Steelers' Broderick Jones Knows Whatever He

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers' Broderick Jones Knows Whatever He

PITTSBURGH-- The Pittsburgh Steelers went up three areas to grab "their person" at 14 in Georgia offensive take on Broderick Jones. The previous Bulldog concerns the Steelers after meeting them at the NFL Integrate, Georgia's Pro Day and a pre-draft go to, and also is the most recent addition to a young as well as creating infraction.  Jones signs up with offending additions from the last three NFL Drafts in quarterback Kenny Pickett, running back Najee Harris as well as pass receiver George Pickens - his former Georgia teammate.  While Pickens is already his "guy," after investing 2 seasons with each other at Georgia, Jones does not know much about his brand-new QB and also running back. Well, beyond the crucial things.  " Kenny's a dawg https://www.steelerstshirts.com. Najee's a dawg. That's all Pittsburgh is. They breed dawgs," Jones claimed during a teleconference complying with the choice.  The Steelers believe they found a player that can be available in and play immediately, while likewise lugging massive inverted the line.  " He's an exceptionally gifted man," Tomlin said after the pick. "We were excited concerning him, really every action of the procedure. " " He's got big-time upside, but I would certainly also claim he's an excellent upside, right currently," Tomlin continued. "He's got a rivals way of thinking. He's wired right for this profession. He's got a wish to be fantastic. He's highly affordable. " For Jones, he's just prepared to provide Pittsburgh his best ball.  " I simply can not wait to reach Pittsburgh as well as begin that journey, you recognize? It's a whole brand-new journey," Jones stated. "I can not wait to begin that process over. I can not wait to maintain growing and struck the peak of my growth since I'm refrained yet https://www.steelerstshirts.com. I'm not near as close to being throughout objective so I'm all set to get back to work as well as excellent my craft. "

Spencer Anderson T-Shirt
Working...
X