View Poll Results: How do you like the new look of the site and forums?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's awesome. Love the color options and how it works.

11 73.33%
  • I'm godawfully confused. Can't find my way around.

0 0%
  • I like the old one much better.

1 6.67%
  • Doc and Steve should stay away from the server and spend more time in church....

3 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The new russbo.com look

i bet then that they will flash very often for DDJ.

Expect soon, lines on things like the Golden Globes, the Oscars, a few sporting events, stuff like that. I'm currently looking for some interesting ones, plus after I can safely say I'm not going to totally lose my arse, I'll have lines up like when will Steve cut his hair again (I'll need Doc's help on that one). Give me this weekend to find some stuff and read all this stuff, it'll be coming, just give me a few days.
    practice wu de

doc, one problem i've noticed with the new search feature is that it will not yield any results from before the latest forum overhaul. is that even fixable?

The search feature works throughout the whole forum. Remember, there are TWO search bars, one searches in the thread you're looking at, the other, up above in the navigation bar, searches the entire forum.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

i'm talking about the search from the navigation bar. honestly. try it - do an "advanced" search that should search all threads posted at all times for a word that you know for a fact should get lots of hits. i did a search for "bush"... nada. "zachsan" gets plenty of hits, but none dated before the site overhaul.

I think I should have taken doc to screw something up at 5 to 1
    practice wu de

well as an addendum, now, doing a search for the name of our beloved president will yield 1 result and 1 result only, that being my use of the word in my prior post on this thread.

What are you searching for?
    practice wu de

that's an excellent question. what are we all searching for, really?

Fixed. Thanks for bringing to my attention. Just didn't realize it. Now, if I can fix the email and TV/Radio links, we'll be in business.

Oh, and all hail Zachsan. Our second bookie. Maybe this new job will keep him trying to steal docdollars from the rest of us....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast