View Poll Results: How do you like the new look of the site and forums?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's awesome. Love the color options and how it works.

11 73.33%
  • I'm godawfully confused. Can't find my way around.

0 0%
  • I like the old one much better.

1 6.67%
  • Doc and Steve should stay away from the server and spend more time in church....

3 20.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The new russbo.com look

Quote Originally Posted by zachsan
    shouldn't money we have banked be listed in the "richest members" part?

I'm not too worried about that, but I was thinking the same thing, but If it isn't in your pocket for you to steal, then who cares..

I'm guessing we've got the most loot though (except for doc, since he is the print machine)....lol
    practice wu de

lol... yeah doc, watch those inflation rates...

3 more styles

3 more styles were added. I checked to see if all the buttons and icons are here, but I might have missed some. If you find any places where there is not an image, please tell me. Each style has it's own set of buttons and icons. Post here or email me.... steve@x.russbo.com
    Thank You.
    Last edited by Steve; 02-01-2005 at 12:57 AM.

I'm just a "Ghost" kind of guy. All the other stuff makes my eyes go bonkers. Plus it has the feel of the old forum.

g

Try them all man. We worked hard getting these all put together. And, with all the extra aspects of the forum now, making sure all the code was where it was supposed to me just drove me nuts.

You have no idea how complicated this baby is now. I'm damn surprised it all works, LOL.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

i think i will use "vrocking" for a while, partly to appease doc, and partly because the name contains the word "rock". but doc, why, even when we use different styles, does the "style" thing (that appears under our names when we post) remain as "not specified"? not that i can see that in "vrocking" anyway.

Fix "not specified"

To fix the "not specified" goto User CP / Edit Options .. scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and under Forum Skin , choose the style you want, and Save Changes. Hope that helps.

Vrocking doesn't have all the different doo dads that I've installed. It's a simpler, yet more complex appearing skin. All of the other Advanced skins have the same feature set, just different colors.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I like da evil...
    practice wu de

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345