think is to watch www.petatv.com and see the suffering of animals and understand finally the first of pancasila, namely not to kill.

looks like we have another "missionary" here.

lmao, since when did monks run a shaolin slaughter house??

first thing for liutangsanzang to learn i think is to watch penn & teller's "bullshit" series and understand finally the truth of peta, namely "bullshit".

part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IMJVnTYxHVc

Why patronise and be an arrogrant smartty pants about it instead of just showing him/her the doctrine regarding that monks can eat, even in mahayana tradition, where that meat hasn't been spefically slaughtered with the intention of feeding the monk who eats it?
    Buddha is quoted as emphatically stating and clarifying that point btw. why it's enlghtened, you have to understand and workout for yourself by principal. if you dont arrive at the enlightenment about why it's in accordance with everything else of the belief, then that's because you just dont understand the dharma and you dont understand the principal because you're just not on the dharmic wavelength of logic.
    you only compromise yourself, LFJ when you tease ppl like that and pick on what's irrelevant without them having the same perspective to consider.
    if you had a child who accused you of doing something wrong, would you pick on what they were doing for doing it, or would you explain why you do what you do.
    sooo much attitude floating around here atm.

Blooming tianshi lotus.
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

btl,

there was no mention of meat eating, only accusations of shaolin monks killing animals.

no monks do that or support that, so i'm not going to explain why shaolin monks are allowed to kill animals.

but i will show how the counter case of peta is bullshit.

and i will also tell you to zip it and stop following me. i dont like you. take a hint.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast