No announcement yet.

DOC IN THAI JAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder you ppl are so fuucked up out there!!... With so many ppl like you around Maestro, who refuse to even let anyone who thinks differently to you have freedom to practice what makes sense to 'them' in the depths of their inner lunacy n logic without having to continually argue about it and justify it to what they think is yoour lunacy, ppl end up with forced to play by other ppls drums and usually with practically no means ever to clarify what they're thinking and feeling... or with the luxury of just relaxing and living by ways that make sense and make them happy and allow them some peaceful existance.

enjooy hell

cheers
    BL

Comment

...That is not BL...lol
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

i always enjoy hell, but im not in hell

see
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

yea, and eat a dick to btw for that gay pm and even gayer post.
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Okay, i checked my phone registry again and it turns out that the date of the text message was actually on "the date in question".. it read something like: "am back in phuket, hows ur training going? will call you 2morow"
            and never got a reply....tried calling him and texting him back, but haven't got a response.... then this afternoon i say a little blurb in the news about some "farang" being tried in "Phuket".... couldn't make out much of it since it was all in Thai and i only caught the end of it, caught a glimps of a tall, bald white guy getting his head pushed into a police car and that's it....

Comment

is this for real ?

is this for real?

as i can't find any signs of it on any other site's
              not even the paper it was printed in ie the Bangkok Post

mad4dos

Comment

It's real.. Sad but true...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

It's all true. Doc called me from prison in Thailand to see if I could find a lawyer barred in Phuket for him. He also tried to have his dogs brought over, but I advised him that was a bad idea given his related bestiality charges.

Comment

so the case will go to trail. when? And what kind of chances does he have of getting off?
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yeah i just called a friend of mine down in the Phuket area who confirmed this story for me... I'm going to try and figure out when the trial is and maybe go down to Phuket and visit Rich in jail, after all he's the one that got me started here in Thailand...

Comment

holy ****. whats been going on since ive been gone lol

Comment

American freed from prison, starts new life

A surprise to all involved.

A new unexpected event occurred today in the criminal case involving Richard Russell, an American citizen turned expat turned alleged felon.

Russell had been arrested on charges of aggravated sexual assault, indecency, loitering and cruelty to animals about four weeks ago, after a week and a half long foray into debauchery and sodomy at a local Thai massage parlor. Thirteen local Thai women, and a water buffalo, had been involved.

"We just don't understand it", said Suttipong Tamachara, the Talang Provincial prosecutor in charge of the case. "We lost all of our witnesses. Every last one of them. And, someone ate the damn water buffalo."

Apparently, all thirteen of the young Thai women that were involved, have left the province.

"Some have gone home to their families, some, have disappeared locally, probably to work in other massage places", Namiwan Pluntokowaen, the court appointed Thai attorney who was representing Russell, explained. "We understand that one of girls, supposedly the one that had spent the most time with Russell, has left Thailand with a wealthy foreigner, to enter the United States. We believe that she is currently working as a professional dancer in Las Vegas, and is studying to become a lawyer. I'm also told that she's a deceitful lying whore, and that she probably wouldn't have made a good witness anyway."

Russell was released on April 30th, after spending over four weeks in the Talang Provincial prison.

"It wasn't that bad you know, being the biggest guy in the joint gives you a certain amount of, let's say,'privileges'. You get to be first on the food line, get your choice of bed, and, get the best work opportunities." Russell claimed that he actually found the experience to be rather enlightening, and, ironically, a much needed break from the doldrums of his typical life.

"Bubba. That's me. Da boss. Beat the living shit out of anyone that got in my way. None of that faggot kung fu shit mind you, just pure Brooklyn fists, like my grandma taught me. Those little Thai bastards ain't seen nothing like it. I ruled the damn place, ruled. Yea, it was kind of fun actually." Russell stated that even though the prison in Talang was a dangerous place, he never really felt threatened. "I liked being Bubba. Yea, that's what all those incarcerated little bastards started to call me. Bubba. And I had a name for every one of them. There was Jenny, and Jenny, and, oh, some little guy that everyone liked, yea, his name was, umm, Jenny."

Upon release, the now famous Talong ex-prisoner made his way to Patong to start a new life.

"My damn defense attorney took everything I had. Didn't do a damn thing. Just visited me in prison and told me not to worry. Never had a plan, never had a clue as to what to do. They're all the same I tell you, all the same. ****ing attorneys. ****ing useless money hungry bastards. They should all rot in hell."

Rumor has it that Russell, no longer clean shaven, has found new employment in the local bar district of Patong.

Comment

Ladys?

Don't get too excited at the "ladys" in the picture, some if not all of them might have a penis.
                            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Are you in jail?
                              Heard the rumor. Just curious.
                              Actually, no. Not now, never have been.

But, there's an interesting story behind all of this. And it really kind of got out of hand after a while. I just never really sat down and wrote about it.

It involves a few members of the gang here. Believe it or not, but Onesp1ng was largely responsible, very indirectly, as well as Blooming Lotus, for this jail thing.

I'll write about it soon....
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

my sources tell me that doc might be laid up in prison, again. oh, oh dear, what will his poor disciples do, this time, without the Mighty Baldess of the Great One to shelter and console them???

Free Doc! free Doc! free Doc! Free Doc! free Doc! free Doc!
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X