Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK aka Karate KidAbt KK the yijing had told not go but i went a few dy later and was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK aka Karate KidAbt KK the yijing had told not go but i went a few dy later and was

Abt KK, the yijing had told not go but i went a few days later and was shoccked into shame see how he introduces gf by killing flie and eating beef.

i felt not wanting lauch with this man and felt sorry for the kids in the cinema; later in a plane i had an overview of it and couldnt stand seeing the two 12 years old kid kissing... u want them to **** also? what is this movie, KK, who is J Chan and the director? I disliked...

it is just some people r either ignorant or malevolent. KK is not a Shaolin movie and some of my Shaolin monk brothers agree with that. Same with the new 2001 Shaolin, i ve overwied it, it is full of murder. But i think on that aiki line we agree. My master Shi Yanzhou also adviced me not watch Jet Li movie on XCaolin

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog.Regards;
    peacocktv.com/tv
    peacocktv.com/tv/xbox
    peacocktv.com/tv
    peacocktv.com/tv

Comment

Stream live TV with ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & top channels without cable. DVR included. Start watching free. No contract, cancel anytime.

peacocktv.com/tv
      peacocktv.com/tv/lg

Comment

Working...
      X