Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More future updates

There will be some major upgrading of the site over the next two weeks.

The Photo Library, the Forum / Library, and the Classifieds section will all be rebuilt, upgraded, and redesigned. These sections will have new features.

These aspects of russbo.com will be unavailable from time to time as I get all of this work done.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The upgrades to the Forum / Library, Photo Library and Classifieds section has been completed.

However, I still have to finish adding and upgrading all the different features to this forum. For a while, you'll find that some of the links in the navigation bar above will not work due to the fact that the hacks I installed years ago do not work with this new version of VBulletin.

It should take me a few weeks to get everything up and running, with some new features. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

The main site is going to be rebuilt, again. I'm having trouble with the ISP host again. Despite the fact that we are currently on a dedicated server, they're having trouble maintaining the MYSQL database servers. So, we move, again.

This gives me an opportunity to advance the software technology again, and redesign the site. The main russbo.com site will remain fairly unfunctional until further notice.

russbo.com

I'd recommend getting a dedicated server (I'm guessing a p4 is enough) from theplanet..

http://www.theplanet.com/dedicated-s...t.asp?Class=ss

You'll have to manage mysql yourself but it's easy enough.

Got it back up again.

These things can be work...

russbo.com

The site is going to be fully upgraded, again, over the next few weeks, as I move to a new and more powerful server. Expect new features, a new look, and better service at russbo.com

Any contributions to the site should be made soon so I can fit in all the new material.

Sorry for any inconvenience. This has been a lot of work, and it has kept my limited free time busy, and off the forums here.

russbo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12