X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc
    replied
    Remind me to check the permissions. I may have screwed something up.

Leave a comment:

• LeiYunFat
    replied
    I haven't. I guess someone must have bought me a voucher for "Never be able to use the eStore, ever."

I logged on with IE and I still couldn't use anything in there.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    I knew you would "understand".

No doubt you'll figure out more ways to "earn" those highly beloved docdollars.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    hold on!! my trophies? you wouldn't!?

OK, you got me...i'll stick around, but just for my trophies, my precious, precious trophies....

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Bye.

Sniff.

We'll miss you.

Oh, by the way, I'll have to wipe out your character, which means, all those wins and trophies you had in the Colliseum will have to default to the next higher winner. I think that's Steve.

He'll be happy.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    ummmm, well, i just came back to see if there's any way for me to take my pizza and fish with me? they were gifts....which i'd like to hold on to...for sentimental reasons.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    i'm hurt. i think this is the third time that my precious, hard earned ddollars have been swept away. i'm innocent, i tell ya!! i even told everyone to play the lotto....!! (if u have to wait for that many tickets to be bought, it won't be a weekly or daily lottery anymore....lol... )

this is just despicable. it's enough for me to leave this forum forever.. and now zhao yun is the second wealthiest member...?? he was here for a week?!!

goodbye.....forever....

onesp1ng

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Tets, is that "no vaginas are my weakness", or, "no, vaginas are my weakness".

Amazing how a comma, or lack thereof, can turn a man into a girly man.

Leave a comment:

• baiwanxi
    replied
    Whatever your thinking, don't do it !!!

Ahhhh, what do I care. I just found out yesterday that Docdollars aren't money donated by us... So go ahead ! Do your worst ! I'm tough I can take it. And in a year from now when I got the longevity, rep., and the dollars, I'll get you back. You'll get yours.

That's assuming the weakness you were refering to was you ability to f**k with innocent peons like myself.

DAMN YOU RUSSBO GODS !!!!

Leave a comment:

• tetsumaru
    replied
    The russbo gods are tempting me and my only weakness....

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Ah, you're guilty too. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

But, time for some compassion. Save up your money. Steve has some videos from the Temples of Women coming soon...

Leave a comment:

• baiwanxi
    replied
    hey... I'm a newbie. I'm still just trying to read through the tons upon tons of jewels among crap in here and get a hand on who's who and what's what. I'm getting there though. I still haven't messed with the store or Doc dollars, but I'm in no rush. In addition to all that, I have no friends who are into MA so that leaves me with you guys as my only option to express myself on MA related material. So give me some time to come into my own here and I'll do my best to spice things up in the only ways I know how. Cool....

Leave a comment:

• tetsumaru
    replied
    Theft, embezzlement, conspiracy...? I am inoccent on all counts. Let's speak metaphors for a minute:

There was an open door so I walked through it and walked back out with some docdollars. The door didn't say NO TRESPASSERS or DO NOT ENTER. It said DAILY LOTTERY and the other one said WEEKLY LOTTERY.

I honestly had no foreknowledge of it being a glitch but I used it to my advantage. I had no intentions of doing devious things but the environment we have all been thrust in is creating this chaos. The creator (that would be you Doc and any other minion of yours adjusting the code of the forum) should be guilty for inciting mass panic and hysteria. A serious offense in this day and age unless of course you are playing second life.

I will agree it makes things interesting here. It does pose difficulties for newbies to get through. I personally think we could use some new newbies. BTL insanity is getting stale; arhat and iron cross bitching at one another would be better if they video taped it; I'm tired of hearing about chicken's barren womb; Is that all there is in thailand "temples of women"?; I'm my running out of clever things to say...

I don't want to be a martyr I just want to spice things up a bit...in a good old fashioned way...like playing stickball.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Ah, so you admit that you made your funds "fairly" via "a glitch".

I shall discuss this with my "stinky dog" from the confines of my "mighty throne" and decide your future!

Theft. Embezzlement. Conspiracy. Some time in HELL with BL will do you some GOOD!

BWAHAHAHA...

Leave a comment:

• tetsumaru
    replied
    whoa whoa whoa! I gained my funds fairly. Yes, you had a glitch but you write crazy stuff off on your taxes too. If only you didn't sit upon your mighty throne with stinky dog at your side....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X