No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here, check this out, especially since you just got back from Asia. You need this:

it will help get you re accustomed to normalcy.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

• lol, ive seen those apps, pretty funny.

and mandy is wonderful, although something should be said for me as well....

we will see what the future has in store, hopefully something nice and more fulfilling than big tits on a phone
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• Originally posted by Maestro View Post

we will see what the future has in store, hopefully something nice and more fulfilling than big tits on a phone
        And what's wrong with that? I mean, come on, big tits anywhere....

(Oh, I'd send you an invite to her birthday party next week, but I lost your email address. Consider yourself invited. )
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• well, she beat you to it actually and said on fb "were having a party!! come to vegas!"

but nice to know im loved enough to get two invites...sadly im in school, first week and im dropping two of the courses and adding 2 different ones, one course is retardedly easy another the teacher is a bitch...

and nothing is wrong with big tits...ever, anywhere.... i gotta come to vegas sometime and check out the wares, how old is the old ball and chain now anyhow?

and if vanessa reads this ....well if shes reading this im fucked anyway, bottoms up!

Comment

• The old ball and chain is, um, I think, nineteen.

Which means she has two or three more years before I trade her in for a younger model. The kids will miss her, but, they'll get over it.

Sorry you can't make it to the party. There's sure to be lots of little chubby Filipino chicks hanging out at my house.

russbo.com

Comment

• so....what we thinkin bout syria? college has the wheels turning and the gears grinding.... lol might as well talk politics

Comment

• I think the idiots that voted for this idiot have finally realized that he's an idiot, and are realizing that they were idiots. But I have no hope that those idiots will learn anything from all of this; lots of idiots still support this moron.

And to those of you who can't understand the above, well, there's no hope.

There's actually more shit about all of this, that you really don't see in the news. No one talks about Russia and China's response to all of this, and to him (our idiot in chief), nor do they talk about what little respect most countries in the world have for the US, after watching the last five years (and especially, the last few weeks). We are closer to war than people realize. And it's going to be bad if it happens. Not to mention the worldwide decline of the US dollar, when Russia opens their oil pipeline next year. We're going to be "has beens". But people won't mind as long as they get their welfare and their food stamps.

As for me, I'm making plans to move my family to Thailand. I'll happily support their economy. I'm wasting my money over here.

Again, and I'll keep pointing to it as I was right, and it is going to become more and more obvious even to the oblivious, as time goes on:

Dedicated solely towards an informative and educational discussion concerning the current political and world events that affect our lives.

russbo.com

Comment

• I used to get Newsweek, but then it became intolerably left liberal leaning, and I had to cancel my subscription. I guess a lot of others did the same, as they stopped the print edition months ago, and went purely digital. I still won't buy it. But, according to some emails that I'm getting, there was allegedly an interesting article in the latest digital issue. I'll reprint the article, without the accompanying emphasis or underlining, here.

I Too Have Become Disillusioned.

By Matt Patterson (columnist – opinion writer)

Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack Obama as an inscrutable and disturbing phenomenon, the result of a baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the Middle Ages. How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of professional accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world's largest economy, direct the world's most powerful military, execute the world's most consequential job?

Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League, despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer;" a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present"); and finally an unaccomplished single term in the United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions.

He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as a legislator. And then there is the matter of his troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher who for decades served as Obama's "spiritual mentor"; a real-life, actual terrorist who served as Obama's colleague and political sponsor. It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president?

Not content to wait for history, the incomparable Norman Podhoretz addressed the question recently in the Wall Street Journal: To be sure, no white candidate who had close associations with an outspoken hater of America like Jeremiah Wright and an unrepentant terrorist like Bill Ayers, would have lasted a single day. But because Mr. Obama was black, and therefore entitled in the eyes of liberal Dom to have hung out with protesters against various American injustices, even if they were a bit extreme, he was given a pass. Let that sink in: Obama was given a pass - held to a lower standard - because of the color of his skin.

Podhoretz continues: And in any case, what did such ancient history matter when he was also so articulate and elegant and (as he himself had said) "non-threatening," all of which gave him a fighting chance to become the first black president and thereby to lay the curse of racism to rest?

Podhoretz puts his finger, I think, on the animating pulse of the Obama phenomenon - affirmative action. Not in the legal sense, of course. But certainly in the motivating sentiment behind all affirmative action laws and regulations, which are designed primarily to make white people, and especially white liberals, feel good about themselves.

Unfortunately, minorities often suffer so that whites can pat themselves on the back. Liberals routinely admit minorities to schools for which they are not qualified, yet take no responsibility for the inevitable poor performance and high drop-out rates which follow. Liberals don't care if these minority students fail; liberals aren't around to witness the emotional devastation and deflated self-esteem resulting from the racist policy that is affirmative action. Yes, racist. Holding someone to a separate standard merely because of the color of his skin - that's affirmative action in a nutshell, and if that isn't racism, then nothing is.

And that is what America did to Obama. True, Obama himself was never troubled by his lack of achievements, but why would he be? As many have noted, Obama was told he was good enough for Columbia despite undistinguished grades at Occidental; he was told he was good enough for the US Senate despite a mediocre record in Illinois ; he was told he was good enough to be president despite no record at all in the Senate. All his life, every step of the way, Obama was told he was good enough for the next step, in spite of ample evidence to the contrary.

What could this breed if not the sort of empty narcissism on display every time Obama speaks? In 2008, many who agreed that he lacked executive qualifications nonetheless raved about Obama's oratory skills, intellect, and cool character. Those people – conservatives included - ought now to be deeply embarrassed.

The man thinks and speaks in the hoariest of clichés, and that's when he has his Teleprompters in front of him; when the prompter is absent he can barely think or speak at all. Not one original idea has ever issued from his mouth - it's all warmed-over Marxism of the kind that has failed over and over again for 100 years.(An example is his 2012 campaign speeches which are almost word for word his 2008 speeches)

And what about his character? Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerlessness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. (The other day he actually came out and said no one could have done anything to get our economy and country back on track.) But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?

In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such a man in the Oval Office.

The idiots are waking up. Well, some of them...

hittheroadbarack.jpg

russbo.com

Comment

• thank you for logging in maestro...lol wow!!! still remember the password too..

why am i here, on this forum no one ever reads...posting in a thread that got almost 100k views...possibly the most ever in russbo history? should i feel honored? is it odd im talking to myself lol

maybe im burnt out from studying genetics and organic chemistry and integrations...maybe im bored, more a combination of the two who know...

its late and im procrastinating...but update time i guess, my thread anyway why not

been 4 years almost 5...jesus, im a senior in college, skipped around a few majors not knowing what to do..within a year though I should have a B.S. in biology

what else ..after that going to PA school for, havent trained a damn thing in years, still relatively fit, though exercise has been hard to come by last few months...

broke up with the girl in my aforementioned posts, its a sad story but its still a story

besides all that plenty of wierd goofy tales of being in college and working 60 hours a week like a slave, womanizing, rockin this science shit with all A's and having a pretty good time over all...

as for richard(doc) havent seen him since my first trip to malaysia, after that i went back twice to see the gf, but had no time for phuket and also richard wasnt there either time, he spends summers in america.

looking back i probably should have took a lot more of richards advice on things, no one knows what that means but basically it doesnt matter, just a thought to myself...no ones gonnna read this

anyway...if this thread gets to 100k ill be pretty stoked...

and with that i guess ill bid all you Ai/wierdos who never post adieu

next time i check in ill probably b in a med program o.O watch out mother fuckers!!!

Comment

• Hey Maestro
                      I read it lol. Came in to see if anyone posted anything.
                      Why has the Forum died out?
                      Anyway good luck with college.

Comment

• Thanks wang, I graduated n now I'm going back to Asia... again

Comment

• Yea, what happened to the forum, why has it died out. Well, there are a lot of reasons.

For one, Facebook came along and took over many of the things we first tried to do with this site, that was, to get the community together and share information. A lot of these little sites became insignificant when FB started to arise.

For two, I took a break from it all. Got sick, got disgusted, got married, got children, not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily inter-related. Then, the site got viciously hacked, which took me, a married man with kids, a few months to clean up and rebuild. At that point I shut the forums down so that people could visit and read them, but not interact, post, and potentially hack. There is a lot of great information in these pages, which is why I keep the site alive, still at significant personal expense, still, as in the beginning, with no commercial money making aspects for me. Just pure entertainment and education.

For three, and lastly, I think a lot of the regulars here matured, grew up, got lives, got families, got jobs, and moved on to bigger and better things.

Which leaves us with our beloved Maestro.

One active forum user. But definitely our most beloved.

And I have to entertain him for a month starting next week. God help me.

russbo.com

Comment

• Lol, just reading this now. Time with Rich is always well spent one way or another.

Thailand was great would've liked more time with the Russell's but rich is busy these days and I was busy probably getting some precursor to skin cancer ��

As rich says things change, however there is a lot to glean from this site on so many levels, may it live forever!

And look at my thread with such a sexy number next to it �� I'm glad somebody's taken an interest ��

Here's to 10 more years and random updates by me.

Comment

• Vintage Modern Ligatures Serif Fonts by vesvocrea. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Font downloads for a single monthly fee. Get vastyque font free download details here.

Comment

• pizza is known for its convenience. Whether you order from a restaurant, grab a frozen Cauliflower Crust Pizza​from the grocery store, or make your own at home, pizza can be a quick and easy meal option that doesn't compromise on taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X