• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hip flexors suck, and that's sad.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by shizo
      Read my website if you want stretching.
      Is your website different from the one's linked in the earlier posts in this thread?

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry. I thought it shows my website in public profile.
        It's http://www.pawn-o-matic.com

Comment

Hi, I'm planning my journey to China at the moment and iv been looking at the Yantai academy, iv contacted them and am going to check it out later this year...so the training's good quality there?i dont know how good an idea ill get when i visit so i thought id ask.i need to make sure its the best i can get because ill be going for a minimum of 5years...so obviously dont want to commit and then have to look for a better place

Comment

ill pay your tuition if you actually go for 5 years....lol....wake the **** up
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

i could go and live in china for 5 years just training, if i was someones disciple or something i wouldnt mind doing chores, but id probably want to visit my family once or twice.

lately ive been really wanting to go back to training all the time, u get so much more powerful then u can putting in only 20 somethin hours a week.

its also why i wanna teach so i can open a school and hopefully just train all the damn time.

i just feel bad for this guy cause he wants to go to "shaolin" for 5 years lolo. if it was me id go wherever was the cheapest and do my own thing. i could give a damn about any "shaolin" monk mostly, i dont even need a training partner but i bet i could find one in china.
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Its funny you mentioned his weight back there... it gets alot like that there and thats why it's difficult to stay. .. but damm it's good to get home and put it altogether with what you do at home and rip back up or just eat properly again!! When I'm at home I live alot on protein shakes and certain othe stuff that china doooesn't have ...but for as long as I can handle it each time hell yes it freaking worth the kgs ..aand the yukky bf %increase and so on.
                Its hard to stay nourished there without that....and particularly when you don't have a kitchen of your own!!... or someone cooking with your training needs in mind. Sometimes even just fruit/ veg and nuts and a low / no fat protein is a mission from hell!! and more as you you older aswell.
                On training that hard though as a full time pursuit... it is a luxury to be able to do that. How many of us can reeally survive if thaats all we're doing?? ... and then while you do, and considering it gets harder as you older, just how employable aare you going to be when you stop?? ... fighting doooes not pay alot of money.. and even teaching kung fu costs money to set up.. hence the good of study .

I'd love to do it myself but unfortunately, I'd probably like to survive later aswell.
                Soldiering on.

Comment

Dude don't open a school just for yourself...that's shit to your students. I suspect that to be the case for a school I have in mind. The instructor is only interested in himself. He doesn't even correct his students' form when they look like shit. I went to visit for a day and saw this kid doing "body shots" on the bag. Basically he was slapping the bag with his wrist while his arms were half-cocked on his sides, and his stance was parallel to the face of the bag.

The instructor probably didn't even know, cause he was at his ****in desk, probably registering for his own fights. Not to mention how long it took them to respond to my emails about trying a free class...I tried out the class and a WEEK later, a response comes back to my inbox.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

thats not what im saying lei. my students would be the best.

many people dont know how to teach, espcially gung fu. most are happy to teach a curriculum. i am not fond of this. every person has his own strengths and weaknesses. you have to work on the strenghts first because even in the begining they are all weak lolo

my students would be powerful fighters first, or they would be as spectacular as possible at the "art" aspect if that was their goal. either way i would never neglect someone who is sincere, and im a good teacher.

i was saying though, if i did have my own school all id have to really worry about besides the financing etc bullshit is my own training, aswell as the fact that i would train along with my students as every good teacher should.

Comment

If my students at the school I dont have and cant yet afford were 'the best' , I think I'd be hoping they 'd teach me.
                      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-09-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

blooming why do u talk to everyone on the internet as if you know something they do not? you reiterate stupid bullshit that everyone but the most basic student already knows as if no one else is aware of it but you.

u need to shut the hell up. i could seriously careless about what u say, so why reply to my posts? u dont have any skills, and if u are capable of half of what u say u should have no problem coming here and getting your ass kicked

**** i never thought id hate a girl this much

Comment

I'm sorry but it cant be just me...why is BLT's English so hard to understand? I mean, I know she's a sheila but english grammar is the same there right?

btw GabrielSF I hope we didnt scare you off but I was serious about what I said...

I think its time people started looking into training with the wu dang masters...a little more esoteric but isnt that the fun of it?
                          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Look kiddo. hate is a pretty strong emotional and just the fact that the best you can do is try to goad me into seeing you through some bs challenge like I in anyway care or don't have better things to do then I'm sorry. If you make it out to a school or a seminar or an event that I may happen to be at sometime and our paths cross in the natural course of just doing our thing then i'm affraid thats probably the only shot you're getting... and even then I'm probably just more interested in what's going on and why I'm really there. I nearly want to be sick already. Lifes to short to spend all tied up in one person and some of us just have more important things to do. So sorry its like that.
                            Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-09-2006, 11:45 PM.

Comment

my name is vincent not kiddo. and i dont really want to meet you. i just want u to shut the hell up. your like a plague on every forum you go to.

your right life is short, so why do u spend all your damn time on internet forums. no one cares what u have to say. 90% of the people on the internet suck anyway, so who do u think your peers are?

really i dont think your a girl at all anymore, im thinking more some lonely individual who reads to much and has fantasys about gung fu. because from the way you talk u sound like a complete novice who has an extensive library.

kinda like our friend zachsan only hes not as annoying or as ****ing persistent to piss everyone off on earth

Comment

Doc, you need to sell tickets for this. "Maestro (a.k.a. Vincent a.k.a. Kiddo) vs. Blooming Lotus: Clash of the Russbo Titans". You could see some profit from this site after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X