Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Time for gongfu in MMA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onesp1ng View Post

there's no need to judge a person for life just because you don't like certain qualities in them.
    Why not? That's what Jesus does, right?

Tolerance? Fine. But I really don't care for this pompous ass as of yet, and i don't think i will be anytime soon.

Hahaha, no need for anyone's panties to get in a tangle, whats wrong? Cant handle it? eh strikezone?
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Quote Originally Posted by master splinter View Post
    Not only am i brutally honest but i feel that i am also being fair, and treating people the way they should be treated.

I've given this fu faggot a chance to represent himself respectfully, and he hasnt. He knows nothing about martial arts, or what he claims to know. He is just a ****in silly little internet E-warrior retard... Like seriously, if you listen to anything that this guy says you are ****in stupid i dont care who you are.

When i came here it was: you, zachsan, doc, mortal, lei yun fat, arhat, steve, and btl shizo, uwe, fa hui, Ddj, shaolin stylee... You guys all had your likeable qualities. Seriously, there was something likeable about you all.

It's too ****in bad that i dont have moderator capabilities here at russbo, but i can say that i really do wish that fu fag would leave since he truly can contribute nothing but lies and bullshit. There is absolutely nothing that any of us can learn from him, he's not funny, he stalks, and people like him leave me open for low blow jokes from you and zachsan.

Maestro, well that disrespectful little weenie-bitch is old news...

Now we have some real weirdo's here and while still entertaining.

More on fu faggot:

He claims he can explode internal organs with a palmstrike. LOL

He claims to be a master/teacher of kung fu.

He claims that ghandi was a racist bigot.

He claims that doing parlor tricks that anyone can do, even weak frail individuals, i.e. exploding a bottle filled with water due to pressure, breaking fake bricks, etc... LMAO are gung fu miracles.
    I wrote a good response, i thought about it. It had arguments and reasoning, but then i reread what you had put and decided that the best response was.......

You really are a dick.

Apart from anything else, you pulled me up on one letter that was a typo one time. Re read and correct.

Why not find someone that is proficient at Kung Fu and see what their attitude to palm strikes are particularly someone from the school of Pa Que (Baguazhang).

I am an instructor, not a master.

I am not little.

Ghandi was an ass.

Weak frail individuals is not a cool thing to say, in one of the other threads, under discussion is: can a woman really beat a man in a fight?
    If the woman has superior technique yes. The main points of Kung Fu are technique, speed and accuracy. So even if the individual is "weak and frail" the technique can be practiced. the application is a different matter.

What else.... mmmmmm....

Your not being fair. Who are you to decide how people should be treated?
    I treat people equally untill i have some kind of relationship with them.
    you for instance i spend some time on, because i enjoy giving you shit.

What i "claim to know" and what you "claim to know" aren't ever really going to be varified. Unless you have something we can have a look at..?

Why are you trying to creep round the old school here to have a poke at me? Can't you back yourself up?

You leave your self open for bad jokes.

Its almost as if you are trying to pin all your inadiquacies on me....

The main points of Kung Fu are technique, speed and accuracy.
    according to who?

according to who?
    in terms of fighting.

me.

according to who?
    and might i add 'there you go again' picking one small thing out that really wasn't the point of what was said...

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
    I wrote a good response, i thought about it. It had arguments and reasoning, but then i reread what you had put and decided that the best response was.......

You really are a dick.

Apart from anything else, you pulled me up on one letter that was a typo one time. Re read and correct.

Why not find someone that is proficient at Kung Fu and see what their attitude to palm strikes are particularly someone from the school of Pa Que (Baguazhang).

I am an instructor, not a master.

I am not little.

Ghandi was an ass.

Weak frail individuals is not a cool thing to say, in one of the other threads, under discussion is: can a woman really beat a man in a fight?
    If the woman has superior technique yes. The main points of Kung Fu are technique, speed and accuracy. So even if the individual is "weak and frail" the technique can be practiced. the application is a different matter.

What else.... mmmmmm....

Your not being fair. Who are you to decide how people should be treated?
    I treat people equally untill i have some kind of relationship with them.
    you for instance i spend some time on, because i enjoy giving you shit.

What i "claim to know" and what you "claim to know" aren't ever really going to be varified. Unless you have something we can have a look at..?

Why are you trying to creep round the old school here to have a poke at me? Can't you back yourself up?

You leave your self open for bad jokes.

Its almost as if you are trying to pin all your inadequacies on me....

You arent worth talking to. You are confused about everything therefore when you speak, all you can do is confuse others. You find comfort in this confusion, and your life isnt normal, unless you are confused, and confusing others around you. This is your persona here.

Its funny, quite pathetic actually. Just remember that the only reason that i even reply to you is because it is entertaining. to see a grand liar in his futile efforts to convince others that he is not just some ordinary schmuck.

I dont know what your infatuation with dicks are, but like i said before, im not interested. lol.

You wrote a reply with arguements, but erased in favor of the more superior thought in your mind.

Dicks.

You are hardly worth the time. But then again, everyone likes to laugh at stupid people. You dont even need an act, just be yourself.Im sure you provide entertainment for everyone here.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

one of us does.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
    one of us does.
    Why the f.uck do you keep saying "us"? You got a mouse in your f.uckin pocket bitch?

Let me give you some advice.

If you dont know what to say,

Shut the f.uck up.

well fu, that's just a habit of mine. i'll try not to do it so much with you in the future.

it's just that, whenever someone says something like 'gong fu is for....the point of gongfu is...etc,' when the concepts they're promoting are rarely linked to 'the self,' it's hard for me to not question their logic.

i don't understand why the things you've mentioned should be the 'main points of gongfu.' it was an honest question, really. but, like you said, that's what you think from a fighting perspective. although i tend not divide things up that way, i see what you mean. for me, living in asia, i've always been taught that gongfu is a 天人合一 practice: a practice to unite man with heaven, nature, etc.. (however you want to put it.) so i just don't divide things up that way is all....

with that said, i do wish there was a bit less instigating going on here. then you might feel less attacked and we could actually have some good conversations.

with that said, i do wish there was a bit less instigating going on here. then you might feel less attacked and we could actually have some good conversations.

I agree. Wouldn't it be nice..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678