Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PETA bullshit

we could all become breatharians...

no. let's not.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

"Let's get the whole human life thing under control before we start worrying about pigs and cows"

Yea if you need a hand just call me!HSAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS

manyways is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    say you were born in a place where cannabilism was happening all the time, you would grow up killing people and eating them, knowing no different. so then if you was to come and live in the usa or uk, would it still be ok, in your mind it would, until the environment changed you. i think children should have access to different ways of seeing things and not have just what they see around them, and what is conditioned by society.

Well, all I know is my dogs live better than most humans do.

Just ask Mickey.

Once I wake him up and get him out of my waterbed.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

damn the peta is pure evil, meat is key in life

Manyways clearly is advocating cannibalism as an acceptable alternative to mainstream dining.

But seriously, I agree completely that people, children included, ought to be exposed to ideas contrary to the mainstream. PETA has every right to call me a Nazi for eating steak, and to target kids with idiotic propaganda, as morally and intellectually retarded as those things are. It's just the job of a parent to explain to their kids why PETA's propaganda is stupid, and it's the job of a meat-eating adult to either ignore them or call them out on their bullshit.

Besides, there are plenty of vegetarians out there with meaningful, intelligent points to make. Just not in PETA.

Funny to see that this thread popped back up. KFC Convention is back at the Rio next week, PETA will be back too. Security will be busy keeping PETA from attacking the rooms of conventioneers and breaking windows again.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

more PETA things....

meat's no treat... ?
    Think I will have a nice big steak for dinner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VEG281[1].jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300-VEG246.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	753  
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

loving this peta bullshiat, its good for a laugh

Peta's bullshit make you laugh? Being a dumb basque i dont know much about Peta's policies but their videos are documentaries. If animal suffering makes you laugh, you have a strange way to have compassion.

Try this one about China's fur farms and let me know if it makes you laugh.
    http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

Would you deny there is animals suffering in modern industry? Should we not have compassion for them.

Personally i became a vegetarian 8 years ago, returning from India. I was making a 7 days retreat on Satipatthana sutta, a classic theravada sutta about establishing mindfulness, at a Goenka center, free of charge by the way, and one day i was tired sitting so i went to the mountain. There i met a wild buffalo, that would not want me to get close to him. Zen i thought if this animal does not want me to get close to him, what right do i have to kill him?

If you practice Shaolin why not go to India and research the veg philosophy? Meet mother India and its mystical cows.

So i dont know much about Peta but i believe there is suffering of animals in the world and this should be avoided.The other point is does the wild buffalo want you to eat him? That s the non violence question.

1 Is there suffering of animals?
    2 Is there violence to animals?

What we need about this ch'an questions is knowledge not opinions. And if you have opinions you should acknowledge it is only opinion, so you should doubt it.

I believe question 1 is easier to answer than question 2. Yes there is suffering of animals, they express it.
    Question 2 is more complicated and there personnaly i have no real knowledge just inferences. But is seems meat eaters have more knowledge because they know they are non violent. But from what i have seen with my wild buffalo, it seems he does not want to compromise its freedom to be eaten.

Just question yourself: do you know you are non violent? Are you a saint or clinging to you Ego?
    Namo Guan Yin Pusa / Dont create suffering / Dont harm animals!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast