No announcement yet.

Andreas Beskow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But today, is it still possible for a foreigner to enter the temple like Andreas did, I know you probably answered this question tonnes of time to thousand of people but...just answer by a yes or a no
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I don't know how Andreas did what he did. Or if he did what he said he did. Or exactly what he did. Only he knows. And what you think he did, and what he did, and what he said he did, might be two or three different things.

One thing that I've learned about Shaolin, is that it's hard to find the truth. People who have stayed at the wushu guan in the past, have recently exagerated their presence at the temple. I've been told, that one of my friends, who did stay at the wushu guan for a year or two in the past, is now writing a book about his experiences. I've also been told by people who knew him well, that the book is largely a work of fiction. Remember, the world is run by bull****. You have to sift through the nonsense to uncover the facts.

In Andreas' case, I have no idea. I don' t know the guy, I don't know what he did, I don't know what he claims to have done. I do know, that there are other people out there, who claim to be monks, who present themselves as being monks, who may or may not have taken the Taking Refuge vows to become a disciple, who may or may not have spent time at the temple (as opposed to the nearby wushu guan, which housed the Shaolin temple martial monks during the last fifteen years). People will make claims to be whatever they want to be; it's our way of life man. You have to decide what's real and what isn't.

The other issue is, you have to decide what exactly a monk is. I wrote about this in Site Content/Fugue/Identity. At least, it's a start. The whole television thing that we've been exposed to in the past, is nothing but bull****. There are other sections that describe discipleship, and plenty of forum posts in this forum and the archive, that attack this issue. The whole concept of what a monk is, is an interesting one. And it underlies what concerns you.

I get great giggles and ****s out of big white guys who take some disciple vows, do some training, and then refer to themselves as monks. I also get great giggles and ****s out of some of the real monks, in and out of China, who have actually grown up in the temple, who have been associated with girlfriends, wifes, children out of wedlock, battery, and restraining orders. And now, to make it even more confused, we've got people who are making donations to Yongxin for "certifications".

So you have a problem with what a monk is?

So do I. Welcome to the world of Shaolin man. It's only going to get more "interesting".
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

So you have a problem with what a monk is?

No, I will not say I know what a monk is, honestly I dont even think other people know it exept for the TRUE monk...when I was talking about what andreas did, I was not saying I believe or not believe he is a monk, I was just saying I was impressed of what he did...
        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I asked to mum master if he met Andreas, and he said no, or at least he said he was not at the temple at the same time...

Comment

oups i have put an horrible mistake...mum master at the place of my master

Comment

oups i have put an horrible mistake...mum master at the place of my master

Comment

Shaolin disdiple fei hung. Do you ever have anything positive to say? I think whoever said you should spend more time
                training, and less time on the internet is right. I know Andreas also. Why don't you worry more about yourself, and stop criticising everyone! It's getting really boring.

Comment

hei hu, I m sorry if I am curious, what I do of my time is not your bussiness, and training is a great^part of it, to tell you the truth I do only four thing: I train, I go on russbo, I eat , and I sleep.
                  again I am sorry of being curious, but I DONT CRITIZISE andreas, I dont remember of having said any thing negatif on him.
                  I never ask any comment on my question, or yes I did but not such comment, if you dont like me it is your problem, me I dont have any problem with you, maybe you you have, and I dont care

Comment

Get a life!

Comment

I have a life, training is all of it, or at least it take 85 pourcent of it, and I would never accept to change my life with someone else.

Comment

I train, I go on russbo, I eat , and I sleep.

Add a few prayer services here and there, and some Ghost Recon, and what more could a guy want?

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I need to get a new job....

Or a sugar momma...

Doc you know any sugar mamas looking for a new hookup?
                          practice wu de

Comment

No, but I have an ex girlfriend who's looking for a sugar daddy.

russbo.com

Comment

Yeah, got a few of those too....
                              practice wu de

Comment

The really cool thing with Andreas isn't that he has trained in Shaolin and become a disciple under a Shaolin monk, even doc has been there right . The cool thing is that he is one of the few (3 ?) foreigners that has actually been accepted as a real Shaolin monk in the temple (approx. 10 years ago).

Hello can you tell me who is the other 3 foreigner's did you knew them ?

THank for the answer
                                Sacha

Comment

Working...
                                X