No announcement yet.

Stop money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXsizrEeX_w"]YouTube - How to live as a Taoist in modern times[/ame]
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

MS, I don't think that guy has to worry about getting strippers and lap dances.

But, the rest of us do.

So how does one accomplish this task without money again??
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

become a drug dealer, youll never pay for a lap dance in your life
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
          MS, I don't think that guy has to worry about getting strippers and lap dances.

But, the rest of us do.

So how does one accomplish this task without money again??

Strippers would be a thing of the past if money wasnt a problem. Then again, this would mean that the ones who remain strippers would most likely be glad to do it for free!
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

God forbid we ever see a day where strippers are a thing of the past. This whole "stop money" stuff is just no good I tell you.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

whether or not money is involved, women will find a reason to strip. period. it's in their genes.
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I think money has to be involved.

Now we're both in trouble....

russbo.com

Comment

Well no what Onesp1ng meant to say was:

"The reason for them to strip is [in the pocket of] their jeans"

Yes, that sounds better =D

Comment

Gotta love them fat strippers...

Comment

a bottle and playing cards usually does it....
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Onesp1ng's right, women will always strip, albeit less frequently, whether or not money is involved, and the real reason is in our jeans.

Alright, the horse is dead.

Comment

Because modern currency will evolve from paper money, to bananas.

Comment

I guess I'm getting to the age where women don't strip for free anymore.

That is, women that you want to see "stripped"...

There's no future in this money less world I tell you.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X