No announcement yet.

China Is Growing... BIGGER TITTIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this really a hang out for kung fu people wanting to learn about kung fu, or just a place for people to leave comments on during their break at work?
    A little of both.

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu
      D
      I would really like to explain exactly to you why their titties get smaller,
      I'd like to know why Chinese women's titties are getting smaller. Such a tragedy of humongous proportions, with dismal international ramifications.

And what can we, concerned citizens, do about this?

I've lost sleep.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I feel mysterious

Do you know what the ouroboros sign is?

If you do, what is it, or what does it mean to you?

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu
          Do you know what the ouroboros sign is?

If you do, what is it, or what does it mean to you?

It was written on the box that dave lister was abandoned in as a baby and was initially thought to indicate his liverpudlian parents inability to decide on whether to call him rob or ross..

How does this relate to titties though?

Comment

it's the bovine growth hormone in the ice-cream, joghurt, milk blablabla.

I should eat less nutritious food, my staff form might improve.

Comment

Ya. I knew that was the wrong approach after I wrote it. The mystical approach is not going to work with you guys. You are stuck in the physical, so I am going to have to figure out a way to talk down to you.

The absolute childishly simple way I can think of to get this across will start out with:

What do you see in this picture?

No one will see what I am going to point out, just so you know. The point is to get you to think. After reading this, you will think about "What could be in a profile view of the human body, that would explain why chinese woman have small titties?".

Hopefully, wondering about what could be in the picture to answer that question, will jumpstart your dead brains onto more constructive pathways.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this...
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Does it involve breathing through the anus?
                  The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

I see Happeh pictures in our future. Let him proceed...

russbo.com

Comment

What do you see?

Comment

A computer generated image of a man with his arms held up and his thumbs facing an awkward direction with a large black line draw over him.
                        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

No man.

Sagging boobs. ON the wrong side of the body.

IC, whats' the matter with you man...

russbo.com

Comment

oooooooh.... Dammit I always get that one wrong. From now on I think I'll play it safe by assuming every time someone asks me what I see the are referring to sagging boobs.

Comment

think hard on this one- there is a hole. where is that hole located- I see an a.. hole!

Comment

big boobies?

Ya know, after the first handful or mouthful, the rest is wasted. I have a theory about all you big boobie chasers. Ya know, when we were little babies using boobies for milk, they ALL looked big. Especially when even the smallest ones were filled.
                                So - isn't chasing big boobies a need to be babied, a need to be treated as if you were unable to care for yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X