Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sparring with a ladies bf

I'll probably spar him again tonight, no I'm not going to hurt him.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Seriously bro, just take it easy....

Don't get your emotion over a girl into it.. well, not until you see him outside a bar someday.
    practice wu de

dodge his overly exerted kick and sock him right in the face, give him a black eye so that whwnever his girl sees it shell think of you.YEEAAAAHHAH thats what i would do.....thats me though.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

I sparred him tonight again. I asked him if he wanted to play nice. He said he would take it easy on me. Fastforward when we sparred, he was still gunning. So I ramped up my game last point was my leg to the top of his neck, with it just hanging there. Maybe he let the other guy win I don't know. But he said nice match, I shook his glove. Then later I said you to go play nicer next round? Okay... So hopefully that's the end of it. As far as I'm concerned he can have the girl. It's not worth it.
    Last edited by Greenknight2; 04-16-2005 at 02:53 AM.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

next time i bet he'll be waiting for that kick. good job. do stance training and stuff at home to get a head start.i bet he has only a couple good moves he uses all the time, if he does, study counters for those moves and really surprise him, you can easily find books on martial arts at most libraries and find some good counter moves as well . i love doing that.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

i say you beat him up and then do his girlfriend. its just the chivalrous way to go by it.

oh you kids and your crazy drama. why make everything so complicated? stab him in the stomach and be done with it.

or cut off his wee wee.

Sin City was awesome. There was plenty of that.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenknight2
    I sparred him tonight again. I asked him if he wanted to play nice. He said he would take it easy on me. Fastforward when we sparred, he was still gunning. So I ramped up my game last point was my leg to the top of his neck, with it just hanging there. Maybe he let the other guy win I don't know. But he said nice match, I shook his glove. Then later I said you to go play nicer next round? Okay... So hopefully that's the end of it. As far as I'm concerned he can have the girl. It's not worth it.

or never persue a girl just because everyone want to be an ass...............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast