Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wuji Standing Qigong (Zhan Zhuang)

OHHHH I know what we are talking about now. I do that alot. I am just taught things and I don't know what there names are I just know how they work...sort of. Anyway, that qi gong is in ALOT of "routines". I got to a point were I could feel the energy running up my spine and around back down the front of my body and there was that swirlinf sensation between my hands and chest. It brings alot of chi to all the right places. Some people do it sitting...I've seen the falun dafa people around doing it.

lolo, i saw the falun dafa people in NYC doing it to. they also had people in cages and people acting like they were getting tortured lololo

kinda felt bad for em though, almost wanted to surprise attack one of the qi gong guys just to see if they had any REAL energy. because that is what standing post(zhan zhuang) is really good for, developeing your basic energy. if u got that u always got good gung fu
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

ahhh, kk, now i get it yeah i used to practice that all the time, kinda on the same page as tetsumaru, you can teach me but don't ask me to recall by name

Rountine shmoutine !! tell me about your wuji anyway...... do you the slapping thing? or some rubbing meridians or something....... I only know wuji to mean hands on qigong movement where the the hands act as the focal director for where you're concentrating the qi to flow to ....

yah. that's important ...... being able to use it that way for your own small grandmicrocosmic circulatory benifits and then being able to use to benifit someone else in a therapeudic manor is just a natural progression of that skill ..... you should hope you learn it sometime

nice trip to've even got 'that ' far .cheers

BtL
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

hmm i'm on the same type of "wuji" as you, directing "chi"

"wuji" means "void" and it refers to the ideal state of mind during things like meditation qigong, and also fighting. it encourages the beta waves(active restlessness) in the brain to change to more restful states such as those that produce alpha and theta waves. (trancelike states)
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

you mean like a satori clearing or something where you "void" the blockage ??.... interesting way to describe that l-).
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

chen village is near and there was a lot of back and forth from what I was told, with some elements of the cannon forms influencing some of the taiji at Shaolin.

we practice the yi jin jing and xi sui jing- YJJ has a similar pose as you describe.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

yep familiar with yjj

whats xi sui jing?

nevermind i'll look for it on the net

"Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast