Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BURN IN HELL DOC!

Doc, I wish to become an acolyte. Where do I make my donation to receive my cult worshipping wananbe monk outfit?

Also, if I get 2 other people to join, can I please have a copy of Docvaders Vegas prayer book?

The attitude projected clealy indicates that the person in question has ingested far too much jd.

You need to talk to Steve. He's in charge of membership for the whoring gong fu army.

It helps if you've got bleached blonde hair and very large and onerous fake boobs. But, you should apply regardless. We're always looking for new evil talent.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I question the validity of any statement made by a person who's using the Kill Bill movies as a historical reference. All the same, thanks for sharing that with us, I laughed my ass off.

The question now is what role do I play in the whoring, republican voting gonfu army?
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

asger, i have this nagging feeling that you're right.

and ddj, you're obviously the evil jedi master that shoots purple lightning from far away while the grunts do the dirty work.

Obviously. I can't soil my hands now can I?
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Originally posted by xing_jian108
    I wonder what makes these people want to take the time to type out such things.
    i just hope they're doing it on their own time, and not on their employer's, just cuz they have nothing better to do before their lunchbreak!

lol

Blog Entries
    hahahahahahaha

what a dumbass

hahahahahahaha
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

doc, maybe you should check the "from" e-mail address before taking these things on the forum in the future... you never know when some punk kid with a computer is just trying to pull yer leg...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast