Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: alas poor mortal i knew the mut well

alas poor mortal i knew the mut well

ahh, mortal my colorful little pet. i knew him well, now he has seemed to change on me, all of a sudden he started talking politics with the jackass the farmers called zachsan, i think it may be time to lay my little doggie to rest, he has changed so much

i thought his only interests were martial arts and ****ing other b!tches..

maybe i need to rub his nose in some shit? what do u guys think
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

lolo Lay me to rest please! I don't have the guts to do it myself.

But its good to know your thinking about me.

There's a lesson to be learned here: People who talk about politics are wimpy fags who would totally get their noses rubbed in shit by a real ninja. Bitches!

listen here you lil pup, hellzwindstaff will make short work of you with his "hellzmortalkiller" technique. this move comes straight from the hung kuen kung fu and will destroy all deviants named mortal, every time. espcially if wing chun is used to defend it, that will only infuriate hellzwindstaff

and on a side note, all those who do talk politics dont get their noses rubbed in shit, but its obvious they are full of it already.

lol this is getting weird. What happened to the good old days when 2 men at odds would just measure their johsons against each other?

I don't remember those days at all...Unless you are referring to "Our Summer in San Fran," which, I hear, has a lot of johnson action. I don't really know for sure, I just heard about it.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

remember lei, hes arhats friend, i think thats all that needs to be said about that.

hes also a whop, who fears hellzwindstaff, and hung gar.

lolo Hung gar. I fear this art the least. At the Wongfei hung tourney there was so much hungar I had to keep smacking myself to keep from dosing off. Stuff looks just like karate. Except the forms take forever. Slow and awkward. YAWNNNNN!

I am an expert in hellswindstaff and I have a purple belt in TKD. So you all better watch out.

Maestro next year you should go to that tourney. That way we could both compete in the fighting. True chances are you will probably be elminated in the first round. But you never know. Plus there is plenty of useless hungar for you to critique.

the yee's hung gar tourney, ive wanted to go for awhile but im not big on tournaments or forms really. hung gar looks how it looks, imo you wont find a better method of transmitting principles of energy manipulation with the systems based on lau kiu then in hung ga kuen.

as for wing chun, hmm, your so proud of your sifu grados i think hes seen to many bruce lee movies myself..but, i wish i had the capabilities of my sifu in hk, he had more speed power and agility then any monk or anyone ive ever seen and not just slightly better then those "shaolin monks" he was ridiculously faster on a level i didnt even know was possible, and judgeing from the half ass applications at grados wing chun i have no doubt his bong sau wouldnt save him from my master

but hung ga suxx, its shit underneath mr myogis boot, might aswell be karate lolo

"the yee's hung gar tourney, ive wanted to go for awhile but im not big on tournaments or forms really. hung gar looks how it looks, imo you wont find a better method of transmitting principles of energy manipulation with the systems based on lau kiu then in hung ga kuen."

I was never into them either. After seeing the level of competition it made me think. I agree about looks. Wingchun is THE most bring thing to watch. Even more boring then hunggar.

"as for wing chun, hmm, your so proud of your sifu grados i think hes seen to many bruce lee movies myself..but, i wish i had the capabilities of my sifu in hk, he had more speed power and agility then any monk or anyone ive ever seen and not just slightly better then those "shaolin monks" he was ridiculously faster on a level i didnt even know was possible, and judgeing from the half ass applications at grados wing chun i have no doubt his bong sau wouldnt save him from my master"

Who is your sifu in hong kong? I have to give credit with the monks, their speed power and agility are incredible. I find it hard to beleive your HK master is that much better. He might be a better fighter. A better question would be how do you really know he is faster or more powerful. Did you have sometype of meter with you?
    Half ass apps lolololol That's in useless hungar.
    You could come to Grados anytime. He would spar you. Of course you would spar one of his senior students first. After sparring one of them you will realise sparring grados would be a total waste of time. Its like playing someone in hand ball who just kills the ball away from you everytime no matter what you do.

but hung ga suxx, its shit underneath mr myogis boot, might aswell be karate lolo

At least you could actually fight with karate. And there are many more hot chicks to score with in the class.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast